[PRP] So you are sneaking out again? ( Kei and Paki ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:10 pm
RP made on msn by Hime = Keilantra and neokitsune = Paki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:20 pm
Paki's paws slid over the ground, chocolate over leaves, mocha swishing around as he attempted to figure out exactly where it was he was going. There were trees all around him and the little cub realized that he was actually just outside of the wall. He'd crawled through once more after his father had turned his back and now he could hear his father looking for him from behind him. A normal lion or creature wouldn't have been able to, not with how their ears were, Paki's were ten times as sensitive as any lion's.

"Hmm... where should I go? I gotta wait for Nakawa so I can't just LEAVE..." Paki said after a moment.

He kept walking and nearly walked straight into a tree, managing to dodge it at the last second. The little chocolate striped lion at least knew faintly where he was going,he remembered being out here before... who was it he had met back then?

"Oh yeah... Kei." Paki whisped.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:21 pm
Keilantra the beautiful queen of the night that all men called her she had just been sick of hearing that if she now was that beautiful how could she didn't found anyone that fit her standards? she growled as she walked over the dusty lands and her tail was getting all dirty since she met that god the only thing she could think of was a mate..maybe she was getting desperate?

She was old enough to have a family of her own but no one would fit her standards maybe she would just grow old and die without bringing cute babies into this world. Kei was actually have some kind of life crises at the moment. She layed down in the dusty sand with a bounce she almost looked half dead but was overplaying everything and she looked like a true drama queen.

Then she suddenly felt someone walk over her tail " Oh? "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:22 pm
Words met his ears and Paki pricked up slightly, he could feel heat coming off of something. Who was it?

"Oh I'm sorry!" Paki said instantly, springing off of the tail he was standing on and swishing his little mocha tipped tail sheepishly. "I didn't mean to step on your tail."

Ears dropping down to the sides of his head and Paki felt slightly sorry that he'd walked out past where he was supposed to go. His father had always told him that he'd get in trouble if he went past the wall.. but Paki had never believed him.

"A-are you okay?" Blind eyes shifted up to gaze in the direction he figured the female was at

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:23 pm
" What? " the female tilted her head to the side and looked at the somewhat bigger pup and he looked familiar oh wasn't that Paki awww so many cute males around but none was big enough for her. She sighed and moved her tail and smiled towards the pup. " Paki! are you sneaking out again you silly boy? didn't i tell you the first time to stay inside you still isn't big enough "

She got back on her feet again and sat down next to Paki the light brown little boy she met not that long ago he guess he hadn't lost his life yet because he was standing here right infront of her. He was just so silly why could he stay home?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:26 pm
"Kei? Is that you?" Paki asked with his little chocolate ears pricked forward happily. "I haven't smelled you in the longest time."

His tail swished as he sniffed up at her and grinned at her. She still smelled as pretty as she had the first time he'd met her. Maybe it was cuz she was so differet than any other thing he'd ever met in his life. That was probably why, either that or because she was from beyond the wall and she'd seen more of the world than he'd ever seen or ever would see.

"What brings you back near the the wall again?" He asked her smoothly.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:35 pm
Kei sweeped her tail over Paki's head " yes it's me silly <3 " and she giggeld when he said smelled yes his eyes was still blure he was probably still blind but he sure seemed to be very livley and strong his parents was probably taking care of him really well. That was great, ice blue eyes watched the pup she wanted to see how much he had grown since last time..

" I see you gotten bigger little one...and very handsome indeed <3 oh me? well i was actually looking for some male company but i guess i am to picky to find someone that will suit my standards " Ops it was a kid she was talking to...she closed her mouth and blushed what had gotten into her she couldn't stand here and talk like that infront of a little boy. She bowed her head.

" Sorry Paki it's just me being silly ok " her sheeks was getting heatend up as she spoke..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:47 pm
"I'm handsom?" Paki asked seriously for a moment, he'd never seen himself so he didn't know if he was really all that handsom at all. He heard his mother tell him and Nitesh that they were handsom all the time but he didn't always believe her. Of course Nitesh had to be prettier or more handsom or something. Paki was just... Paki.

A smile spread over his white muzzle after a moment when she said she was being silly and he batted at her leg lightly, closing his blind eyes in a smile.

"You're looking for a male to be with? Well there's lots of leopards around like you aren't there?" Paki asked. He'd grown up in a pride so he figured that leopards lived in the same sort of thing, where there wre always lots of females and lots of males all over the place. Though he didn't entirely know if they did that or not he could at least speculate.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:48 pm
" Yes you are and i am still sorry ok i feel so stupid " he sighed and shock her white head...the sun made her spots sparkle a little as she moved. Her purple ears flicked around how could she explain this to a cub? maybe she would just stop talking about it and switch subject..

She pawed at his head when he nuzzeld up against her and moved him a little closer with her paw " well you see we leopards are loners we don't live in a pack like lions so it be really hard finiding one we isn't that many you see " she sighed and looked a little unhappy she overreachted as usual but she really tought she would grow old and die..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:01 pm

"So you can't find a male as easily as if you were together in a pride? Well that's dumb. You should join a lion pride and find a male in there, there have gotta be lots of males that would want to be with someone as nice as you." Paki said brightly, rubbing his head against her larger leg happily.

"Besides, if you can spend time with lions then maybe you can have lots of cubs and be all happy as a mother yeah?"

He was babbling now, but he didn't like it when Kei was sad because she was so nice and so warm and she smelled really nice. Since Paki could only smell good lions then he figured that he could only smell good leopards too, so Kei had to be an awsome leopard because she smelled really pretty. Males would probably LOVE to be around her with as pretty as she smelled. She had to look gorgeous.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:01 pm
" Errr Paki i don't know if you understand you see i am a leopard i can't really mate with lions because we are diffrent species you see " she gone against herself there really she loved lions but she doubted that an lion would like her she was a leopard after all..

She smiled and rubber his face with her tail " You see we are both big cat animals but leopards and lions are still not the same we are very much alike but still not the same " but she knew that lions mated with leopards but it wasn't that common actually it was very rare..atleast from what she heard from.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:05 pm
"So? Why can't you love a lion? Love is love." Paki said simply "Besides, you smell really pretty so any lion should like you just perfectly fine."

He was really blunt about it so he didn't tend to dance around the subject at all. Besides, he refused to believe that she wouldn't end up with someone that she could love. He'd never met another leopard but he was sure that there were lions that loved leopards and leopards that loved lions in the world. There had to be didn't there? It would be dumb if there weren't.

"You'll find someone, I could help you? I can only smell nice lions, so maybe I could find you a nice lion that would love you cuz you smell so pretty?" He said, licking at her tail as she rubbed his face with it.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:09 pm
Hm he was right but she never met a lion that felt attracted to her not so far as she knew? maybe she was wrong or just stupid she could surley love a leopard as well it just depended on who right now she was just feeling old many of her old friends had gotten there first litters already and she felt a little pressuerd..

" Yes maybe i guess love is love <3 but they are still hard to find but i think it would be a little embarrasing if you would help me look for one " she laughed she wasn't that desperate that she needed help from a child. Then she giggeld from the lick " What are you doing~~ you can't lick other females tails like that you don't know me that well "

She wagged her tail atleast someone tought she was pretty and smelled nice..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:22 pm
"Well I want to help, because you deserve to have a really nice person to be mates with and to love. Like my Mammi and Pappi. They love each other, so I know you can find one if they can, Pappi's a complete wreck after all." Paki giggled happily and kept licking her tail, trying to follow it when she moved it. He really was playful, even as a juvenile.

"But your tail is fun!" the mocha male said happily, his tail swishing to and fourth

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:23 pm
Kei smiled " Oh so my tail is fun then i guess you should follow it back with me to your home ok i wont shove you away home anymore when you reach your next stage in life ok then maybe we could travel together? " that might be nice to travel with Paki and show him the world a little.

" I am sure i found someone Paki i have no rush really i am just such a drama queen sometimes my mom use to tell me that " she laughed and started to walk back to the wall Paki came from.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff