-lolita familys
-children in lolita
-marriage
-husbands or wifes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:45 pm
Cohcho's rants on this subject ....
I find them absolutely adorable.

She will defiantly love this topic.

n.n My children will most definitely be raised into loli/aristocrat style.
Though, when they are teens...whatever style they choose will be up to them. If they stick with loli/aristocrat I will be extremely pleased though.

I am just worried that we will terrify the parents of our children's friends somehow, Cohcho and I.  

PlastiK Korpse
Captain

Skulls_Proserpina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:53 pm
PlastiK Korpse
Cohcho's rants on this subject ....
I find them absolutely adorable.

She will defiantly love this topic.

n.n My children will most definitely be raised into loli/aristocrat style.
Though, when they are teens...whatever style they choose will be up to them. If they stick with loli/aristocrat I will be extremely pleased though.

I am just worried that we will terrify the parents of our children's friends somehow, Cohcho and I.

I really want to hear cohcho's rants, I think she has very interesting things to say.
they are so cute. I gonna dress my child lolita, when i adopt them.

the parents should not care, the child isn't dangerous.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:49 pm
Well, if you take lolita for what it is, it's more cute than frightening.

heh heh, I decided long ago I'm raising my kids lolita AND WE SHALL HAVE REAL SILVERWARE AND PORCELAIN!!!! scream *goes crazy running around room* AND OUR HALLOWEEN PARTIES WILL BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN AND WE'LL HAVE THE PERFECT LITTLE FENCES WITH THE PERFECT LITTLE OVERGROWN VINES AND THE PERFECT LITTLE GIRLS WITH THEIR LOLI CURLS AND THE PERFECT LITTLE MARYJANES AND THEY'LL HAVE THE MOST PERFECT HANDMADE DOLLS (PROVIDED BY ME) AND THE PERFECT LI-- *stone tablet falls from sky and hits hoshi on the head that states 'shutup already, hoshi....'*

and don't even get me started on the boys..... (for they will be ouji...)  

AzaGuro

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Skulls_Proserpina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:12 pm
[ H.Y.D.E.I.S.T ]

heh heh, I decided long ago I'm raising my kids lolita AND WE SHALL HAVE REAL SILVERWARE AND PORCELAIN!!!! scream *goes crazy running around room* AND OUR HALLOWEEN PARTIES WILL BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN AND WE'LL HAVE THE PERFECT LITTLE FENCES WITH THE PERFECT LITTLE OVERGROWN VINES AND THE PERFECT LITTLE GIRLS WITH THEIR LOLI CURLS AND THE PERFECT LITTLE MARYJANES AND THEY'LL HAVE THE MOST PERFECT HANDMADE DOLLS (PROVIDED BY ME) AND THE PERFECT LI-- *stone tablet falls from sky and hits hoshi on the head that states 'shutup already, hoshi....'*

boys are ticky.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:48 pm
[ H.Y.D.E.I.S.T ]

Oh! That would be sooo cute! I would love a life like that but i think im more a career person. I would live in a apartment in a city and be a designer of lolita clothing but at the same time making a huge statement to the world about self expression . I would have nobody not even a friend because they only hurt me and i would have no family. That would be the life (im really depressed right now)  

YoruAmura

Shy Genius

Gothic--Lolita

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:22 pm
Hmm...I might once in a while. I AM going to be a fashion desinger... But I wont dress them in it on a regular basis. If they want to when they are teens, sure!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:47 pm
Gothic--Lolita
Hmm...I might once in a while. I AM going to be a fashion desinger... But I wont dress them in it on a regular basis. If they want to when they are teens, sure!

mine will beable to wear what the want when they are tennagers. I got to it's only fair. well as long as it isn't slutty  

Skulls_Proserpina
Vice Captain

The Darker Side of Lolita

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces