Her own reddish eyes stared into her mate's. It was still bothering him and his eyes gave it all away. Poor Hania. Although Mahiri knew he had every right to be angry. Every right to be upset or worried. It just wasn't in her own nature to do that, so to her, any news was good news. Unless it was news of a death. That wasn't good news no matter how you looked at it. "Hania, love. Our children aren't dumb. If anything, they'll come by with our grandchildren before we can even think twice about it." The fox colored mare's words were cheerful and loving, but she knew better then to say that meaningfully. They had families now. Their own lives to worry about and had no more time for either of their parents. Well, one of them had to be happy about it and Mahiri chose to be that one.

A moment of silence rung amongst the two old soquili and the mare took the time to think about her children. Not much was known about Aruna, that was all Hania's speciality, and not much was known about Artemis either. But she knew her youngest daughter well enough to know that the choice she made in mating and love was a good one. So whatever her stallion in life looked or acted like, she wasn't afraid. Kalona, flutter, wind alike, Mahiri knew better then to doubt Artemis. And for Bairn? Well, he was a mystery in himself, it was a wonder Astia was able to tie him down for good. But she knew that too. If her son was going to find love it had to be with Astia.

Hania's soft voice that rushed into her ears was what brought the fox colored playful mare back into reality. It took Mahiri a moment to gather herself again, and think about everything. The words he spoke where kind, they were exactly what she was always longing ot hear. "Oh, Hania." Mahiri giggled back, nuzzling him. "I'll hold you to that promise, my love. Especially if we ever get little ones for ourself again. And I doubt my human will care either way. He's so grown up now, he doesn't need me."