Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rating Forum
TekTek Society's Official Avatar Above You Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CHOOSE:
  Robot arm
  Pet eagle
  Double bazooka
  Flying car
  Rubber chicken
View Results

Robot Propaganda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:01 am
Hiho and welcome!

This is the Official Avatar Above You Thread of the guild, thought by me, Hobo.
What is it you say?
It's just the same as the one in the AT.
You simply rate the avatar of the person who last posted. So, the next person to post has to rate my avatar, and the next rates his or her avatar.
(If you want your TekTek to be rated instead of your avatar please state so)

For example:

Guild member 1
Okay, let's start the game

Guild member 2
Wow, Guild member 1, I really like your avatar. It could use some red around the top though. But it's still a great avatar. 8.8/10.

Guild member 3
That's a nice avatar Guild member 2, but it still needs some work. I'd add some "Those 90s black gloves". 8/10.

So the next person would rate Guild member 3 and so on and so forth.

Well, let the games begin! BANG!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:00 pm
=3 Ryu I still love your current as always. 9/10. Everything is
greatly balanced, the only thing missing is those Golden
Laurels. When you have those it shall be perfect!...

My Poison Death

Em is for Moron

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:19 am
Nicely balanced so far, although it seem to be lacking black in the middle. How about black gloves or a belt? I'd also sugest a gold pocket watch to add gold/yellow shades to the middle. 87%

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:45 pm
If its a theme avatar then its pretty good, with the red on top and then the white on bottom. 6.5/10  

[.Zerox.Paper.Box.]

emeralddarkness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:31 am
6/10

I don't like the coat so much, it's just so BLACK and takes up so much of the avi that I think it detracts somewhat. The rest of it is perdy though, and it is matched well. It's just... umm... the black really catches your eye and doesn't allow it to go elsewhere.

And yes whoever rates me, I know that the moon and winged anklets don't really match, but....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:07 am
Nice balance of colours and good use of the bubble 78%

(And it was just supposed to look wierd/bloody. Made a nice change even if it wasn't a good rating avatar)

Em is for Moron

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

juiCee.strawberriez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:45 pm
its superrr cute. love the flow and balance colors, and <333 how you were able to make that skirt work. heart but, maybe lose the decorative daisy cuz its out of place and add something else. add more white to the feet or drop white completely. 8.8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:37 pm
juiCee.strawberriez
its superrr cute. love the flow and balance colors, and <333 how you were able to make that skirt work. heart but, maybe lose the decorative daisy cuz its out of place and add something else. add more white to the feet or drop white completely. 8.8/10

VERY nice but the hair color and type dosent really go maybe try like wild flower...just a suggestion 8.9/10 xDD  

FashionHatement.com

Endearment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:57 am
8/10 maybe even out the colors more?
red & yellow in the bottom.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:10 am
I like how you've accessorised and the distribution of the blue-white tones. The darker blue seems to be too centered, although that has little effect on the overall avatar. If you wanted to balance it out I'd suggest that skirt in red and the blue Missy shoes.

88%

Em is for Moron

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

[.Dancing.Melon.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:34 am
>>Cute, it looks a bit unbalanced of red on the bottom. But other than that, 7.5//10

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 pm
10/10.  

Jeffry Naiom

[.Zerox.Paper.Box.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:00 pm
7/10  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:59 am
Not bad. Although being quite simple the colours are pretty well balanced. Not so keen on the use of skirt and shoes set but its no big deal. Slight problems with the colour balance and overall balance, Its it quite top-heavy and the socks are too dark. Perhaps replace them with Konfused monochrome socks?

74%

( I know this is too black at the bottom but I feel it works better than any alternative in my inventory)

Em is for Moron

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Badeye

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:25 pm
The glitch in the hair bothers me, but the use of the Celebrity Date is great. It's hard to use that item creatively. The whip makes a nice sense of flow, as well.
I like it 3nodding  
Rating Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces