Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page
~Questions, Comment, Suggestions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post honestly here if you have any ideas?
  Yes, of course! Right away Ma'am!
  Yes, Sargent! But...er- Don't have any ideas right now Sargent!
  Why would I do that, Sir?! I am usless!
View Results

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:53 pm
That was a good question, though. It helped others become clearer on why some rules of Gaia are given and why they aren't just guild rules.

Appropriate sites to go to are ones like Youtube and Facebook. Gamefaqs too is a good site if you need information on video games other than the guild.

Video Gaming HQ in this guild gives personal experiences though, which might prove to be more entertaining than game faqs when it comes to some games and I encourage those who play video games to start their own walkthroughs as they play them to help those who might not be experienced at them.

Pokemon is a series, which is why it has its own section and similarly other series type games also have their own sections, but other than that, any video game can be placed.

One that I would like to see on there is Sim City Classic.

There are two different Sim City classic games. One for PC and the other for the SNES.

Personally, I like the SNES one better, but it'd be cool for those who like those types of games.

I even have a facebook games section for the games that are really popular like Farmville.

Farmville is a farming game, but there is a lot to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:51 pm
I made a bunch of new sub-forums to make it easier to see what goes where. Notice I even added "Fullmetal Alchemist". Its a show I never watched, but I knew was popular.

If there is anything I missed, please let me know. Or...if you need to know where a specific subforum is, then post here too.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out