Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Lake Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:38 pm
Included in the large grounds of the Omega family and the Syndicate is a large lake. Whether it is natural or man-made is uncertain and not really important. The lake is usually placid and is a spot perfect for escaping the havoc of the Main Hall. The water is fresh and is the home of many kinds of fish and other aquatic life. Some of the old legends of the guild say that there's a mysterious monster that sleeps at the bottom of the lake, but who would be foolish enough to go looking for such a creature?

Current Status: Frozen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:32 pm
((About time, i've always said there was a lake here inwhich Clavi's island floated above xD))
* Ali stood by the frozen water edge with his gaze fixed upon the large island floating above it, Clavi's lab. Once a island where five small rivers flowed and fell down into the lake below as waterfalls, now it was a scorched and deserted island. The lab destroyed and all equiptments still capable of functioning were moved away to ensure nosey people couldn't get their hands on them, the gem that kept the island afloat however still lingered inside. Safe within the chamber, locked for eternity behind thick walls and large bulkhead doors.
With a slight smile Ali turned around and began to walk back home, That island could make a nice resort if only put some work into.*

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:01 pm
Wandering through the outdoors, Ziven had no plans on where to end up. After a long while, she came upon a lake that was frozen over. Gingerly she placed a toe on the ice, testing the strength. Soon she was standing full on the ice, smiling brightly. Wearing a cloak over her clothes, she pondered if she would walk across the lake.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:09 pm
After a moment there was a black crow landing on the ice at her feet that softly cocked its head tot eh right and let out a loud high pitch nose. IT hoped up and down for a moment then another landed hoping around her as both squawked back and forth. Like a becon as more and more birds started to darken out the harizen.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:14 pm
"What is this?" she asked curiously. Still smiling, she looked up as they birds cawed, seeing there were more coming. Moving slightly away from the two that found her originally, she made space assuming the others would be following shortly after. Though she did not know if it would have any effect, she spoke to the birds. "Company is on the way, is it not?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:18 pm
After a moment the birds form together and fox is siting on the ice. He fell back on to the ice smiling letting the cold air blow threw his hair. " So do you always talk to birds?" He asked as the last one lands on his finger tips and it started to hop from finger to finger.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Ziven giggled, happy to have the company. "I speak with all creatures, big and small. If they are unable to communicate with words, I use my mind to speak with them in terms they understand." she said with a smile. Looking down fondly at her friend, she offered her hand to him. "Care to go skating?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 pm
" I would love to but there is a reason I'm still siting. My legs are rather unuseabul right now. " He said as he did not take her hand but smiled. His uncovered back pressed agents the ice and he cringed for a moment then he became like always then smiled.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:31 pm
"Why is that?" she asked gently, seating herself next to him. With a grin, she noticed he reacted to putting his bare back on the ice. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she winked and created another cloak for him to wear on this night. "We are both quite resourceful, I am certain we can figure something out."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:39 pm
" The power from Crow is still something that my body is getting use to. I have to feed every few Hours so I can altest walk and fighting is out the question right now." He said as he felt the cloth behind him and he flashed her a smile. " I just need to get use to this power that is in me, as you can see she gave me alout of power I don't know what to do with it and I men It is just over welming me inside."  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:43 pm
Smiling brightly, she bent forward and embraced him. Though she did not understand at all what it was to be in his shoes, she felt his troubles of having more power than one knew what to do with. "It is good then that we are together so you may know you are safe. Do you wish to skate about? Even if not on your own feet, that is."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:51 pm
His tail softly pleased it self on her check. " I would rather It be my own feet so I will take a rain check on that one. But once Im healed i will show you one of the best times of your life." He said as he dropped his tail then smiled at her. His tail scraped with the tip of his tail witch it started to make a pitcher of something next to them. She did not know but he was a artiest with both music and art this is something that he  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:54 pm
"Oh? And what might that be, or are you intending on tormenting me with not knowing?" she asked playfully, her cheeks were slightly pink from a combination of the cold and the gentile touch on her cheek. Blue eyes followed the motion of his tail as it had continued to move, now etching something on the surface of the ice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:57 pm
" You will have to wait." He said as he keped drawing the picture. after a moment it came to a somewhat finished product it was her dancing around on the ice. It as something that just popped in to his head it had no meaning but it was just nice.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Ziven giggled, having seen the finished image. "Little One, I never knew you were talented as an artist. Is this your way of saying you wish to see me skate? she said softly, smiling brightly. Carefully she lifted herself from the ice and stood on her feet for a moment before waving her hand. Slowly she lifted from the ground and a pair of ice skates appeared on her feet, perfectly lavender, matching her dress. Winking at Fox, she waited fro his reply before moving forward.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff