The Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 pm
((OOC: Make a room in the members chambers subforums designed the way you want.))

Yawgmoth sneered slightly as the man teleported away and turned with a better look towards the elf. "We no more rule over this place than the sun rules over the night" he said with a shrug. "We simply do things. As we wish, when we wish. Guided by instinct one might say. In the moment we showed we wanted to relax by the lake but then there were people. We tend to avoid people unless they provide amusement. So what are you going to provide? Asking more questions to which we give answers that matter not? Or maybe there is more to you hmmm?" the titan probed a little to see if this elf would speak a little more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm
"Well, I can manipulate some water to give you a light show. Or I can answer some questions..." With a snap of his fingers the book Arthon had come with slid to his side. Gingerly he picked it up and began to flip through the pages. "I could probably provide you with an interesting trinket as well though a man of your disposition might not want something I have to offer..." Suddenly a word popped into his head, and everything began to fit snugly into his mind. "Phyrexia, that's where your name rings a bell... how interesting." The last part was whispered, but purposefully loud enough for any person with good hearing to understand. This opportunity was too good to pass up; a god! The creator of an entire race of people! How he wished he could get his hand on a living specimen! Not a god, of course, but a Phrexian! The things he could figure out! The things he could make!  

Equilibrium VII

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:43 pm
For not caring you do seem to poke and prod the insects much, trying to find out what makes them tick.* Ali smirked a little as he spoke, crossing his arms infront of his chest once he had moved out into view. Tossing a quick glance at the elf that seemed to be a little to interested in Yawg, either he was hoping to have Yawg shove his throbbing genitalia up his rectum or he was hoping to perhaps exploit Yawg for his own benefit. Ali could read people as if they were open books, he just needed to observe them to get a slight clue of their response and then think of the most logical conclusion.* And you, elf, either jizzed in your pants right now or you are...starting to plot something.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm
Arthon turned and looked at this new man now. How strange it was, all these people popping up as if from the ether! "Jizzed? Well that is a strange term." He smiled weakly and innocently, as if he didn't know what the term meant. "And I am afraid I am not much of a plotter; I just like understanding. Is it so wrong to try and understand the world?" Because of his sickness Arthon always looked a bit downtrodden, even with the biggest of smiles. The greatest of the few up-sides to this was that his mannerisms were very hard to read. Everything he did had to be slow and calculated because of his frailty, so finding any specific indications on thoughts was difficult to ascertain. His life was filled with only necessary movements, for too many involuntary actions tired him quickly. But there was also no need for him to lie.  

Equilibrium VII

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:37 am
No, but there's no use trying to lie to me. But if you persist further to do so then I don't mind. You'll only fool the others.*Ali's smirk grew a little wider afterwards, turning his gaze to Yawg for a brief few moments. Unlike him Ali didn't get so irritated with newcomers.* Also try not to piss of this lump of muscles here, you'll never hear the end of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:15 pm
Arthon laughed and nodded his head in understanding. Pissing people off was not something the elf did, mainly because he was not able to defend himself. Well, he could defend himself, but not in any physical way. It was all magic, but he did not like using defensive spells. Too tiring. No, it was better to just avoid fighting. Work behind the scenes. "I will keep that in mind, sir. Now, if you will excuse me, I think I will find a place to open shop." With a smile and a little bit of effort Arthon stood with his book and began to walk away.  

Equilibrium VII

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:43 pm
Alicia stood with her back towards the city gates.. the lake before her. The sun was just beginning to set, the wind blowing fiercly around her. A storm was comming in from the east. no doubt it would bring a chacaphony of ligtning and thunder...She closed her startling amethyst orbs...her waist lenth jet black hair whippping around her. It had been so long since she had been home. Not since the death of her son- Johnathan. She smiled softly, and moved to sit on a bench near by. Home has waited this long..there was no reason it couldln't wait a tick longer...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm
Walking slowly with his hands in his pockets as he walks along the lake as he peers over into the water."Hm..."Looking up running his fingers through his hair as he walks."Hello there."He says to her as he walks up calmly as he smiles at her calmly."Long time no see huh??"He says calmly with a smile. As Tom had grew up quite abit since he last saw her.  

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm
She startled, her eyes at that point having been closed, simply listening to the sounds of the up and coming storm. It look a long moment for her to register the boy...Now man standing before her. "By the gods..Tom.." she said softly, suddenly very aware of exactly how much he had grown up. She looked not a day over twenty herself.. She stood.." What are you doing here? I mean...How did you get here?" she asked resisting the urge to hug him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm
Tom smiels softly as he looks at her calmly."Hm...I am everywhere now and days. My travels take me everywhere. So this where you been hiding I missed you."He says calmly to her as he was bearly is his twenties as he was older then that."As well how I got here I walked."He says to her as a joke.  

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 pm
She scoffs, laughing and shaking her head. "I just can't believe you are here. " she said, repeating her self, she sighed, "Im sorry..its just been so long since I've seen you..or any friendly face for that matter. " sh paused now.." Do you live in town now? Or are you just visiting? I only just returned myself..." She realized she was rambling, and flushed slightly.."I'm sorry..I don't mean to talk to much.."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm
He smiles as he looks at her calmly as he sit next to her."No your fine...I like your voice nad the sotires you use to tell me."He says as he laughs abit."Well my job has brought me here so I may be here for abit. So I guess I'll be moving here."He says laughing abit at her as he smiles abit.  

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 pm
"Oh?" She asked then, "What kind of job?" She asked then, tilting her head slightly against the wind..."Do you have a place to stay already?" If not...I can offer you a place..there is no telling what condition it is in but you are welcome to it...Johnathan's room is still.. Intact." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 pm
Tom looks at her calmly as he laughs abit."Well its hard to explain but I am a bit of a hunter."He says calmly as he laughs abit as he looks up staring something off in the distance that was only can be seen but a very few."As for a place to stay no....And thank you."He says as he thinks about it."Johnathan??"He says looking at her remeber that was teh name of her son.  

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 pm
She nodded "He died several years ago, on his way home from College- His car was struck by another." she smiled softly.." I never did have the heart to pack his room. It is more of an unloved guest room now.." she laughed and stood.." Come..Lets go before this wind takes us to Oz!"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff