Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:13 am
Oassu nodded "Sorry for assuming there, I figured floating stuff would be light enough, not like actual lifting" he said somewhat embarrassed "Still yeah we should going so we can plan our route around, then you can get a rest on the airship if you like Zadina," he added looking at the elf.

Zadina nodded "I would be glad to help in anyway I can Mr Psy, it's only fair after your kind hospitality towards us," he said bowing low to Psy "It would be no trouble at all I'm sure," he said straightening up politely

Jeckhart nodded joining in with Zadina "I too will help in anyway I can, I will admit I am not especially tired yet so resting throughout the rest of the day is not quite appealing to me yet" he said shuffling aside slightly as Sophia was swooshed nearby him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:29 pm
Psy paused writing a small note on the bottom of his earlier picture of a sandlion that had been sitting for a while in Seph's hands. "Right then take this note through the room across the hall and down the slight of stairs. The basement of this place is my lab. Yani will probably be there already so just give him this and you should get fixed up. Just be sure to come back and let me know the delivery went ok" he instructed choosing to give Zadina the responsibility of handling the note.

Alpha smiled patting Zadina "Thats real nice of ya though try not to bow too much around here and outide. A polite nod is what we rougher folk do instead" he advided with a small snicker.

Hebal smiled and saluted the group "Sounds great. With a little luck all this moving around helping you will tire us out at least a little to take a rest. I bet everything will take much more energy in this heat afterall" she guessed pulling Sophia closer to her chest.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:38 pm
Felina shook her head "no its more like having to pick lots of objects up with magic though usually people. Gravity is still something you have to fight against which is why eventually you have to go back onto the ground. Not to worry, we'll get that sorted Psy. Zadina is good at taking on responsibility. We'll go right away and return later" she told him making her way out the room hoping at least a few others would follow her.  
Pierre42 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 am
Oassu looked at Felina oddly before waving goodbye and following her outside. It was only slightly cooler than inside but Oassu was glad for some air "What's wrong? Just getting too hot in there or are you just eager to look around?" he said glancing at the small market before giving the sun a spiteful glare "I don't think there's especially much here to see, least based on how Alpha described it," he added hopping up on a small box by the side of the door "Can't wait for it to be dark, I don't think I'll ever look at the sun with joy again," he sighed.

Zadina frowned examining the picture of the sandlion disapprovingly before turning it over to double-check the instructions. Looking up at Alpha he followed his advice giving Alpha a polite nod "Understood Cap'n I shall take care and try to be a bit rougher," he said as he got up to head down to the lab.

Jeckhart nodded "Though we won't want to be too tired, we will have to be lifting things about the place I imagine," he said watching Sophia yawn and nestle into Hebal's fur. "It really is strange how well-adjusted Sophia is considering a tonberry's normal nature," he mused.

Mari nodded as if it was obvious "Why of course, she's a lovely little girl, she seems to be getting on well with you too Hebal." she said watching Sophia with a smile before hesitating slightly "On that note, could you...watch Sophia for me tonight? This mission sounds quite dangerous and my footwork is already thrown off by this sand, I'd rather not endanger her if I can help it." she asked somewhat ashamedly.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:20 pm
Hebal shrugged rubbing Sophia's head affectionately "Oh sure I guess I could look after her a while if you want. I take it you want me to look after Ivy also? I could do that too though I think Im going to keep an eye on Zadina. If you guys wish to come" she offered to Mari and Jeckhart noticing Seph, Psy and Alpha leave the room heading to what she thought was the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:38 pm
Felina nodded "yeah it was partly the heat in there plus I kinda got the impression that Alpha was looking for a little private time with his kid also you know? I recognise that look he was giving from my own parents. As for what there is to see, I dont know. Maybe there isnt but then again we both know Alpha's views can be quite shallow at times" she whispered with a small laugh.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 pm
Mari shook her head looking up at Ivy reclining between Hebal's ears "No Ivy is light enough to come along as well, she's a lot more mobile than most of us as well so she should be ok coming along I think," she said looking up at Ivy "Besides I'd hate to burden you so much but yes lets go see that Zadina is alright." she suggested.

Jeckhart nodded "I'll wait here, there is less room over there in the lab area from the looks of things. I'd be worried I'd bump something and cause trouble for Psy. You'll be coming back this way anyway when it's time to leave." he said rolling the glass of water in his hands enjoying the coolness briefly before having a sip.

Oassu nodded "Makes sense I suppose, they've probably not seen each other in a while, must be difficult when your kids grow up and go off to all corners of the globe" he said swinging his legs slightly "Still you have a point, might be something worth seeing, just so long as we keep out heads down it should be fine to look around a bit" he said grinning at Felina.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:22 am
Hebal smiled gently patting Ivy's head with her finger "Well for the most part Ivy isn't any trouble with me. I don't mind it when she changes my fur colour. I find it kinda cute" she replied giving Jeckhart a quick wave. "You know, with Alpha's age I thought his son would have been older. Looks barely older than you. Do you think that cooler climates make fire demons age really really badly?" she whispered letting out a small groan upon seeing the flight of stairs leading downwards towards the lab. "Ugh why have a room so far underground looking to keep all your stuff in? Zadina must already be inside cause knowing him he just floated down"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:57 pm
Felina grinned offering her arm out for Oassu "Well for starters why dont we see what they actually sell on these little market stalls? Though I cant see it as too big a deal for Alpha seeing as he travels all over the world too through choice. Surprised Alpha isn't more clingy considering what happened with the other two" she quietly added.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 pm
Oassu smiled as Felina took his arm "Sure I guess but Alpha's got a good head on his shoulders he's probably seen quite a lot having been through the war." he said shrugging sadly "Seph too actually, bet she's had a few horrible war stories of her own to deal with," he said allowing Felina to drag him to the market.

Mari shook her head "I think you overestimate how lazy Zadina is, at least I've not seen him reduced to moving across simple surfaces by floating just yet," she giggled looking down the stairs "Have heart though Hebal, at least it's cooler down here but you are probably right. The heat is probably good for his son's complexion. At least based on the fact that water and cool temperatures are pretty bad for Alpha himself" she said agreeing with Hebal as she took the lead down the stairs.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:24 pm
Hebal grinned jumping down the entire flight of stairs in one swift motion "Yep Alpha hates water and cold though for some reason a lot of demons have a fondnes for alcohol. Maybe as its flammable or something" she shrugged allowing herself in through the door seeing as it was slightly open. "Ooh your right, it is much cooler down here!" she noted taking a look around. "Hey guys this is quite the lab are you sure you guys are having storage issues because this place looks kinda full to me" she scrathed her head examining the row of bottles along one wall.

"Hey be careful not to touch anything, some of that stuff is highly acidic and used for weapons" Yani warned flying over to Hebal to lead her away "Zadina has already informed me of the plan. Will just take a moment to fill up the bag. Im sure that wont be too much trouble as its the coolest place in the house"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:19 pm
Felina nodded "Well yes but Alpha has also had his fair share of losses through the war. Seph too though I dont think either one wish to share a lot of their stories with. Maybe said a couple of things to Hayate since he was in the war too but thats about it" she replied stopping and almost staring in confusion at the various jars of spices being sold at the one store. "You know for the most part I dont have any war memories. I was just sent away in a carriage in the middle of the country and spent all day riding ponies and playing games with my siblings olivious to it all. Though I was only about 11 at that time"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:16 pm
Oassu sighed "That just makes me feel so tiny really, thinking you were alive back then and I wasn't anywhere on the planet," he said frowning slightly as he got out a bottle of water to feed Cid with. "It's a little bizarre in honesty, thinking people can live for that long. It'll be strange to deal with," he muttered quietly as he petted Cid and fed him.

Zadina turned around surprised to see Hebal and Mari here "Oh hello Miss Mari and Hebal, did you come to help too?" he asked smiling gently before frowning at Yani "You need not warn her Mr Yani, I'm sure Hebal knows what it is, she's an experienced blacksmith and armourer," he said pointedly to Yani before walking over beside the others while Yani flew to fill the bag "This laboratory is really quite sizable, the building is deceptively large considering it's exterior," he said.

Mari frowned looking at the strange chemicals "I have never seen medicine like this before, it is...very peculiar," she said gasping as a bubble popped in a boiling beaker. "It does not smell especially nice either, I would not enjoy this job for long I imagine," he commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:42 pm
Hebal nodded to Zadina slowly stepping back to the middle of the room away from the bottles "Yep we came to help you out. Cant have you doing all the hard work while the rest of us sit around afterall. I don't know much about gun ammunition though. You overestimate my skills hehe" she replied with a salute.

Yani shugged dragging the bag at least half the size of himself over to the rest of the group "I dont notice the smell anymore. Hate it down here underground so try to aavoid coming in here when I can" he complained passing the bag to Zadina. "Right shall we get out of here? Theres a lot to do today"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:58 pm
Felina laughed moving Oassu to the next store seeing his lack of interest "It feels strange for us seeing lifespans so short compared to ours so we just find it amusing how much humans in general tend to rush around to get things done. Gria and moogles too. For dragon people you would think gria would live longer than 60 years. Though if it make you feel better you havent missed anything other than horrible fasion, no airships, no sex before marriage and execution for theft" she added jokingly.  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff