Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page
Renaissance Galaxy Laws that must be obeyed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many people actually red this...
  I did!!! +1 member count
View Results

Ochru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:58 pm
Hi! My name is Ochru Hiwatari and I started here today. I will not reveal my true age, but lets just say I am in the alchemic male race.

My mother is Kai Hiwatari from beyblade (he's embarrassed that he gave birth to a child himself).

And my father is Empress Dee. Yes, Dee is a woman, but if you all read in the archives under the alchemic race, you will know that in an alchemic relationship, genders are reversed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 pm
Hello, Ochru ^^ I'm glad you are connected in some way already, like most people who join this guild rofl I hope you have a nice time here with us!  

- Xenn be Twisted -

Ochru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:45 am
I hope so too. I wonder how long it will take for me to gain 10, 000 gaia gold on here. I have 1794 already and this would count as day 2.

I registered here three days ago, on Empress Dee's birthday, but as an all-day type of activity, this will be my second day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:39 am
Wonderful! Play jigsaw puzzles, sell the junk in shops that you get in daily chance...and so forth ^^ You'll get lots of gold soon!  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:26 pm
I have faith in you, Ochru, my son.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:05 am
I am another Bogard. whoo hoo! (sorry, couldn't resist)

I like these rules.  

Ken Bogard
Crew

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:52 pm
You're hair is pretty ^^ Love the feminine style. I'm not as deep in the alchemic race, facts, but does this have to do with being an alchemic?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:07 pm
Not necessarily. Ken is a gay alchemic male. Ryu is bi. Kai is straight. William is straight. William has long hair too, but his look is because he just likes long hair.

Ken purposely put his hair like that because he wanted to show his feminine side of being gay.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:24 pm
*nods* Thanks for clearing that up, Dee ^^ I understand now...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:37 pm
You're welcome.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:05 am
Hey Empress Dee I think Kona the Cyndaquil will be happy to show up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:12 am
Perhaps, but, I would like to see her interested in the roleplays that I am involved in first.

How I knew that you would be interested is the level of activity and your ability to role play.

Now I have discovered that you are a heavy Legend of Zelda fan (based on Wind Waker as your fave). Coincidentally I own a Legend of Zelda guild.

The whole idea of that guild is to eventually piece all of the "games" together bit by bit in terms of actual order of timeline.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 am
empress dee
Perhaps, but, I would like to see her interested in the roleplays that I am involved in first.

How I knew that you would be interested is the level of activity and your ability to role play.

Now I have discovered that you are a heavy Legend of Zelda fan (based on Wind Waker as your fave). Coincidentally I own a Legend of Zelda guild.

The whole idea of that guild is to eventually piece all of the "games" together bit by bit in terms of actual order of timeline.
Kona is a guy mrgreen and sorry I will do some roleplays after a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 pm
I have faith in you KTS, you are awesome in the Burn Guild, so I trust that in time you will role play in here as well.

We do have to get our map set up anyways. Of what is going to be where.

I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to include in it already.

Based on what people said for the "Maps of Hyrule" this is what people want for the Guild's map over all... sort of.

Like, we will have Aboda Village, Death Mountain, and the stuff I said in the Maps, but we will also have Hyrule submerged in water like Wind waker. What will be really fun here is that we can imagine that under the waves, starting from Hyrule Castle, where Wind Waker basically ended and peace was brought about once again, the spirit tracks actually began there.

So, there is an above the waves and below the waves bit. The over all protectors are all Zorans, like they rule now sort of. Hence the flooded idea.

They are the dominant race for the people under the waves, and above the waves we have the various races. The gorons live above ground and they share Death Mountain with the Rito tribe who are the above the waves postal carriers.

The dude you see on Majora's mask, and the kid you see in Spirit tracks, they are the postal workers for under the waves.

See? Isn't it starting to sound fun?

Oh, and there will be a way, of course to get to the Dark World also. By those nifty spirit gates I have been encountering on my Spirit tracks game. There is one main engineer (Link's son) who transports all passengers below the waves to wherever they want. He also knows how to blast those bad guys out of the way.

The Dark World will be connected through the desert lands.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 am
empress dee
I have faith in you KTS, you are awesome in the Burn Guild, so I trust that in time you will role play in here as well.

We do have to get our map set up anyways. Of what is going to be where.

I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to include in it already.

Based on what people said for the "Maps of Hyrule" this is what people want for the Guild's map over all... sort of.

Like, we will have Aboda Village, Death Mountain, and the stuff I said in the Maps, but we will also have Hyrule submerged in water like Wind waker. What will be really fun here is that we can imagine that under the waves, starting from Hyrule Castle, where Wind Waker basically ended and peace was brought about once again, the spirit tracks actually began there.

So, there is an above the waves and below the waves bit. The over all protectors are all Zorans, like they rule now sort of. Hence the flooded idea.

They are the dominant race for the people under the waves, and above the waves we have the various races. The gorons live above ground and they share Death Mountain with the Rito tribe who are the above the waves postal carriers.

The dude you see on Majora's mask, and the kid you see in Spirit tracks, they are the postal workers for under the waves.

See? Isn't it starting to sound fun?

Oh, and there will be a way, of course to get to the Dark World also. By those nifty spirit gates I have been encountering on my Spirit tracks game. There is one main engineer (Link's son) who transports all passengers below the waves to wherever they want. He also knows how to blast those bad guys out of the way.

The Dark World will be connected through the desert lands.
Okay I get it now burning_eyes  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces