Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-the final aeon-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:22 pm
metal-gear-gear
i am gonna be difficult and change my picture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name: Seph
class:warrior
weapon: masamune
race:
1/2 human
1/2 demon
Other info: 1 Wing (the picture is before one wing got cut off) and long claws on the left hand
blood group: AB-
Status: strength and defence are balanced , and she used quick evasive moves and casts an advanced level of black magic how ever has no support magic skills
she is reasonably intelligent but agression often takes over in battle.
Bio: Seph is an experienced and legendary deamon slayer. No one is completely sure why she chose the side of good. What we do know is that her right wing was sliced off in the middle of a fierce battle against anothe demon like creature. She may not be able to fly any more but that only made her stronger. Her only problem is that she often gets ill due to over exposure to sunlight and often loses her temper
((nakie ! smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:09 am

name: shadow
class: black mage
weapon: staff
height: 3' 8"
race: hobbit
blood group: A
status: Very shy and avoids talking. Not very good with large amounts of people. He has advanced black magic and is developing healing magic skills. As soon as he feels threatened he releases fire balls as a natural reaction making him difficult to fight alongside people.
Other: Shadow left his village in search of greater knowlage and to gain confidence in his abilities. The leader of his village told him he can't return until he has achieved these goals  

red-alert

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:05 am

name: fellina
class: archer/white mage
weapon: bow and arrow
height: 6' 7"
race: Elf
status: An excellant archer and has basic knife skills has an advanced level of white magic. She is very wise and doesn't age. She has fast reflexes.
personality: Friendly but shy, Is easy going and good natured. People take advantage of this
History: After years of training in her village she goes out on a journey of self discovery  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:05 pm
It was a long battle coming to an end. The demon lunged at seph only to get sliced in to pieces 3minutes later. another days work for seph. She travells around and kills fiends for money. the village people were happy that she had stopped the fiend problem at the momant.

"Here is your reward as promised and please stay here for as long as you want" said the mayor.
"Thanks" she replyed but.... i won't be staying for long"
The inn was small but by no means unpleasent. She liked it there>
On the third day a strange man appeared
"Are you the one they call Seph?"
"Yes"
"I have been looking for you. You slay fiends don't you?"
"If the price is right yes"
The man thought for a momant and said " I'll give you 10,000 if you help me out.
by the way my name is Ataman"

How could Seph refuse she it was more than double what she normally charged and how hard could it be?

Is this ok people? i don't often take part in RPs  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:54 pm
The journey was long and hard. It was times like these seph wished she could fly again. Ataman was in high spirits. It was getting dark

"Ok Seph, we're gonna spend the night in the town of Hasimas. It's too dangerous to travel through the forest at night"
"The fiends really don't bother me" Seph said in a somewhat arrogant voice
"Better to be safe than sorry Seph"

The town was famous for it's night life. Everywhere you looked there were pubs and clubs and so on.

"Ahhh! too many bright lights" She wailed
"better get used to it"

They turned into a small alleyway. There was a small inn at the end.
"this is where we will spend the night"
"you been here before"
"yes. you better get some rest. we enter the forest tomorrow"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:47 am
Fellina was lost again. The caves seemed to go on forever and it was too dark to see the map. She knew it was a bad idea to come here  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Two days had passed and Seph and Ataman were still in Hasimas. The gate had been closed because of fiends on the other side. It also gave them the oppertunity to get more supplies.

" i really don't see why they don't let me take them out. They can't honestly expect them to just go away!" Seph complained " I don't wanna be stuck in here for too long"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:43 pm
"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Yells the huge minotaur charging at a group of fiends. Bzar didn't care if they have done anything or not he wasn't one to take that great of chances too often. The fiends reacted quickly but most weren't quick enough as the minotaur charges through the whole group hacking and smashing vital organs but mostly their heads off. Now on the others side of the fiends with them ready Bzar readies to charge again but not as fast as the first time. He wanted to get the rest in the next sweep, not to mention he was getting tired after a long run.

The fiends try to circle him but the second they split Bzar charges to the closest one in front and without time for the fiend to react to the sudden movement Bzar smashes the fiend flat with his war hammer spraying blood everywhere. Just as the minotaur squashed the fiend the remaining 3 try rushing at once. Bzar noticing the fiends were coming from the sides and behind he waited one second then turns fastly followed by his great ax getting all 3 in one movement.

"Well i can't believe i took so long to finish them off." looking at their dead bodies, "dam and the meat on these are discusting, well a little further and i'll set up camp." Bzar jogs for a few minutes and finds a good location to camp so he starts a fire and goes hunting for something to eat.

Zeddicous_Zul_Zorrander
Captain

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:08 am
Fellina was sure something was following her. She suddenly realised that she was running. But then she felt a sharp pain in a leg. some sort of fiend had bit her. She waved her knife around trying to fight it off but by the time she had done so she had lost a lot of blood. She could feel herself slipping out of consciousness. Everything was fading  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:25 pm
Bzar stopped is that blood? yes... yes it is maybe i won't have to go hunting to hard then. Bzar started running toward the smell of the blood he was getting hungry and he hoped there was more meat than the fiends he's been getting rid of.

coming to the mouth of the cave he stops for a second and thinks i dought it will have more meat but i can suffer the extra 10 minutes or so to get some real food Bzar walked a little bit to get his vision used to the extreme dark. then started running thinking the blood source isn't too far away now. Bzar no longer cared if he was silent or not he was sure the origen of the scent hasn't moved too far and he could find it easier now that he was closer.

Zeddicous_Zul_Zorrander
Captain

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:01 pm
It was 5am. The gatekeeper hadn't noticed a thing. He must have been sleeping otherwise he would have noticed the battle below. The fiends tried to surround Seph. She was slashing them, blood was flying everywhere. A fiend ran up behind her which was easily taken care of by a swift firaga.
"Too easy" Boasted Seph while climbing over the wall and back into the town  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:06 am
metal-gear-gear
It was 5am. The gatekeeper hadn't noticed a thing. He must have been sleeping otherwise he would have noticed the battle below. The fiends tried to surround Seph. She was slashing them, blood was flying everywhere. A fiend ran up behind her which was easily taken care of by a swift firaga.
"Too easy" Boasted Seph while climbing over the wall and back into the town
aeons chocobo strike and walked by a gate and saw the demon girl , it quickly turned around and saw the town on the other side of the gate , he quickly turned around and headed towards the direction aeon was in .  

-the final aeon-
Crew

-the final aeon-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:36 am
im going to go and change my whole profile , but im not going to change my name , its a good thing i didnt go over aeons features too much in the story......

name:aeon
class:warrior
weapon:sytestu
race:hume
appearence :aeon has slightly long blue hair , only down to his neck , he has a vest like tiduses accept its black and he has a white shirt underneath ,he has two belts on his pants that cross to make an x and brown boots
status: aeon is a pretty well balanced charecter , he has exellent speed and evasion and he knows a variety of support and weaken magic , his attack is high but his defence could be improved . he also has the ability to steal .
bio:aeon wandors the world of bastcheal in search for spheres that can power him to a level of extreme power , he grew up in a thug town in the middle of bastcheal and learned the ways of the theif as well as the warrior  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:05 am
aeon was entering a ccave to find some place to sleep for the day , and he wanted get a little action out of it or maybe steal somethings . but one thing he knew is that there were thousands of fiends here , just waiting to jump on aeon , and as he travelled further he saw a blue haried elvan girl lying on the floor almost lifeless . "hey ! are you ok..." aeon rushed over to look if she had any wounds on her , he knelt down and picked her head up and held her hand with the other hand . "well she still has a pulse , maybe this would help out a little " aeon only had two white magic skills and they were esuna and cure , he had casted cure on her but he knew he'd have to wait here with her until she woke , he wasnt the one to abandon anyone at there time of need .  

-the final aeon-
Crew

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:47 am
At last Seph was free to leave the town Everything was going fine until she spotted some kind of minator hanging around some caves.

The caves were dark, but nothing a small fire spell couldn't handle. There was a lot of blood on the ground "i wouldn't like to be whatever those fiends were eating off" laughed Seph. There was a strange squeeking noise, Seph turned around only to discover a strange bat demon coming straight at her. "Bring it on" she shouted as she pulled out her masamune.  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff