Somethin funny that happened to you Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:58 am
anything realy, well here's one, you don't know me so I don't mind sharing xd

Well one time at school, I was riding my bike...in the hallway, (really don't ask) and I hit a door face first, when I stood up dazed, the door came back and hit me in the face again. Boy these are heavy doors, almost knocked me unconsious, when I opened my eyes there was a group of people around me laughing. And that is how I got the nick-name "face plant", but because of that I met a few of my now good friends, so even embarasing things can turn out alright...I lost the name the year later (thankfully)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:56 pm
Xero the black wind
anything realy, well here's one, you don't know me so I don't mind sharing xd

Well one time at school, I was riding my bike...in the hallway, (really don't ask) and I hit a door face first, when I stood up dazed, the door came back and hit me in the face again. Boy these are heavy doors, almost knocked me unconsious, when I opened my eyes there was a group of people around me laughing. And that is how I got the nick-name "face plant", but because of that I met a few of my now good friends, so even embarasing things can turn out alright...I lost the name the year later (thankfully)

Omg that is funny  

allucard88

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:31 pm
That happens to me all the time. : D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:57 pm
Ultra Sex

the doors....they plan their attack....  

Grimm IronShade

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:26 pm
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex

the doors....they plan their attack....

One day they'll take over the world. : /  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:18 am
I have to wear glasses (I have since I was six months old, 'cos I have some random rare genetic eye condition which makes me special biggrin ) and when I was about three, they gave me the wrong perscription 'cos the condition is that rare they didn't know what they were doing. Anyway, the glasses were that bad, that when my dad, my brother and I were playing football in the back garden, I ran face first into a wall. I've still got the scar on my head. I've had a weird fear of both footballs and eye drops ever since (thankfully, walls don't scare me lol )  

Hannah-Kiwii

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:06 pm
Hannah_errie
I have to wear glasses (I have since I was six months old, 'cos I have some random rare genetic eye condition which makes me special biggrin ) and when I was about three, they gave me the wrong perscription 'cos the condition is that rare they didn't know what they were doing. Anyway, the glasses were that bad, that when my dad, my brother and I were playing football in the back garden, I ran face first into a wall. I've still got the scar on my head. I've had a weird fear of both footballs and eye drops ever since (thankfully, walls don't scare me lol )

woah, I hve a fear of falling onto a benches ever since I broke my wrist (I fell out ofa tree, with my bike onto a bench which cracked my wrist....Don't ask) and I'v had a fear of hights since I was yong, ha I ain't telling you why that is. Anyway during gym while we play hockey we have to sit on the bench (it's acctually like 50 benches together placed to make like a fort of benches, you have to climb up by putting your feet on (very little) foot hold and strugle up, ad it's very very high....and infront of it is one bench just placed there....anyway my teams turn to play we have to jump off onto the bench and then jump of of that bench...I refused to and they had to get me dow with a ladder... after gymclass and by the time they found the ladder (my gym is the last periode) it wa after school, the lights were off and i thought they forgot about me and dozed off, then to be awoken by the janitor I rolled off and landed perfectly on my feet, but then I hit the ladder...I haven't seen the janitor fo quite some time now...seposibly he broke his wrist (I sense a bit of irony)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:09 am
Xero the black wind

woah, I hve a fear of falling onto a benches ever since I broke my wrist (I fell out ofa tree, with my bike onto a bench which cracked my wrist....Don't ask) and I'v had a fear of hights since I was yong, ha I ain't telling you why that is. Anyway during gym while we play hockey we have to sit on the bench (it's acctually like 50 benches together placed to make like a fort of benches, you have to climb up by putting your feet on (very little) foot hold and strugle up, ad it's very very high....and infront of it is one bench just placed there....anyway my teams turn to play we have to jump off onto the bench and then jump of of that bench...I refused to and they had to get me dow with a ladder... after gymclass and by the time they found the ladder (my gym is the last periode) it wa after school, the lights were off and i thought they forgot about me and dozed off, then to be awoken by the janitor I rolled off and landed perfectly on my feet, but then I hit the ladder...I haven't seen the janitor fo quite some time now...seposibly he broke his wrist (I sense a bit of irony)

lol Poor you, getting forgotton sad
I don't feel quite so weird now biggrin
Maybe you should call your fear Benchophobia?  

Hannah-Kiwii

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:42 am
Hannah_errie
Xero the black wind

that's the 3rd person who hassaid that xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:54 am
Xero the black wind
Hannah_errie
Xero the black wind

that's the 3rd person who hassaid that xd

Tis official, then! Benchophobia it is!
Someone should write a medical paper on it, declare it an official condition. You could get free phsyciatric help...
...I wonder what you'd call a fear of footballs?  

Hannah-Kiwii

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:43 pm
People with phobia's are too common. D;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:18 pm
I only got Ballophobia...thus I don't do any kind of sports with balls included razz
Anyway, my name is Nicki (and I am a boy!) and when it comes to embarassing moments, mine must be the one, where I accidentally dropped a toiletbrush out of a roofwindow...and then it rolled down the roof and landed in front of one of the least tolerant teachers of my school xp
So I ended up getting what we called 'Black Wings', where you HAVE to be outside during EVERY break...even during rain -.-
That was really stupid...and I don't even remember why I did it... sweatdrop  

Melancholosophy

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:21 pm
Maloonster
I only got Ballophobia...thus I don't do any kind of sports with balls included razz
Anyway, my name is Nicki (and I am a boy!) and when it comes to embarassing moments, mine must be the one, where I accidentally dropped a toiletbrush out of a roofwindow...and then it rolled down the roof and landed in front of one of the least tolerant teachers of my school xp
So I ended up getting what we called 'Black Wings', where you HAVE to be outside during EVERY break...even during rain -.-
That was really stupid...and I don't even remember why I did it... sweatdrop

OMGLOL!! Ha. That's super funny. I love it. Hi Nicki, I'm Bridget. So, first you said you accidentally dropped it, and then you said you don't remember why you did it... it wasn't an accident, was it? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:03 am
no, I don't remember why I did it, it was just stupid XD ...from what I remember, I was waving at someone...but do NOT ask me, what I was doing with the toiletbrush in my hand, when I was waving >.<

PS. Statement: I am weird! But I like it! blaugh  

Melancholosophy

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:40 pm
Maloonster
no, I don't remember why I did it, it was just stupid XD ...from what I remember, I was waving at someone...but do NOT ask me, what I was doing with the toiletbrush in my hand, when I was waving >.<

PS. Statement: I am weird! But I like it! blaugh

As do I. It sounds like something I would do... but I don't know where I would get a toilet brush. When it comes to strange habits... I think biting may be my biggest. I tend to do that a lot. Because "rawr. i'm a dinosaur." Don't ask. XD  
73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff