PRP: A Time for Healing and Confessions (Daray and Aita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:05 am
Aita watched Daray as he appeared to be experiencing different emotions. She saw shock and surprise and then from there it was mixed, uneasiness and perhaps hesitance...in the end he looked like he expected something he would not like to hear. Her ears pricked forward as he spoke so much about his feelings and what he wanted. Somehow it felt warming to her normally cold and closed heart. Hearing his confession was all she needed to know it was meant to be. To know he would return her feelings and be patient as she learned how to love.

She looked over the dark tribal stallion, understanding a bit more but still confused on how to act and how it worked, but she knew they would figure it out together. He was as new tot his as she was. It would probably be easier for him then her though. His species loved so easily while hers did not.

His words poured out form his heart brought a smile to her face, her eyes lighting up as they were uttered. He might be a bit dim-witted at times but she had come to cherish his silly antics. He always made her laugh when she was in the worst of foul moods. He had accepted what she was so willingly and tried to understand her. No other had been so open as he was.

And then he drew silent. He looked almost sad, or like he expected to be scolded. "Daray why do you look so sad after such words of deep emotion? " She tilted her head at him curiously and moved forward to nuzzle her head underneath his once more. "I have never known such emotions, no other has made me feel like this and no other has ever accepted and loved me as I am. I, also, see in you everything I could ask for in another that none has ever given me. Others have tried to change me or ran in fear without even trying. But you were different. " Her voice was soft and almost gentle, which was eerie really coming from her.

"I would happily be the mare at your side if you would have me as your mate. I do...I..." She stuttered a moment...having trouble with this love word. "Daray, I do love you as well." She closed her eyes, nestling against his chest now, listening his fast beating heart.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:40 pm
He watched her smile at him, and his heartbeat stopped for an instant. Perhaps she wasn't rejecting him after all, as he thought she would? Her smiled turned into an amused look as he watched her tilt her head and question his expression. She then moved forward to once again nuzzle him, and he held his breath, amazed at what was happening. Was the mare of his dreams actually admitting to being in love with him? Normal, crazy Daray?

His lips curved up into a great big grin as he heard her struggle to say the exact phrase of "I love you". Knowing the Nightmare's personality, Daray knew it wasn't easy for her to admit to such an emotion. Unlike the kalona and Nightmare races, it was much easier for him and the others like him to express feelings; races like the Nightmare had the reputation of being cold and heartless, and to admit to such a 'weakening' state would be hard to come to terms with. Daray knew, however, that if Aita said it, she meant every word of it, and that moment was to him, the happiest of all moments his life had ever had.

Unable to stop smiling, he watched her nestle against his chest, and he leaned his head down to softly nuzzle her neck. He was so overjoyed, he didn't know what to say. Words simply failed him. He felt the need to prance and frolic around, to scream out to the world that Aita was his and he loved her and she loved him, but he sure as hell didn't want to ruin their special moment together, so instead, remained as he was, quiet and somber. He knew that now he was not only looking out for the wellbeing of himself, but of her as well, and it worried him that he would not be able to handle the responsibility. He would try, though, and would do a damn good job of at least trying, despite whatever results might occur.

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:33 pm
yayy and finished! next..the preggers rp!!!!! *grins*  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers