Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:57 pm
Oassu chuckled cuddling into Felina as Cid hopped over seeing she was awake "Well we've not slept well lately, and it's only been a few hours still, I didn't sleep at all even, just not primed that way I guess" he said glancing out the window "Wonder how long till we get there?" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:27 pm
Alpha shrugged covering his ears to drown out the clanging coming from the floor below due to Hebal dropping various pieces of metal down below "Well that should wake up all those with sensitive ears" he shuddered no daring to check the damage. "Though are you really that worried about coming back here, its probably been so long that nobody will recognise you. Or is it more you are worried about some of the others? Had a quick look around earlier and theres not much going on" he assured Hayate.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:21 pm
Felina paused releasing a yawn "Well... I would say we are probably here. Alpha did say he had no intention to take a break and we have stopped moving for some time I would say. You must have been pretty bored if you werent able to sleep. Sorry about that"

Hayate hesitated "Well... actually its a bit of a mixed set of emotions. Yes I am worried and the thought did occur to me a lot of things will have changed though there are not many elves with one eye going around so would rather be cautious. Though for the next couple of days we are in luck, full moon the next couple of nights meaning we should be able to get through the antlion den with little difficulty provided we dont disturb their eggs.. Slight trade off, every other thing in the desert that moves is at its most active, bandits and sandworms and other nasties but at least it will be light enough to see them coming"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:41 am
Oassu shrugged "It's alright, these things happen still probably best get up and see what's going on in the ship if we are there." he said placing Cid down between them on the bed. "After all we aren't here on vacation so the sooner the start the sooner we can get out of this place, which Hebal and Seph will no doubt thank us for" he said.

Jeckhart flinched as Hebal dropped her armour before helping her tidy up "Are you sure you are all right to be forging armour like this? Felina's medicine seems to have made you quite dizzy Hebal" he said passing her back the pieces she'd dropped.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:59 am
Hebal jumped in surprise at the sound of Jeckhart, dropping her helmet as a result "Oh hey again Jeckhart, I didn't disturb you did I?" she mumbled scooping her helmet back up. "I wasnt planning on forging anything this morning. Theres no heat from the airship at the moment. Just wanted to paint and polish a few things. I am also starting to feel better from that weird liquid Felina put in us yesterday" she assured him

Alpha scratched his head "Does the moon really influence desert life that much? No wonder you take an interest in it. Though why would bandits wait until the brightest time to be active? Sounds counterproductive to me. You could always play stupid a while. Pretend you dont understand the desert elves while quietly evesdropping" he suggested the thought suddenly occuring.

Seph groaned and placed her pillow over the side of the her head in response to the clanging going on below her in attemptto get back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:35 pm
Felina nodded "I guess so though I think Hebal wont be too happy after the injection I gave her last night. Seemed to make her really sleepy. Did the same for Hayate though he will get over it. Surprised you managed to stay awake all night though from it" she added rolling out of bed and stretching. "Surprised the airship isnt warmer than it is"

Hayate shrugged "well in towns sure but when its brightest in the desert it is a great time for travelling between places as theres no lamps around. Travel when its bright, lay low then when its a new moon take full advantage of the dark settlements. Think we should check up on Hebal though? Thats the second bang now from below"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:14 pm
Oassu shrugged "Might not affect humans that much, maybe I just got lucky.plus we hadn't been awake all that long before folks tried to sleep in any case" he said leaving Cid down to hop over to Felina as she left the bed "What's the deals of this plague anyway?" he asked rolling onto his side.

Jeckhart shook his head "Oh no, I'm used to being awake at odd times, I'm a scout after all" he said smiling as Hebal picked up the helmet "Though it's not really 'yesterday' in quite the right sense because of the time zones. We'll need to be as fresh as possible for the trip." he said glancing at the helmets in Hebal's hands. "If you like I could tidy them away for you if you want a shower before we land" he offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:32 pm
Hebal shook her head "I've already had my shower but sure you are welcome to give me a hand tidying up my little forge though most of the work will involve putting tools in drawes and cupboards and I wouldnt want to bore you" she replied while leaning against the door to push herself through. "Time zones confuse me so I just try not to think about all the times at once and just on the one so it is kinda tomorrow for me. Also if you need to do something on a set day, do it then go into the previous day by travelling to a different time zone it looks like you worked extra hard to get it done a day early hehe"

Alpha shrugged "Its just Hebal being Hebal. If she had hurt herself or something she would be screaming by now about it" he chuckled quickly covering his mouth to mask a yawn. "So if they lay low during full moon then we are less likely to have the airship raided? And we just have to be careful travelling out into the desert? Would think this place would have developed a little in the past few centuries but nope. Still same old backward area"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:04 pm
Felina scratched her head "Well I don't know the cause of the outbreak. Nobody does with the amount of settlements in the desert with very poor quality of life. Could have been anything. Started inland though so doubt a boat brought it in. Basically it blocks up your lungs making it difficult to breath and can cause a lot of sickneess, coughing up blood. Things like that" she explained while she quickly changed into her new clothes. "From what I have heard from Alpha, most people who are ill stay indoors so hopefully Zadina wont see anything too upsetting."

Hayate snickered "It has improved slightly but you wouldn't know if you hadn't spent a long time here. If it wasnt for the plague we would have mognet running here now where as before you just tied messages onto birds legs. Most improvements though are saved for the towns placed on the river. Anyway even if we don't go check on Hebal we should probably think about waking some of the others up"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 am
Oassu shrugged "Zadina's probably seen much worse than sickness travelling with us you know? I doubt he'll be too bothered, he's growing up really fast after all" he said pushing himself up off the bed leaving Cid on his own on it "How do you feel about this? You're essentially going undercover after all" he said leaning on the board at the bottom of the bed.

Jeckhart paused thinking over Hebal's 'time zone' plan for a moment to make sense of it before chuckling "I suppose if you wanted to do that, but I bet you work really hard on all your products" he said following Hebal through the door "So are you ready for the desert you think?" he asked waiting behind Hebal to put stuff away.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am
Hebal paused handing a set of tools to Jeckhart "If you could put these in the cupboard behind the door I would appreciate it a lot. I dunno if I am ready for the desert though. I suppose I am in the sense I have had an injection but not as I have never been before and know very little of what to expect. How about yourself? You dont strike me as a sand person"

Alpha sighed "Yeah I guess we should wake em up and round them all up sometime very soon before people start coming to investigate whether or not the airship is occupied. Plus I do want to get out and about. I may not have the best relationship with my kids at times but its good to on occasion go check up on them. Though cant let the rest of the group see my soft side right"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:03 pm
Felina scooped up Cid's arms and rocked him back and forth while she waited for Oassu to join her by the door "Im pretty nervous about it but at the moment I am ok. Worried that my accent is going to give the game away a little but can't change that. Hope you and Hayate are going to look after us while here. You two are pretty streetwise and even if Alpha has good intentions, I don't think bright ideas are really his forte based on this one"

Hayate shrugged "Its not so bad showing your soft side. You demons could do with putting that on show so people could relate to you better. Anyway I'll start rounding people up and in the meantime perhaps you could quickly make them some toast or something" he suggested moving from the couch confident his balence had returned.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 pm
Oassu sighed "If I'd had my way we wouldn't even be here, at least not with such risky cargo as two royals, no offence." he said moving over to Felina "Hayate's family aren't exactly small time crooks or somewhat reasonable, like the Thieves Guilds." he shrugged "Still we'll do what we can, if his family has kept their ear to the ground odds are I couldn't even go here without drawing some attention" he said smiling at Felina "Still I won't let anything happen to you, so don't worry" he said giving Felina a thumbs up before opening the door for her.

Jeckhart nodded struggling with the tools slightly as he shuffled towards the cupboard as directed. "You are correct Hebal, I'm not exactly used to the desert. While I was given survival training in the desert it's not exactly the kind of environment birds like me are used to." he sighed muttering "No little worms" to himself as he recalled it. "Only kinds you get out here are scavengers really, vultures and carrion who pick at the creatures that die out in the desert" he frowned "Not highly regarded types even among bird demon communities I tell you" he added placing the tools away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:39 am
Hebal giggled at the mention of the worms "Well maybe no worms though there might be some small rodents underground and near a water source. Also basic survival training is more than most of our companions including myself have had so puts you at an advantage. Though I am sure vultures are very nice if a littlee scruffy. Some might call me a scavenger too when I look for materials to use in my armour" she optimistically added placing a few of the lighter tools on the shelves.

Alpha shuddered "I will pass on the human relations boosting stuff. Looking intimidating has advantages. Though just because we are in a desert doesnt mean I am going to be everyones favourite cooking appliance" he chuckled removing the airships new toaster from the kitchen in protest.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:03 am
Felina hesitated before following after Oassu "Well we would have had to have come here eventually to get what we need and I guess Hayate did bring up a point yesterday that with the plague going on it would buy us time to move before people start to take interest in getting to us. His family will have fewer numbers than usual" she shrugged pushing open the trap door. "Its been a while since we have been so cut off from a functioning civilisation hasnt it" she added entering the main room just in time to see Hayate slide into Zadina's room to wake him up. "Morning Alpha. Hows out day ahead looking then?"  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games