Fight Night(can u survive the fight?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiro_the_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:06 pm
Proto_Dude
DIE ALL OF YOU DIE!!!! FACE MY SQUIRELLY WRATH!!! scream *stabs all of you in the backs*
*kicks you up into the air then grabs your foot and throws you into dark.gal*everyone fear me twisted *pulls out his kantana and gets ready to fight*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:39 pm
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude
DIE ALL OF YOU DIE!!!! FACE MY SQUIRELLY WRATH!!! scream *stabs all of you in the backs*
*kicks you up into the air then grabs your foot and throws you into dark.gal*everyone fear me twisted *pulls out his kantana and gets ready to fight*
**Throws knives every-where**  

Hobo Factory
Captain

keiro_the_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:10 pm
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude
*disaperas for two hours then pops out behind you and slcies your throt*hear have at least one joy to think about in hell*frenches*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:07 am
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan
xp *stabs keiro_the_angel with Isis dagger* Boold! surprised *watchs your blood go down your chest*
well unfair im in human so i don't have blood but you are not so *takes the isis dagger and jabs it into your chest*bye bye

Grr... Well if you are that then I have unlimited blood. *pulls Isis dagger out of my chest and licks my blood off the dagger*
alright then so what now , mabey if i wait until somone ealse comes in or this*trips u and hits you in the gut when you are on the ground

*coughs up blood* More blood! *gets up and throws ninja stars at you that leave you pinned to the wall* Ha. *puts a kantana through your gut into the wall*
* i tare my arms awayfrom the ninja stars on the wall and take out the kantana and cut your throut* and the last touch before you die *grabs your wrist and dips it in your blood and writes "1 , 2 keiro is coming for you. 3 , 4 shut the door. 5 , 6 have a crussum kick. 7 , 8 stay up late. 9 , 10 never wake again" then stabs the kantana up your v****a* b***h , now you die

How do I die? I have unlimted blood.  

ZaharaChan
Crew

ZaharaChan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:17 am
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude
*disaperas for two hours then pops out behind you and slcies your throt*hear have at least one joy to think about in hell*frenches*

*ties paino wire to your neck and uses it as a hook shoot's rope and hooks the claw to a rail then pulls you off a cliff* Ha ha (By what I did your head cuts right off!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:43 pm
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude
Ack!**Barfs**Knives are my friends,I cannot die! mad **Throws a coconut at you**  

Hobo Factory
Captain

Lyo

Familiar Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:51 pm
Hey guys.....who's winning twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:52 pm
Lyo
Hey guys.....who's winning twisted
Uh...hold on....I'm watching Team America and I'm laughing too hard to fight........The movie is almost finished so I'l brb  

Lyo

Familiar Sex Symbol

ZaharaChan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:35 am
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude
Ack!**Barfs**Knives are my friends,I cannot die! mad **Throws a coconut at you**

*joins Dark.gal*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:01 pm
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude

*joins Dark.gal*
mrgreen  

Hobo Factory
Captain

ZaharaChan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:18 pm
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude

*joins Dark.gal*
mrgreen
*is throwing coconuts*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:25 pm
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude

*joins Dark.gal*
mrgreen
*is throwing coconuts*
whee  

Hobo Factory
Captain

ZaharaChan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:28 pm
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude

*joins Dark.gal*
mrgreen
*is throwing coconuts*
whee

whee *sets bombs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:43 pm
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude

*joins Dark.gal*
mrgreen
*is throwing coconuts*
whee

whee *sets bombs*
Yay!**Eats pop-corn**  

Hobo Factory
Captain

ZaharaChan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:05 pm
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
ZaharaChan
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Dark.gal
keiro_the_angel
Proto_Dude

*joins Dark.gal*
mrgreen
*is throwing coconuts*
whee

whee *sets bombs*
Yay!**Eats pop-corn**

Throw me some! *continues to get bomb ready*  
!~~~The Chaos Crew~~~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash