Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Back to Guilds

Tags: Evil, Plundering, Pilllaging, Enslaving, Happy Dance Time 

Reply The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom
The Dojo, Boxing Gym, and Kage's Quarters (RP thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:14 am
Fu was laying on the floor of the dojo, feet crossed at the ankles and her hands behind her head. She was waiting for Darkhom, since he agreed to teach her the next step in the wind technique.

(( wtf, the header banner is so..... happy xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:52 pm
*Darkhom wandered into the Legion's dojo, munching on a bread roll. He hadn't expected to find Fu there*

Training wear you out or what? *He asked, before taking another bite of the bread. He knew why she was really there, and was already preparing his body for control of the wind element. He had a feeling there would be some extra heat behind it, however*  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 pm
Fu tilted her head back to look at Darkhom. "Aye, lemme tell you. All that sleeping yesterday just has me so exhausted, I haven't recovered from it yet." She grinned at him before sitting up and turning to face him. "Well you look like you've gotten used to the idea of eating, eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:05 pm
Honestly I don't know how you other races can get anything done, constantly having to stop to eat, drink and sleep.

*He took another bite, placing the tip of his sword into the ground*

So, I take it you're waiting for me then? Ready for the next step in the training?  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:05 am
"We learn how to multi-task and we're good for life." She laughed as she stood up. "Aye I'm ready, if you can teach me today."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:21 am
Sure thing.

*Finishing off the bread, Darkhom moved towards the center of the dojo, finding a nice open spot. He stuck his sword into the ground and turned to face Fu*

Alright, so you've gotten a grasp of concentrating air in front of your palm, and controlling it as it travels. Now we're going to work on controlling the shape and flow of the concentrated air, and perhaps some work on traveling through the air, and adding power to your attack. Any questions so far?  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 pm
"Um...going with the idea you'll explain more as we go along, nah no questions."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 pm
*Darkhom grinned* Perhaps a demonstration will help.

*He turned to face a wall, and held his right arm in front of him, fingers extended flat out. He twisted his body slight, then in a swift movement, swung his arm in front of his body, from left to right. There was a rush of wind, then a small explosion as the compressed air blade struck the wall. When the dust settled, a crude gash was embedded in the wall*

That's what I'm going to teach you next.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 am
Fu watched the demonstration, letting the gears in her head grind into motion.

"Darkhom, you're basically flat'ning it out, right? I mean you're starting it out flat, but it's pretty much the same concept?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:34 pm
*Darkhom grinned* Essentially, yeah. You also have to be able to keep the shape of the blade, while extending it. As you move your arm, you need to compress the air across the side of your hand, and keep it compressed as it leaves your fingertips...all at once. In the beginning, you may get broken up blades, or shortened, incomplete air blades.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:39 pm
Fu scrunched up her face, looking at her hand. She kept it flat, and palm up, as she sorted ways to concentrate the air. "Hmm..compress the air as you move it, huh? Same concept on a smaller level then.." She was almost mumbling to herself as the gears started moving in her head.

Finally Fu slowly started moving her hand, using the concept of the sphere for pulling the air toward her hand quickly as she moved. A small trail started showing up behind her hand, though it was 'fat' and very broken up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:33 am
*Darkhom chuckled* Not quite as easy as the first step, is it?

*He stepped over and held his hand out, palm and fingers flat.* Try to think of it as forming a chain along the side of your arm and hand. As you move your arm, the links of that chain will move across the surface of your hand, while you add more links to the end of that chain.

*He grinned* Believe me, it's actually a lot simpler than you think it is. Just stay calm, keep your mind clear, and if you don't get it, just try again.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 am
"..Chains?" Fu watched his hand perform the task with ease. Taking a deep breath she held her hand palm up and flat, staring at it. "So...do you form a thin 'chain' across the side of your hand first...and tack more on to them?" She sighed. "Geez, of all the things I've seen the past few years, and I'm finding it hard to wrap my head 'round this."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm
Don't feel so bad. Took me a week or so to get this technique down, and over a month to perfect it.

*He stepped away, picking up his sword* For now, don't worry about the size of the blade. Work on getting a single blade for now, and when you feel comfortable with that, work on compacting the air into an even tighter blade.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:21 am
Fu nodded her head and walked over to a corner of the dojo. She sat, giving Darkhom enough room in case he decided to work with his sword. Palm up she focused, and began trying to get this new technique.  
The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff