Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:36 pm
my apologies pierre but i accidently edited your post sweatdrop . I clicked edit and not quote redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:19 am
(well ive updated the profiles now , when you get the time could you please add a bit to your profile )

ex:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name:aeon
class:warrior
weapon:sytestu
race:elvaan
status: strength and defence are balanced , and he is very speedy when it comes to evading enemys attacks and fleeing although he has low magic and support magic
bio: aeon participated in the war of bastcheal and now looks to persue other things , like the meaning of existence and how the endless abyss came to be , with his sword sytetsu with him , he is a force to be reckon with . he can be seen wandering around fiend infested area's slaughtering them .  

-the final aeon-
Crew

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:52 am
Sorry people. Im gonna be away in greece with no internet access crying . You can start without me if ya want and i'll catch up with ya  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:13 am
Will this pic do because it's the best i can find?

User Image

name: Seph
weapon: masamune
race:
1/2 human
1/2 demon
Other info: 1 Wing and long claws on the left hand
blood group: AB-
Status: strength and defence are balanced , and she used quick evasive moves and casts an advanced level of black magic how ever has no support magic skills
she is reasonably intelligent but agression often takes over in battle.
Bio: Seph is an experienced and legendary deamon slayer. No one is completely sure why she chose the side of good. What we do know is that her right wing was sliced off in the middle of a fierce battle against anothe demon like creature. She may not be able to fly any more but that only made her stronger. Her only problem is that she often gets ill due to over exposure to sunlight and often loses her temper  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:46 am
Do we need picture?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:39 pm
Pierre42
Do we need picture?

(no but if you dont have a picture you must have a description  

-the final aeon-
Crew

-the final aeon-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:06 am
metal-gear-gear
Will this pic do because it's the best i can find?

User Image

race:
1/2 human
1/2 demon
Other info: 1 Wing and long claws on the left hand
Status: strength and defence are balanced , and she used quick evasive moves and casts an advanced level of black magic how ever has no support magic skills
Bio: Seph is an experienced and legendary deamon slayer. No one is completely sure why she chose the side of good. What we do know is that her right wing was sliced off in the middle of a fierce battle against anothe demon like creature. She may not be able to fly any more but that only made her stronger. Her only problem is that she often gets ill due to over exposure to sunlight and often loses her temper

((oooh pretty sword wealding girl eek ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:54 am
Yea I can describe I guess.

Name: Oassu Selphirost
Weapons: dual knives
Class: Thief
Race: Human
Origins: unknown
Appearence: slightly shorter than average, ginger hair (spiked) with grey hair, tattered black cloak with matching tunic. black boots and ripped baggy black leggings, black leather belt (to hold daggers/knives/shortswords etc.).
Other: Oassu Selphirost lost his family in a fire long ago. His village was burned by barbarians. He escaped and fled to the city where he was adopted by thieves. He grew in their ranks becoming high up in the thieves leaders and a very skilled thief.

That description ok?  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

-the final aeon-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:18 pm
Pierre42
Yea I can describe I guess.

Appearence: slightly shorter than average, ginger hair (spiked) with grey hair, tattered black cloak with matching tunic. black boots and ripped baggy black leggings, black leather belt (to hold daggers/knives/shortswords etc.).
Other: Oassu Selphirost lost his family in a fire long ago. His village was burned by barbarians. He escaped and fled to the city where he was adopted by thieves. He grew in their ranks becoming high up in the thieves leaders and a very skilled thief.

That description ok?
( dont forget to add status  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:51 pm
Name: Bzar
Sex: Male
Weapon: Great Ax and Hammer
Race: Minotaur
Class: Bezerker
Height: 7' 8"
Status: Minotars are ambidextrous and is very powerful and fast but aren't the smartest, the most nimble and the reflexes aren't the best but give them a weapon and they'll push the enemies back and will fight till death. Minotars also think that all other races are inferior.
Just add a little bit of clothes and my weapons.

Zeddicous_Zul_Zorrander
Captain

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:42 am
Status: Smart and cunning. Has experience in operating with group and giving orders. Can execute ambushes sufficiently. Is stealthy and very good with short daggers but can also use a crossbow moderately well. Relies on evasive manouvers to escape enemies attacks and therefore not very durable.

New bit: Dew to recent events seems I should put picture of Itaka in sorry it ain't big

User Image

Name: Itaka Makorski
Weapons: Gaia Blade
Class: Warrior
Race: human?
Origins: unknown
Other: Head of Makorski house and rivals Oassu. Surprisingly he mastered being a swordsman and an thief combining the speed and wit of a thief with the strength and skill of a swordsman. Sure of his abilities with Gaia blade and a crowd pleaser he tends to not steal as much as earn his money in shows and duels. History is unknown but he arrived with the Gaia blade at his side when he entered the Thieves guild long ago yet noone knows anything else about him.

Name: Alex Sytana
Race: human
Class: Marksman
Status: Hitman and government agent. Powerful with magic as well he delves in the study of Dark Powers. While cowardly at times he is usually relaxed especially with his dual pistols in his hands but he can use rifles too.

Name: Kimino Ungarata
Class: White Mage (he does fight with a staff and uses light magic after all)
Status: At first he seems arrogant but he is a good warrior adept with his blade-staff and magic he is a formidable warrior of light. A member of a clan of demons of light. He was lost a birth his psycic powers brought him to the attention of the demons who raised him and honed his powers. His clan contains the knowledge of unlocking true potential  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:48 pm
Pierre42
Status: Smart and cunning. Has experience in operating with group and giving orders. Can execute ambushes sufficiently. Is stealthy and very good with short daggers but can also use a crossbow moderately well. Relies on evasive manouvers to escape enemies attacks and therefore not very durable.

Status added it ok?

((yep its good ))  

-the final aeon-
Crew

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:02 am
By the way.
I'm going on holiday for a fortnight starting this saturday.
I can't join ya for a while but I expect you to have started this rp by then or I'll be very disappointed in you.
Don't worry about me I can work my own way in...say an ambush of thieves or something so just start already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:15 am
i can start at anytime  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:26 am
i am gonna be difficult and change my picture

race:
1/2 human
1/2 demon
Other info: 1 Wing (the picture is before one wing got cut off) and long claws on the left hand
she is reasonably intelligent but agression often takes over in battle.
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff