Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anisasierra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:55 pm
Lolz, Nice xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:51 pm
umm... ok heres something:

I just started a new school, and i dont really know that many people there.

in fact, since the school is a private school, kids come from all over the state to attend. (yeah, its a good school). so i made a few friends, one of them is this guy in my biology class who says he likes to go by 'Skye'.

so anways, skye is my new (possibly closest thing to a best friend) even though he is a guy.

then during biology class (which is last period) our teacher asks skye to read the example of a hypothesis for our lab. so he does...

... in a british accent.

however, he sits on one of the seats farthest to the right side of the room so only me and everyone else who sits around him start to crack up laughing. since a lot of people werent pying attention everyone was looking at us with a 'whats with the reatarded laughter?' look on their faces, and briana (the girl next to me) yells at skye to read it again between laughs. and he does, but much louder so the whole class hears (including the teacher), and everyone is laughing like crazy. even the teacher.

then another time...

before class we were all in the front of the room turning in our reports, grabbing the papers for the next lab, stapling papers, asking the teacher questions, etc. so it was really crowded and people were bumping into each other and steping on each others feet. and i sit near the front so it was really crowded around me and stuff kept getting knocked off my desk.

so i would bend down and pick up everything, just to have it knocked off of my desk once more, so finally i give up and put all my stuff back into my binder and wait for class to start so i can unpack all of my stuff again.

since im stuck in a sea of people, i look around the room randomly, and i see skye talking to this one other guy in class just to the left of me. and i think they were talking about how noisy it was.

So skye said, "QUIT THE JIBBA-JABBA FOOS!" in a Mr. T voice, REALLY loudly.

and everyone stopped and looked at each other, trying to figure out who just said that.

and those of us who knew started to burst out llaughing again.

good old skye... making super hard biology class fun...

and yes, he is a voice actor for those of you who are wondering. he does his own pokemon series with all the voices dne by him.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Diligent Slacker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:23 pm
Funny stories, guys!

Two other classmates and I were doing an honors biology project by studying a lake and its wildlife. One day the entire class took a walk down there, and I was supposed to demonstrate part of our project by wading out into the lake wearing large boots that covered my legs. A few minutes before I put on the boots, I had noticed a bee flying around my ankles and I thought it had flown off.

No, it hadn't. After I put on the boots and started wading into the lake, I noticed a stinging sensation in the back of my knee that got stronger. I realized what was happening, and started screaming and swearing about the bee up my pant leg. (I really, really, really don't like bees.) I got out of the lake and with my classmates' and teacher's help, got the boots off and the bee flew out of my pant leg and away. Fortunately, the teacher was cool about my freaking out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:30 am
Well once i fell off the bus xd  

bananamonkeylove

Volare Libre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:54 pm

something funny that’s happened to me? well…seeing as I’m a major klutz, I’ve fallen up steps or one time trying to be suave in this high heeled boots in seventh grade I tripped down several flights of steps and my books fell in a nice pretty pile around me.
also, I've gotten my head stuck in a chair. yeah. and since I couldn't seem to get my fat head out of it they had to carry me chair and all out of the room. god, that was embarrassing,
v o l a r e l i b r e - my quest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Well, one time i was with all my guy-friends at the elementary school, and i was going down one of those crappy little slides with no top (you know the one that have cracks in them, because they are made with like 6 pieces, put together.) yeah well my shirt got stuck in one of the cracks and my shirt went up over my head! My bra was showing, and my guy-friends were CRACKING up! redface They will NEVER let me forget that one!!!  

InvaderZimHads

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:19 pm
bananamonkeylove
Well once i fell off the bus xd

Short n sweet. Made me lol.

i fell of a cow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:11 am
Hahaha, this thread is made of clumsy greatness.

This one time, I was riding my bike at my grandma's, and my sister was hiding from me. I thought, "Well, if she can hide, I can too." So I started to ride through the grass, thinking I was all cool, lost control of the bike, and crashed into this old weeping apple tree. I had cuts alllll over my face and arms. To say the least, my grandma pretty much freaked out.  

Infinite Radii

Dawn Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:48 am
Heh. I was about five at the time, and the farm we lived on had an old abandoned grain elevator near the house. We used to sled down the entrance ramp all the time in the winter. One time it had snowed SO hard that we couldn't actually tell where the edge of the ramp was. I went sliding down on my toboggan and went right off the edge - into six feet of snow! My older brother was laughing so hard he almost fell over after me. I had to take my toboggan and dig my way out!

The next summer, same ramp, I'm out riding my bike and DETERMINED that since my brother could ride to the top I could too! I got about three fourths of the way up and started wobbling from how steep it was. I finally hit the guard rail at the edge - it was about waist high when I was on my bike since it was made for trucks to be able to see it. I flipped over the railing and dropped about twenty feet to the ground, flat on my back. My bike went UNDER the railing and landed right beside me. It bounced and rolled and tipped over a few feet away. I got back up and rode back to the house where my mom was nearly in hysterics since she'd seen the whole thing from the kitchen window. They still remind me of that. heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 pm
I might be cheating a little here- but this funny thing happend to a good friend of mine (who doesn't play on gaia), so I had to share this one!

She was cleaning the inside of her brother's car on the street, where it was parked, one fine afternoon. She heard some loud babbling down the street, but she ignored it. suddenly, she looked in the rearview mirror, and saw something that made her choke on her own saliva. This 20-something year old was walking down the street, non-chalant, playing it cool...and completely naked (except for one bandana wrapped around his neck). she stepped out of the car, since this guy was coming up to her, and she was freaking out from the sight. He asks her, very casually, " Excuse me, do you know where ******** street is?" My friend says to him, " ..You're on it!" He replies, "Oh, is that so? Thanks!" He walks away, as casual as he can be. By the way,-- my friend had her dog with her on a leash, tied to the handle of the car. After the guy takes a few steps away, he turns around to her, and says, " Nice dog!" She replies, "Nice a**!"
"--Thanks!"

And that's the story of the naked man on the street. Don't you wish that happend to you? rofl

uPrincess Bubblegum

uPrincess Bubblegum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:43 pm
heres another one (I'm bored as hell, anyway)

it's not emberassing... just very, very stupid.

I was in fourth grade. on a school day, I had an awful headache, so my mom agreed to let me sleep in. She would drive me to school at lunchtime.
When my napping was over with, I waited in the car in the front seat, with my dog, cali. She's a golden retreiver, but she was pretty large. As my mom was searching for something in the house, I got bored. I decided to play tug-a-war with my dog, from the back seat to the front seat. we pulled back and forth for a few minutes. Just when I was about to let go, my dog stepped forward, and pushed against the gear stick. I didn't think much of it for a few moments. Then, on our slanted driveway, we started to move backwards. Mom's keys were in the ignition. I panicked, as we were rolling faster and faster backwards. I saw that my dog and I were about to crash into our neighbors slanted lawn. As a split second decision, I scootched over to the drivers seat, opened the door, and dived out of the car. I rolled a few times, and I was scratched and bruised everywhere. My dog was still in the car, but there was pretty much nothing I could do to help her then. I saw her crash with the car into the lawn with a loud thump. The car was dented all around the back, but my dog was still in good health. I turned back to my house, seeing my mom gasp in anger that her car was in a ditch in it's worst condition. She was incredibly pissed, so she didn't talk to me for a week. It was still cool to know what it felt like to jump out of a car!

73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff