Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image

He missed her dearly. Days, weeks, months... they had all passed quietly for him ever since Aruna had left to go live with her mate. He now lived between two teepees, and Miakoda seemed all right now... which left him to roam freely, just as he had in his younger, wild days... (no, when he meant wild, he meant he'd been free of human contact.) But he was currently (and always, it seemed) feeling mate-deprived, and he was now roaming around hoping he would bump into her somehow. He had meant Bairn earlier on to find out that Mahiri had moved away from her former location to live in a different teepee. He'd been disappointed to only find his brother in law Swafi at the teepee Mahiri used to live at, and so... he was wandering around again. Oh, Hiri, my love... where are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:59 pm
Mahiri had be preoccupying herself with the little racoon familiar that Bliss had so kindly left behind at their teepee so she could have some form of entertainment. Her only son had gone away long ago to live somewhere with Astia...and Bliss ran off to meet new mares and in hope of meeting Milkshake. The hyper and playful fox colored mare missed both of those stallions dearly, but not as much as she missed her mate.

It was almost like a lifetime since the last time they saw eachother, and that hurt. But somehow it didn't bother her as much anymore...because she learned to accept the fact that he was gone from her. If not forever...then at least temporarily.

But at the moment, Mahiri was chasing the colorful young racoon in the snow. They giggled and poked eachother, almost as if they were the best of friends.

"Come on little Joy! Can you catch me?" Her playful voice filled the silent air.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:28 am
Iieanu straightened up as he heard a happy, female voice. Being a canine, his hearing was far better than that of a horse, as well as his nose. He picked up the scent of mare and fox, mixed together oddly but in a semi-pleasant smell. "What's your mate like again?" he questioned the golden stallion that looked like he'd gotten all woebegone again. He rolled his dark brown eyes mentally, flicking his tail. Horses.

He immediately launched into a full-out explanation of Mahiri at the question Iieanu had asked. "Well, she's colored like a red fox, to begin with," he said happily, nearly shouting the words. "She's sweet, she's cute, she's funny, she's beautiful, she's fun, she's the love of my life, and obviously the most gorgeous mare in the lands." His daughters were just as beautiful, and of course they would be, since his mate and himself were also quite the lookers.

"Well, in that case, I smell the scent of mare and fox, and hear the sounds of cheerful laughter nearby," Iieanu commented, not realizing what his comment alone would do for the hyper stallion.

Hania's energy renewed slightly at Iieanu's words. "What? Are you sure? Let's go!" He said, starting to move at a canter, causing the small wolf to be forced to break into a run to keep up with the energetic golden stallion.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Joy giggled and poked the fox colored mare's leg, quickly talking off with the fastest speed his little legs could take him. Of cource, Mahiri was much more bigger, and hyper then he would ever be...so no matter how fast he went, the mare would catch up to him.

"Ahaha! Mahiri! You cannot catch meeeeeee!" The high pitched voice of the happy little racoon rang loudly and he took off running in the direction of which Iieanu and Hania were running.

"Ooh, Mahiri!" He turned and looked at his fox colored friend, pointing out into the sky. "I see someone coming! We should hide and then tackle them!" He giggled, running back to her.

Mahiri giggled in return, and then took off running after Joy until he told her he spotted something coming. She didn't even bother to see who is was, because she was so exciting about finally having someone actually come her way.

The old mare took off running towards the trees, the little racoon in tow. "Come on, Joy! Let's surprise our incoming friends!" She giggled, and then plopped down behind a bush, waiting for whomever it was, to come.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm
Iieanu panted lightly as he tailed after his Soquili, muttering curses under his breath. Why did he continue to follow this stallion again? Oh right, Hania saved his life... He sniffed the air, and then froze. Oh no. He was staying out of this one. Glancing at the spirited stallion, he quickly slipped off into the surrounding trees.

Hania took no notice of Iieanu slipping away as he slowed to a stop and began to look around. "Hiri?" he called, hoping his beloved mate was truly around. If Iieanu lied to him that wolf had another thing coming. The area looked, well, basically empty, and he frowned. What the...? He could've sworn he'd heard voices but now they were gone. How... strange. "Mahiri?" he called again, now realizing he was quite alone. Iieanu had vanished somewhere, but at the moment, he didn't particularly care.

[ Sorry for the short reply! ><; ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:05 am
The little racoon caught the words of Hania before Mahiri had. For the silly fox colored mare had been humming a tune to herself, ultimately drowning out any other voices. 'hiri' He caught at the last second and then laughed. Who in their right mind would be yelling out a name such as-

Oh! Mahiri! That was indeed the playful mare that laid next to him. "Mahiri." He spoke quickly, nudging her. Which caused her to hear the last, 'Mahiri' right before the voice died away. "Listen." Joy giggled.

"Ooh." Mahiri giggled back and then processed the voice of the 'Mahiri' caller. It was most definitely him. The love of her life...the one she hadn't seen in forever. The one she had just been thinking about and it made her heart sore. "Oh, Hania!" She called out playfully, and tore through the bushes...straight at him. "Oh, Hania!" The fox mare called out again, her speed was so high, she was bound to come crashing down on him when she reached him.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:04 am
Iieanu watched the fox-colored mare and her pink, rainbow-colored tail companion through the shadows, observing their behavior. Hm. They look less threatening and more playful… still, it doesn’t hurt to be cautious. By now, Hania will—eh? He blinked when the bushy-tailed familiar said something to the mare just seconds before she took off. What the…?

Hania’s eyes widened when his wonderful mate burst away from the covers of the surrounding forest calling his name… running full speed straight at him. “Hiri--! Whoa!” He braced himself as he waited for his hyperactive mate to crash down upon him. He had missed her dearly, and it was endearing to him to see that she was still the same old Mahiri, his beloved fox-colored mare. Still as playful and cheerful as ever.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:09 am
Joy laughed in the mimicking voice of Bliss that he so often used as he watched Mahiri take off towards her mate. It was wonderful to see the old mare be happy again, she wasn't ever moping around...of cource the playful fox colored mare loved to have fun, it was just the mere fact she wouldn't shut up about the stupid stallion. It made the colorful racoon want to take after Bliss and stay with him.

With another high pitched giggle, the little racoon bounded towards the happy couple, careful of the mare's overly hyperness. He didn't want to get hurt.

Within seconds, Mahiri was upon her beloved mate and she crashed down on him excitedly. "Oh, Hania." She repeated once more, her voice filled with utter joy. Nuzzling his neck, the fox colored mare picked herself back up and began to laugh. It was only with him that her true personality came out...with others she was still playful, but with Hania...she felt like a little foal again. It seemed like forever since she actually was one, and Mahiri missed those days.

"Sorry!" She giggled, realizing that she had pounced on her mate without any warning. "I'm so happy to finally see you again, my love! Where have you been? Out looking for the children, I hope? For I haven't seen any of my babies in the longest time." The fox mare frowned when she thought about the fact that neither Bairn, Artemis nor Aruna had bothered to visit her in what felt like a lifetime. Even the mere fact that all three of them had their own children and that Hania and Mahiri were now grandparents hadn't gotten back to her yet, no one bothered to tell her...

"Ooh, Hania!" She giggled again, the frown that was once there was easily wipped away. "I've missed you so much. Luckily I haven't been all alone lately." Mahiri nodded, and moved her head backwards to show the little racoon that was patiently sitting there. "Meet Bliss's familiar racoon, Joy. Well...he is Bliss's but that silly little stallion is off looking for his love at the moment, so I'm taking care of Joy for him. Or rather, Joy is taking care of me." Her voice was just so filled with happiness that the mare didn't even bother to stop and take a breath or even let her mate speak.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:20 pm
"Iieanu, I did not think that you were one for hiding," came the laughing tone of Kaine. "I finally found you two. Why are you both out wandering? Hania, and especially you, know that it is difficult for me to find you if you're traveling." The hawk preened his feathers as he waited for the wolf to reply, perched on a low branch so that he could speak with Hania's familiar.

Iieanu's ears twitched as he listened to Kaine, then shook his head. "I figured it would be better if I stayed out of Hania's way for now. He just reunited with his mate Mahiri... what news have you?" The wolf's cool brown eyes looked at Kaine questioningly as he ventured out toward Hania, causing the hawk to have to take off to follow after him.

Hania didn't get a chance to have a word in edgewise as Mahiri basically bombarded him physically and mentally. However, he didn't mind because it did his heard good to see his mate so alive and vibrant, so young (yes, she still looked like a young mare, fit and beautiful in his eyes) and hyper. When she finally did pause to take a breath, it was then he saw that Kaine had arrived and that Iieanu was with him as well. "It it wonderful to see you again, my love. Come, I'll introduce you!" He indicated the hawk and his wolf. "The wolf, Iieanu--he is my familiar. A good companion whom has been good to me.

"The hawk belongs to Aruna. His name is Kaine." Hania smiled at Mahiri. "And he is a messenger for me; he keeps me updated on Aruna. Many things have been happening with her, my dear." He nuzzled her. "And seeing him here means he has more news. I wonder what it is this time around..." He nodded his greetings to both familiars as he stood as close as he possibly could next to Mahiri. It had been so long... perhaps she and he could elope and wander free like he used to in his adolescence before he discovered Miakoda...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:50 pm
Joy heard two voices in the distance and glanced over in that direction but saw no one. Curious as to why this was, the happy little racoon started to bound in the direction he thought he heard something and then completely stopped. Mahiri and Hania's conversation was ultimately a lot more interesting. He had his fair share...more than his fair share of information about her family and now that one of them was here, Joy was curious to know some more things.

The fox colored mare stared at her mate as she watched him turn his attention over to two familiars making their way over to them. "Awww, little Iieanu you're soooo cute!" She squeeled, bending her head down to the wolf and laughing. "Only the best for my mate!"

It was then that she turned and glanced at the hawk. Such a graceful looking creature indeed. Leave it to her eldest daughter to find a friend such as a bird. Which like it was Bairn to find a lion. "Well then hello to you, Kaine." Mahiri nodded her head slowly and turned back to Hania. "Bairn has a familiar too. A mountain lion named Bae. No one ever sees him though, except our son and Joy." The fox mare stared at her mate and didn't nuzzle him back at first as the news of things happening to her daughter processed in her brain. "What? Like what? Bad things? Ooh, Hania I want to see Aruna right now." She frowned, feeling sad that none of her kids came around...she felt secluded from everything, having no idea what was going on. It took a moment for Mahiri to nuzzle Hania back, now staring at Kaine waiting for her answer.

Joy perked up at the word 'news'. Bright purple eyes that mimicked that of his bonded at lite up and he giggled. The little racoon turned to Mahiri and said playfully, "Ooh, that's what I forgot to tell you! I couldn't remember it for the loooooooongest time but now I just remembered!" Little hands went into the air, as if to show that he was utterly proud of himself. "Bae came by a while back, with news from Bairn about himself and Artemis."

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:50 am
To his credit, Kaine managed to hide a blush as he greeted the fox-colored mare. "You are Aruna's mother, Mahiri? A pleasure to meet you, my lady! And now I see where Aruna's beauty comes from!" And her trying patience, he thought, mentally laughing. He spotted an odd-colored raccoon hanging about, and blinked. What the...? "I have news, Hania!" the hawk, feeling quite important, announced. He wondered how the two would be grandparents were going to react to his news.

Iieanu backed up from Mahiri, slightly alarmed, but relaxed into her friendly nature as he nodded his head sagely. "I, ah, thank you, Lady Mahiri, for the compliment." Only the best? Well, that was going to inflate his ego if he wasn't careful. He glanced back over to Kaine, who had settled on Hania's back so that the hawk could talk to all. He glanced over to the raccoon, feeling himself drool slightly but refrained. Apparently this raccoon was a friend of Mahiri's, who then was Hania's friend... who he had to force himself not to try and eat. He sighed mentally. The fall-backs of being a Soquili's familiar was getting to him...

Seeing his mate's face fall at the mention of how their offspring hadn't come around to visit her in a while made his own mood drop dramatically. He missed his children too, though he was glad that Aruna was kind enough to have Kaine go back and forth between where they lived to keep him updated. Unfortunately, Kaine had suddenly stopped visiting him two months ago until just recently this past week. Then, Kaine had vanished again for a few more days... feeling that perhaps Aruna had needed Kaine for some other task, he had decided to take Iieanu on an exploration adventure... in other words, to find his mate. He longed to be with her.

Kaine was here now, though, but he worried for Mahiri's reaction should the news be a bit... shocking. Which, had Hania realized how true his thoughts were, he would not have come to find Mahiri at all. He'd prefer that his mate have little to no worries, and remained happy and carefree. He would rather be the one to shoulder all the worries and burdens, though he could not see how his eldest child managed to carry such weight. Aruna sometimes walked as though she had the world on her shoulders, but it was a rare event to see, for she only looked like this when she was by herself. Hania had caught her looking like this by mere accident, but he never wanted to witness such a sad scene ever again. Only nuzzling Mahiri, he flicked his ears as he waited for Kaine to speak.

Clearing his throat, Kaine preened a bit before he looked at each member of the family in the eye. "Aruna, as I told you before Hania, was prenant. Now, she has her own foals; they have introduced themselves to the world... but the father of these foals, Hania..." Here, Kaine quieted down slightly, because he could tell the grandfather was getting extremely excited, but he had yet to say who the father was. The grandfather gave Kaine a weird look, as if asking who else the father would be besides Delano, Aruna's mate. He remained quiet a moment, and then said, "Rahu is the father of Aruna's first offspring." He could tell that Iieanu had reeled back in horror, and Hania's back stiffened. Uh oh...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:16 am
Mahiri giggled loudly and almost obnxiously as Kaine spoke such kind words to her. It wasn't like the fox colored mare to blush anymore, no...that stage had long past...she was way to old to bother blushing, so she just giggled. "The pleasure is all mine, sir Kaine!" She said and then shook her head. "Oooh, please. All of our children get their looks from Hania." And it was rather true...none of their children looked anything like her...save except the fact that Bairn had kept his mother's design. All three, Bairn, Aruna and Artemis were brown.

The old mare looked back down at the wolf, he was so handsome and he looked so similiar to her mate. Such a perfect pair they were. "Lady Mahiri? Ooh, little one please. Both of you. I'm not that type of mare. I perfere just Mahiri, thank you!" She nodded quickly, keeping a happy grin on her face. Reddish eyes turned from the Iieanu to Hania and then onto the hawk that rested on her mate's back.

Whatever news was to come of her eldest daughter, Mahiri knew that she would do her best to be mature about it. Of cource she was hyper, carefree and playful...but she was a mother. And a mother of three very 'grown-up' kids. She had to be strong for the three of them in case either of them had gotten hurt, or if Hania disappeared. Of cource, the fox colored mare thought being strong was being happy and playful, never showing the emotions of sadness.

So she nuzzled her mate back in a loving way and sat there, listening. Pregnant? What? A rather huge smile appeared on Mahiri's face as she learned that she was going to be a grandmother. The mare wanted to run and jump for joy, but she knew the news wasn't over yet, for that wasn't the news that Kaine had brought with him.

Then the real news came, such horrid news. Poor Delano...That was Mahiri's first thought, but then she quickly turned her attention back to the real situation. "Oh, Hania..." She mumbled, frowning. What was she going to do? Her eldest daughter had three foals with someone that wasn't her mate, someone that had tried to hurt Aruna...Mahiri looked at the hawk. "How...?" Was all she asked, her voice was oddly soft. It wasn't bad news, so to say, it was more...shocking.

The little racoon stared at the four of them in delight. The news of a mare named Aruna had went in one ear and out the other, for he wasn't listening to anything they were saying. He just needed to get what HE needed to say out before he forgot again. When Mahiri had stopped speaking, Joy burst out.

"Okay! Mahiri! Guess what! Bae had come back a while ago and told me that Bairn told him that he ran into his little sister Artemis and she has three foals of her own and Bae also said that Bairn and a mare named Astia have three little baskets. But that was a while ago, so I'm sure they're out now." Joy giggled loudly. Ooh, he was finally able to get the news out, and...knowing Mahiri, that was really good news. But the colorful racoon saw the look on everyone's face and blinked.

"Was that not good news?"

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:17 am
Listening to the little raccoon's news, he had to smile slightly. At the very least, Hania's other children were leading happy lives; Aruna was as well, because after all she'd gone through, life could only get better. Ruffling his feathers, he waited for a response from the stallion and the wolf, who were both in true shock. It was apparent that Iieanu held affection for Aruna--this made Kaine wonder a bit; did Aruna help rescue him?--and that the wolf clearly despised Rahu, although he'd never met him. (Not that Kaine liked him any better, but he wasn't really one to judge.) At Mahiri's inquiry, however, he consented what information he knew, given how closed up about it Aruna was. "She had been alone for a long time because her mate had left her to go help out a friend who needed his healing arts. Aruna didn't mind, but I think she got so used to have Delano around that when he was gone for so long she, ah, lost it..."

Trying to get his jaw to work and to stop gaping, Iieanu listened intently to Kaine, peeking over at Joy for a moment. The news Joy had delivered perked his spirit slightly, but to hear such news from Kaine was a bit more... surprising. "Aruna... pregnant... is good news... that she has her own children... but... with Rahu? You're not pulling my tail, are you, Kaine?" he finally spat out, brown eyes darkening to the point of where they became black with fury. At the hawk's shaking of the head, Iieanu had to grind his teeth to contain his anger. That meant that that stallion had raped her! Or so he thought, until Kaine explained to Mahiri how it had happened. His anger dissipated as quickly as it had come, and he flicked his tail, true worry in his eyes. "Is that so...?" He looked over to his Soquili companion. Hania was... shaking?

Hania was, indeed, shaking. From excitement, happiness, horror, and shock. The emotions he was feeling overwhelmed him, and he had never wanted for his mate to hear such news. He hadn't wanted to hear such news! Just like his mate, however, to deny being a lady. She was a beautiful lady, and he would tell her so every chance he would get. A smile slowly cracked upon his face. "Tell me, Kaine; does Aruna love her children, if not their father?" The hawk fluttered over so that he now sat upon Iieanu's back, the wolf giving Kaine a cold glare but ignoring the hawk, for now. "Yes," was the reply. Hania sighed with relief. "As long as she's happy," he continued, "that's what counts. Still, though, with Rahu? I wonder how her mate feels about all of this."

Delano, when he had first met him, seemed to be a very polite stallion, and being a unicorn, his appearance had awed Hania like when he had first met Jewel. Of course, Hania hadn't seen Jewel in a long time; for him, he rarely met highly regarded creatures like unicorns or flutters or Kalona often; he met more pegasi, or Wind Soquili, more often than not, and lived with them as well. He was still awed about the creatures with wings though; a true myth to him was the alicorn, but he had not yet met one. Perhaps it was for the best; he was not as lucky as his daughter was, but because of her obsession she probably met more than her fair share of Soquili of all kinds... however, he doubted she ever met a flutter.

Flutter Soquili were gentle creatures and most were fun to have around as company. His thoughts strayed back to the situation at hand however, and he suddenly had an idea. A wicked smirk took place on his face as he stepped closer to his mate. "Well, it seems our children are having a bit of fun that we haven't done in a bit of a while, my dear. What say you..." Hania whispered into Mahiri's ear, smiling and smirking, ears perked up mischievously as Iieanu's eyes widened. The wolf walked over to the raccoon and dragged it out towards the forest, Kaine following. Oh yes... Hania was quite eager. It showed how much he truly did miss his adorable, fox-colored mare.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:31 am
The news that Joy brought was much more welcoming and happy. He seemed so determined to get it out, too...so that made it all the better. The fox colored mare looked down at Bliss's little friend just to humor him. "Really now? Well, I'm glad that all my children are happy." Mahiri giggled. They were all so grown up now, so off on their own with families to take care of. It was like...they'd never come visit their mother again, that was so sad. So unfair.

Although, the old mare listened to what the hawk had to say. Poor Aruna...so alone. Well, Mahiri was alone all the time too, but she never went off to go have babies with another stallion. But her daughter lost it, she went crazy apparently. No wonder, poor dear. Mahiri frowned, not really saying anything furthur. She was never lonely, she knew they'd be back together sooner or later...but Aruna? Poor dear had grown up with someone by her side always, and then...Delano gone...Rahu there.

She watched the reaction of both the wolf and her mate. They were taking this a lot harder than she was. It wasn't like Mahiri, though, to have sad spirits. She always found a way to be happy about it. And she knew what being a mother meant. No matter who the stallion was, every mare wanted a chance at motherhood. Every mare loved her children. The fox mare assumed, if Aruna loved the littles ones that were brought into the world, it shouldn't matter who their father was, because they were HERS.

But Hania's reaction was worse than anything she'd ever imagine. Putting her head under his and nuzzling his neck, the fox mare laughed. Just to lighten up the atmostphere. Hania didn't deserve this kind of pain, no one did. "Happy indeed. Aruna's happy, Hania. I know. She's a mother. She's happy." A short pause came between her words and the normal hyper mare was back. "Well, I'll bet Delano's very upset, but there is not much he can do about this now, is there?" Mahiri giggled loudly. That was rather the immature way to handle that, but whatever. No point in being upset about something when she had Hania with her finally.

Mahiri wondered what was going on in that silly mate of her's mind and she lifted her head from his neck and stared at him. She watched as the wicked smile appeared and frowned. What did he have cooking up there? Hmm? The fox mare waited anxiously for what Hania had to say, and when he came closer, she giggled. The giggle was even louder when his words were spoken. "Oh, Hania you naughty boy." Mahiri said with an almost as eager face as Hania. "Well, I'm definitely game." A nodd came quickly as she stepped closer, turning one last time to look at the familiars.

The scene was a sad scene. It wasn't fair. How could something that seemed so fun and happy be so upsetting to these two soquili and the funny looking hawk and wolf. The little colorful racoon sat there with a content look on his face, trying to make out every word that everyone spoke. Poor Aruna, it seemed...but Mahiri didn't seem to upset as the others, so Joy couldn't find a reason to frown. Heck, he could hardly ever find a reason to frown.

And then came the attitude-ridden wolf who dragged him away from Mahiri. "What...why? No! I want to go hang with Mahiri! I always do that when Bliss isn't around!" Joy shouted loudly, struggling to get free. He had no idea what the intentions of Mahiri and Hania were, or the fact that the fox mare wanted him to leave.

So the racoon ran back to the couple, and recieved a blank, annoyed stare from the mare. What! What! That wasn't fair! No! But it gave Joy a reason to frown, finally. Huffing to himself, he took off after the hawk and the wolf, wondering why anyone would want him to leave.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:06 pm
Although he had shown cheerful face, his mate was right; Hania was taking the news Kaine brought much harder than expected. "W-Well," he finally said, brown eyes dead with worry though he had a bright smile on his face, "as long as my children are happy, I won't interfere. Though I wish, I wish, my children would come visit at least once in a while; introduce us to their family." His ears drooped slightly at the prospect of never seeing any of his children again, who were off in their own little worlds that were based on their families.

He wondered about Aruna though; if he recalled correctly, she had three precious stallions, one whom she met during the full moon on one particular special night that she had talked to him about. What was his name... Shadowfax? Something like that. He knew that this Shadowfax was a precious friend of Aruna's, although they'd only ever met once. Mentally shrugging, he coincidentally agreed with Mahiri: Delano gone + Rahu there = problem. Big problem. But it was understandable; Aruna had always grown up with someone at her side; although she had liked to wander off on her own, she definitely did not like being alone for too long.

Even though she constantly hated being badgered by him, Hania knew that deep inside Aruna's heart she truly appreciated his hounding, and his constant presence. If not his, Mahiri's, and if not either parents, or both, her siblings, especially Bairn. Aruna and Bairn were very close as siblings, but he knew they both would enjoy life more if they were all together as family. Speaking of family... he smiled at Mahiri softly, and stepped closer towards her. "I promise, on my life, my love, that I will never, ever leave your side ever again... my human will not worry, for... she has others who can care for her now." He leaned in and nuzzled his beautiful mate softly.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff