Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:21 pm
XRaggedyAnnX
My boyfriends house is full of spirits or ghosts or something really.
He sees shadows all the time.
Once, in his room, a bottle fell over into a trashcan he had.
But it was a pretty long distance and impossible to do without something throwing it over.
We were pretty freaked out.
I didn't know the tiny one believes!!!!!! o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:05 pm
me N my friends think we are littel ghost hunters so we tresspass onto suposedly haunted property all the time. sweatdrop we stay for about half the night and leave when the action gets slow.
one time we were so intersted in this house that we stayed for 3 days. got some cloths from home,money for food, bathed in the creek next to it for 3 days. its was the best place we had ever been to. activity out the wazoo! and im talkin some ghosts that want to be known. howling at night, breaking things, shadows and even real solid materializations of the ghosts. we were scared but we were drawn there and for some reason wanted to stay. even some really violent activity but i hate talking about it... crying
when you step onto that property you change. its scary

heart  

chahchb cdjak

Dark Playmate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:29 am
ghost are only ppl that cant move on for any reason.. sometimes good sometimes bad.. some of them dont even know they are dead and when u tell them they are they its very scary u never know how they r going to react... i 1 had one that need it help to cross over.. i told him that he was dead and he need it to move on .. he trash my room and kept me up all night he wold try to hug me and always talking until he understood that he had to go cuz i was human not a ghost...

i got many other stories bot just don't want to tell..

demon... the follow ppl that think that they r strong and ppl that r strong.. only lower level demons follow the rest cuz they need sols to go up levels more sols to Lucifer mor power he will give them...

angels.. the only type i seen r the fighters ones.. they r strong powerful beautiful and the protective ones they are more the type that Gide's u threw thing that u need to understand.. oh and they smell like cinnamon  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Dark Playmate
ghost are only ppl that cant move on for any reason.. sometimes good sometimes bad.. some of them dont even know they are dead and when u tell them they are they its very scary u never know how they r going to react... i 1 had one that need it help to cross over.. i told him that he was dead and he need it to move on .. he trash my room and kept me up all night he wold try to hug me and always talking until he understood that he had to go cuz i was human not a ghost...

demon... the follow ppl that think that they r strong and ppl that r strong.. only lower level demons follow the rest cuz they need sols to go up levels more sols to Lucifer mor power he will give them...

angels.. the only type i seen r the fighters ones.. they r strong powerful beautiful and the protective ones they are more the type that Gide's u threw thing that u need to understand.. oh and they smell like cinnamon
that explains many things.

gah, I really wish to see things more often, mostly for inspiration and such, but I am such a scatter brain sometimes things go unoticed.  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

animefreak625

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 pm
im not one of the sensitive people but i had an unusual situation. my sisters and i had just moved . at first it was really creepy. there is this huge tree in the front lawn. vines grew in it too. the backyard was very large with some barn for goats and horses and a pool. the recent owner was this old man but he died. they blocked it so we only had 1/3 of the backyard. the pool was filled in and the barns cleaned out. one day my mom went to help my relatives move so my oldest sis, my older sis, my baby bro and i were all alone in the house. (btw my sisters and i share the master bedroom. its all the way in the back) my older sis started to freak and pointed at the large window in our room.(it was raining outside) we all started to freak and ran in the kitchen, huddled in the corner with a plaque with an engraved cross. we waited until my mom. we did not want to tell her my sis saw an old man smiling at us from outside the window. she had gone through so much already. my sis still see spirits till this day.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:34 pm
Mines not really a ghost stotie but here goes:

My music teacher's old paster got married when he was youger and the new couple decided to rent a place from a freind really in the middle of nowhere. When they got there the went to the basement and sat on the old spring mattress from the long drive, well about 4 hours later they here consistant scratching. so they get up and search the house, inside and out, finding nothing so they go back down stairs and sit on the bed. They can feel something or someone under the bed. quickly without looking they run to their truck and leave. confused? yes, well aparently there was a neerby insane isilam and the man had escaped and was extreamly dangerous do to his lack of not taking meds within the last couple days.  

lauriainna

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:15 pm
sqkwirl
me N my friends think we are littel ghost hunters so we tresspass onto suposedly haunted property all the time. sweatdrop we stay for about half the night and leave when the action gets slow.
one time we were so intersted in this house that we stayed for 3 days. got some cloths from home,money for food, bathed in the creek next to it for 3 days. its was the best place we had ever been to. activity out the wazoo! and im talkin some ghosts that want to be known. howling at night, breaking things, shadows and even real solid materializations of the ghosts. we were scared but we were drawn there and for some reason wanted to stay. even some really violent activity but i hate talking about it... crying

heart

i wish i could do that, but ghosts tend to come to me, i have a bit of psychic ability so they come, around my mother and i.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:18 pm
Dark Playmate

i wish you would tell more, but some ghost dont want to leave because they did something bad or they r just happy to be there.  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 pm
animefreak625
im not one of the sensitive people but i had an unusual situation. my sisters and i had just moved . at first it was really creepy. there is this huge tree in the front lawn. vines grew in it too. the backyard was very large with some barn for goats and horses and a pool. the recent owner was this old man but he died. they blocked it so we only had 1/3 of the backyard. the pool was filled in and the barns cleaned out. one day my mom went to help my relatives move so my oldest sis, my older sis, my baby bro and i were all alone in the house. (btw my sisters and i share the master bedroom. its all the way in the back) my older sis started to freak and pointed at the large window in our room.(it was raining outside) we all started to freak and ran in the kitchen, huddled in the corner with a plaque with an engraved cross. we waited until my mom. we did not want to tell her my sis saw an old man smiling at us from outside the window. she had gone through so much already. my sis still see spirits till this day.

she has a great gift and she should try to help them, unless its just a visiter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:25 pm
lauriainna
Mines not really a ghost stotie but here goes:

My music teacher's old paster got married when he was youger and the new couple decided to rent a place from a freind really in the middle of nowhere. When they got there the went to the basement and sat on the old spring mattress from the long drive, well about 4 hours later they here consistant scratching. so they get up and search the house, inside and out, finding nothing so they go back down stairs and sit on the bed. They can feel something or someone under the bed. quickly without looking they run to their truck and leave. confused? yes, well aparently there was a neerby insane isilam and the man had escaped and was extreamly dangerous do to his lack of not taking meds within the last couple days.

thats scary eek  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

aereon phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:55 am
lil_qt_cat1
sqkwirl

heart

i wish i could do that, but ghosts tend to come to me, i have a bit of psychic ability so they come, around my mother and i.

i dont see sprits but sometimes i sense them. my friend actually lives in a room that used to be someones temple so there was a lot and still is alot of energy so the spirits would visit her. she's cleansed the room shes done GRBP the LRBP, insecence frankinscence myhrr sage and they still come. she's even started to sleep in the lounge room. one night she woke up and there we like 20 spirits in the room bending over her looking at her as she she woke up, it scared her but now she's realised that all she needs to do is tell them that now is not that time and leave her alone  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:31 pm
phoenix_athena
lil_qt_cat1
sqkwirl

heart

i dont see sprits but sometimes i sense them. my friend actually lives in a room that used to be someones temple so there was a lot and still is alot of energy so the spirits would visit her. she's cleansed the room shes done GRBP the LRBP, insecence frankinscence myhrr sage and they still come. she's even started to sleep in the lounge room. one night she woke up and there we like 20 spirits in the room bending over her looking at her as she she woke up, it scared her but now she's realised that all she needs to do is tell them that now is not that time and leave her alone

your sister sounds like shes a very strong psychic O.O and clensing the room, try putting sea salt around the room, or the whole house, thats a purification thing too. your sister should use her energy to force the energy out, like if its a dark entity, tell them (dark entities are humans that r selfish and only care bout themselves and r evil, like hitler)tell them to get the hell out, it does not belong there and say its your home, tell it its dead to go home, thats if its a good entity.  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

AeternalSnow

Sparkly Fairy

10,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 am
spirits  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:47 am
one night around 3 AM me and my 2 friend were trying to do the 100 scary stories thing were you tell 100 scary stories and on the 100th one something happens. about halfway through we started to here noises and were getting
pretty freaked. when we got to around 80 stories we started to "feel" things in the air so we decided to stop.we felt like we were being watched...like someone was behind us just staring at us. we all huddled up and tried to go to sleep but we were to scared. about 15 minutes later my pet cat jumped off my bed and started hissing at the door. I tried to get up to turn the light on but i couldn't. it felt like something was blocking me, keeping me from moving. my cat hissed one last time before running out the door, we started to here noises and creaks on the stair outside my bedroom door. my friends were crying and trying to call our parents on their cells (did i mention we were home alone?) but there was no service. i got and and very slowly started to walk towards the door. i opened it and saw a "person" standing before me.
i screamed and told it to go away and never bother us. it disappeared leaving a slight stench behind. shortly after that i passed out so i cant remember anything afterwards. mad  

candy_cat da wise

the supernatural and beliefs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces