Reply 73: Random Life Discussion
school mishaps? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jammy_Dz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:36 am
My very first year in high school (year 7 at secondary school -- British), my maths class managed to annoy our teacher so much that she ran out of the classroom crying and then quit her job. We then had a really nasty math teacher for the next three years but then she left too and we had another new teacher whom we also scared away. And in year 10, our year was full of supply teachers because we kept scaring them all away! We were such a handful class. Luckily in year 11 we got a proper and good teacher whom we all liked and I managed to pass my exam with a B. I was very proud of myself. I then did the stupid thing of taking it up as an A Level.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:52 am
Jammy_Dz
My very first year in high school (year 7 at secondary school -- British), my maths class managed to annoy our teacher so much that she ran out of the classroom crying and then quit her job. We then had a really nasty math teacher for the next three years but then she left too and we had another new teacher whom we also scared away. And in year 10, our year was full of supply teachers because we kept scaring them all away! We were such a handful class. Luckily in year 11 we got a proper and good teacher whom we all liked and I managed to pass my exam with a B. I was very proud of myself. I then did the stupid thing of taking it up as an A Level.

My year seven form teacher got so sick of my form she moved to Japan. Then we had these supply teachers, and one retired and the other moved away too. Year 8 we had two younger teachers and one decided never to have a form again while the other decided to have the other form in our year, rather than us again. This year, we've been given to the teachers who have problem forms...and they've recently gone to our Head of House and told her we're the nicest form they've ever had...bizarre!  

Hannah-Kiwii

C0Dy_626

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 am
A couple of weex ago my consumer issues teacher was pass ing out papers and a noticed one of her finger nails (pinkie) was painted ONLY ONE!!! thats suspicious well i asked and before i finished my question she yeld THATS IRRELIVENT!!!
the other day asked why is some one in the kichten with diana (song reference) she told me to be quiet, instead iasked where in the world is carmen san diego (game reference) she sed she didnt know laslty i asked the ultimate questio the question of the universe.... yes thats the question..... Where's Waldo?
next thing i knew i was in the office  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:06 am
subs r the best target right?
right! so i ask mister meharg (weerd name) wat subs get paid and ask and ask and ask until finnally tell him if he doesent tell me i may d-d-d-evelope a st-st-st-stutter. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ( no offense to those who stutter)  

C0Dy_626

Shoulder Conscience

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:07 am
Oh god, I have two funniest things that ever happened to me in school.

The first one is a substitute teacher that we had. He was a substitute for nearly everything, and he was horrible. I had him as a substitute for Theatre, Math, Art, and Elective. He sucked! His name was Mr. Cassanova, and he was a nutcase. So, me and my friend were playing Armagetron in the art room, because they also do video elective in there, so Mr. Casanova came to watch me and my friend battle against each other. And while he was watching, he says, "I show Mrs. Casanova how you kids play this 'Armatron.'" I looked at my friend, and my friend turned around and said, "Wait, you have a wife?!" The sub's face was priceless!

Next, I once got a mosquito bite on me eyelid, and I'm really allergic to them. So, we were all still in homeroom, and I thought that I would be able to last the day, but then everyone came up to me during attendance and asked me if I got in a fight or something, because I later found out that my whole eye was swollen. I went to the nurse, and she drugged me so much, I couldn't even go to first period.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:33 am
today was the last day of school and i got kicked out for wearing a pizza suit and laffing in my gay teachers face wen he told me to take it  

C0Dy_626

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:01 pm
I used to fall asleep in class.
Teachers didn't like it. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:13 pm
I was riding through school on my bike (don't ask) and i was passing the teacher's lounge when a teacher came out her skirt got stuck on the pedal, and i "accidently" dragged her into a wall when i was turning the corner. but then i stopped and got sent to the principal's office and got in trouble  

InvaderZimHads

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 pm
Teacher: Who was more influential, Hitler or Napoleon?

Guy: Hitler

Me: No, Napoleon.

Teacher: Why?

Guy: HE KILLED 17 MILLION JEWS!!!

Me: EVERYBODY KILLS JEWS!!!

surprised Never again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:33 am
this one time in german, this dude tried to skip class by jumping out the window (ok, climbing, but whatever) and my teacher got sooooooooo pissed, so he climbed right back in through the window and got sent to the principals and the teacher was swearing and everything. it was pretty funny, though a little scary. but mostly funny.  

natsu365

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:34 pm
When I was in elementary school one year, my class shot rubber bands at each other all the time, and one day my teacher got so tired of it she grabbed some rubber bands and started shooting them at kids and said anyone could do it that day for about ten minutes.
Then she took everyone's rubber bands away. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Here's one story ~ in the third grade a boy named Roger was playing with his notebook and the end of the wire he was playing with shot at him and was caught under his eyelid. Everyone was completely surprised but the teacher was freaking out more than the students. They shooed us out of the class and we got recess time. After we came back Roger was just sitting at his desk waiting. smile  

LunaSoulKeeper

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items