Submit

ghosts
  scary
  not scary
View Results

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:53 am
do you believe in ghosts spirits angels? tell us all you scary, interesting, funny storries, even close to death stories blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:58 pm
Ghost are awesome!!! I don't like to get involved with them though, I just ignore them when I know I can't help.

Angels are... *ish speachless*

I am though, reaaaally scared of demons, I have seen very few, but my BFF is followed by 'em, also jenny... I don't know how they do it...

A scary thing... hmmm...

I guess it was that weird dream I had with Lucifer, beautiful face, scary, scary, scary Soul. it was vast emptiness...

And Lil_qt_cat, you know one story of how I almost died!

the other one is longer and more adventureous though...  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Repo Noodle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:21 pm
Hmmm Ghost stories Lets see. I've had a few things happen to me but not something to major.

About four years ago I was at a friends house spending the night. We spent the night chatting and what not and so my friend got up to go to the bath room leaving me alone in the room. Big deal I thought nothing of it, it was then I saw someone walk across the hall, she had left the door open. So I called out my friends name and got no answer. So I figured she was pulling something so I went to check it out. No one was in the empty hall. I figured maybe she was hiding down the corner so I looked and nothing. It was then i turned around and she was just coming out of the bathroom. I asked her if she was the one who ran across and she claimed it wasn't her since she really had to go and the Smell from the bathroom sorta gave it away that she was in there for a while. I told her some one walked across the hall and she gave me the neutral Look and told me to shut up cause I was only trying to scare her. So I let it pass and we went to bed. Early morning came and I awoke first, it was then I woke up to something I didnt expect. I was quick to nudge my friend awake and there before us by the foot of the bed was a woman dressed in a old dress and bonnet from the early years. She was blue from head to toe, even her skin. We stared at her for a while to shocked to say anything as she stared back and suddenly vanished. We told no one for a while before my friend asked her mother about the house. Turns out the house belonged to an old woman who had died and always dressed in blue. She was told to be a kind lady who just liked to watch the children sleep. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:53 pm
Edcy
Ghost are awesome!!! I don't like to get involved with them though, I just ignore them when I know I can't help.

Angels are... *ish speachless*

I am though, reaaaally scared of demons, I have seen very few, but my BFF is followed by 'em, also jenny... I don't know how they do it...

A scary thing... hmmm...

I guess it was that weird dream I had with Lucifer, beautiful face, scary, scary, scary Soul. it was vast emptiness...

And Lil_qt_cat, you know one story of how I almost died!

the other one is longer and more adventureous though...
i wanna hear the other story!!!!  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:57 pm
Claire8504
Hmmm Ghost stories Lets see. I've had a few things happen to me but not something to major.

About four years ago I was at a friends house spending the night. We spent the night chatting and what not and so my friend got up to go to the bath room leaving me alone in the room. Big deal I thought nothing of it, it was then I saw someone walk across the hall, she had left the door open. So I called out my friends name and got no answer. So I figured she was pulling something so I went to check it out. No one was in the empty hall. I figured maybe she was hiding down the corner so I looked and nothing. It was then i turned around and she was just coming out of the bathroom. I asked her if she was the one who ran across and she claimed it wasn't her since she really had to go and the Smell from the bathroom sorta gave it away that she was in there for a while. I told her some one walked across the hall and she gave me the neutral Look and told me to shut up cause I was only trying to scare her. So I let it pass and we went to bed. Early morning came and I awoke first, it was then I woke up to something I didnt expect. I was quick to nudge my friend awake and there before us by the foot of the bed was a woman dressed in a old dress and bonnet from the early years. She was blue from head to toe, even her skin. We stared at her for a while to shocked to say anything as she stared back and suddenly vanished. We told no one for a while before my friend asked her mother about the house. Turns out the house belonged to an old woman who had died and always dressed in blue. She was told to be a kind lady who just liked to watch the children sleep. neutral
tell your friend to tell her as in the woman that shes dead and to go home, its lonely being stuck with no1 who hears or sees you  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:12 am
wierd crap happened yesterday night, got into a huge fight with someone, then later i think, im not good with time my memory is crap sweatdrop but the window opened on my comp to his msn and was being flooded, i dont know when it happend but i was talking with my mom aparently, when i got upstairs he was like, nice, and im like, ughh i didnt do that, like id want him to block me. then later my mom peaks in my room and looks spooked, and this is my mom, shes used to ghosts like me, well not bad dark enrities, which are demons, but in reality are twisted human souls like psycho killers, but anyways, she heard someone coming down the stairs which is pretty common but 4 some reason that spooked me 2, then cat at 3 am now talks about a dr and daughter. just for some reason it scared me alot when the computer did that, lil things like that dont scare me usually thoo to b honest this is the first computer incident.  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:05 pm
If you sooo insist...

I went to Washington on a G.S. Trip. And the airlinr lost our baggage. (rare, isn't it?) So it starts raining really hard as soon as we get there, but we think nothing of it. so we get to the hotel and relax, but my mom decides like at 9:30 that if the bags don't get to the hoel we gotta go get em. (we were delegates, me and another girl, so we needed the uniforms) So we call a cab, it still raining like crazy out but still we're "basilando y hangeando' so we don't care. we get in the cab and something just felt wrong. So we drive off to the airport and the cab driver stops to get some gas, and i look at mom like "We should get out of the cab, like, now!" but still, "tripeando y jodiendo" we like keep going, so qwe get to the brigde that's over a river or something (potomak, I think mom called it) and it starts Flooding. In Puerto Rico, Floods are VERY rare, so I start to Freak, like seriously freak out. the water starts lifting the car and it starts hitting other cars, so I freak even more. So my mom finally decides we should get out of the cab, because it's the safest thing to do; so she tries to open the door but the water preasure was to strong for her. Diana, the girl that was traveling with me practices tae kwon do, so she's really strong, and she was able to open the her door. the water came rushing in; it was ice cold and my legs went limp in an instance. I don't know how to swim , so I tried running to the sidewalk out of the bridge, but Diana held me back, I turned and saw mom hadn't gotten out of the car and ran back to her--I say ran but really it was a very slow jog, I could barely move in the water. Mom Grabs my arm and tells me; "We need to stick together so grab diana and I'll grab you" so the bothe helped me get out of the highway thingy, (we were in the fourth lane) and we finally made it across.

the reat is boring, well after that, everything went by fast...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:01 am
Edcy
If you sooo insist...

I went to Washington on a G.S. Trip. And the airlinr lost our baggage. (rare, isn't it?) So it starts raining really hard as soon as we get there, but we think nothing of it. so we get to the hotel and relax, but my mom decides like at 9:30 that if the bags don't get to the hoel we gotta go get em. (we were delegates, me and another girl, so we needed the uniforms) So we call a cab, it still raining like crazy out but still we're "basilando y hangeando' so we don't care. we get in the cab and something just felt wrong. So we drive off to the airport and the cab driver stops to get some gas, and i look at mom like "We should get out of the cab, like, now!" but still, "tripeando y jodiendo" we like keep going, so qwe get to the brigde that's over a river or something (potomak, I think mom called it) and it starts Flooding. In Puerto Rico, Floods are VERY rare, so I start to Freak, like seriously freak out. the water starts lifting the car and it starts hitting other cars, so I freak even more. So my mom finally decides we should get out of the cab, because it's the safest thing to do; so she tries to open the door but the water preasure was to strong for her. Diana, the girl that was traveling with me practices tae kwon do, so she's really strong, and she was able to open the her door. the water came rushing in; it was ice cold and my legs went limp in an instance. I don't know how to swim , so I tried running to the sidewalk out of the bridge, but Diana held me back, I turned and saw mom hadn't gotten out of the car and ran back to her--I say ran but really it was a very slow jog, I could barely move in the water. Mom Grabs my arm and tells me; "We need to stick together so grab diana and I'll grab you" so the bothe helped me get out of the highway thingy, (we were in the fourth lane) and we finally made it across.

the reat is boring, well after that, everything went by fast...
O.O  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:57 pm
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy
If you sooo insist...

the rest is boring, well after that, everything went by fast...
O.O
What?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:17 am
Edcy
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy
If you sooo insist...

the rest is boring, well after that, everything went by fast...
O.O
What?
id freak out, you are brave edcy!  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:45 pm
Heh, I did freak, when driving back to our hotel we found out that it was also flooded, and my mom wanted to drive there, so I refused intently and we stayed at the holiday Inn.

I'm not brave, I'm just a Girl Scout.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:13 pm
Edcy
Heh, I did freak, when driving back to our hotel we found out that it was also flooded, and my mom wanted to drive there, so I refused intently and we stayed at the holiday Inn.

im so scared now o.O crying  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:57 pm
My boyfriends house is full of spirits or ghosts or something really.
He sees shadows all the time.
Once, in his room, a bottle fell over into a trashcan he had.
But it was a pretty long distance and impossible to do without something throwing it over.
We were pretty freaked out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:04 pm
XRaggedyAnnX
My boyfriends house is full of spirits or ghosts or something really.
He sees shadows all the time.
Once, in his room, a bottle fell over into a trashcan he had.
But it was a pretty long distance and impossible to do without something throwing it over.
We were pretty freaked out.

i love when stuff like that happens, its surprising yet funny, cuz i mean, y knock over somethin, do you feel better now its knocked over, geeze do something more productive or original or even scary! lol  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:20 pm
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy

im so scared now o.O crying
What? I am! That's why I was sin Washington in the first place!  
the supernatural and beliefs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff