Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:42 pm
Oassu laughed "Yeah that sounds pretty great though I doubt they'll fork out that much and ideally I'd rather they weren't invited in the first place." he shrugged "Would rather not chance them pulling some strange old elven ritual or traditional thing that might mess up the wedding" he added with a nervous laugh "Though I'll probably try and learn enough so that the language isn't a problem come the day. I mean I doubt the elven people are too fond of Agralia right now to be reminded their Princess is marrying one of them." he said.

Mari tilted her head in surprise "Seems inconvenient, why make yourself a bigger target than need be?" she mused "Though it sounds like you've had plenty of fun an unusual requests in your line of work Hebal" she said brightly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:47 pm
Hebal nodded her head "Yep seems silly to me but people will do silly things for the sake of trying to improve their appearence even in battle. Though really I am always willing to try the silly things as its a great way to test and improve your skill set otherwise you get too set into certain techniques and armour styles. Some are pretty fun too like making really long horned helmets with tassles and stuff though again doubt thats your thing hehe"

Alpha shrugged "Im with Felina, just let them all come then take up all their fortunes in the form of gifts. Will have to start learning sooner rather than later though. Elven is supposed to be very difficult to learn. Anyway if you will excuse me, I have an airship to land" he concluded taking leave to swap with Hayate again.

"Good thing you don't sleep much anyway. Get a good nights rest tonight and with a little bit of luck you wont even need to sleep at all during our time in the desert" Seph pointed out, moving away to let Alpha in. "Looks like you are off duty now too. Though seriously, I do have some sleeping pills if you need them" she offered.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:36 pm
Felina frowned not having thought on Oassu's comment before "Well I would hope they don't have a hatred for you just for being Agralian. I mean if anyone asks they would know that you fought for Yithra againt Agralia. Though for all your effort learning all that I think it would be fair to let you pick the honeymoon" she suggested.

Hayate hopped down from the steering wheel happy to be away from it again "Thanks for the offer but I already have some though you do have a good point about the not sleeping in the desert" he agreed debating on whether to take a seat. "So how was cooking Alpha, enjoy setting things on fire? Or did Felina show you how to cook properly by some miracle?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 am
Oassu shook his head "I don't mind where the honeymoon is, besides I'm sure you probably know more nice places than me to go for a honeymoon" he laughed sighing slightly "Though it's possible some might hate me still for being Agralian, whether or not I fought for Yithra or not, people are funny that way" he shrugged.

Mari tilted her head in thought "I suppose horned helmets might intimidate the foe, but I don't need anything too fancy like that for my armour, so long as I can move well in it and it can endure my foe's attacks I shouldn't have a problem with it" she said glancing over at Alpha overhearing they were nearly landing.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 am
Alpha shrugged "I can cook fine, I just dont need food to survive so anything I do eat is more for muscle. Though do me a favour and go fetch Gil and Satoshi so they can get their stuff. I dont want to hang around here or I will be half tempted to want to spend the night here drinking" he requested.

Seph shook her head whispring to Hayate "We both know thats just an excuse for being too lazy to cook anything. I bet he ate a lot of the food at th Yithra party". She then nodded her head with a small sigh "Yeah we can go fetch them. I guess I will go see Satoshi and leave you to deal with Gil and more so with Zadina. Im not good at the sensitivity around kids thing" she decided going off towards Satoshi's room.

Hebal's ears twitched getting excited at the possibility of stretching her legs briefly "Well I guess the horns could though some cultures also have them on helmets as a tradition or for ceremonies. For viera all our ceremonial stuff is all cloths though so its rare to make anything that fancy. Practical is nice and all Mari but got to leave a lasting impression on people also.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:37 pm
Felina smiled ruffling Oassu's hair under his beret "well if they do have that attitude then they probable aren't worth our time knowing them. Otherwise they seriously need a decent educating. Though surely there must have been at least one place in the world you have always wanted to visit even as a kid. For me I wanted to visit the vally of dragons though when older lost interest when I realised the dragons wouldn't stop by just to be petted and say hi"

Hayate smirked giving Seph a slight nod "Definately agree with you there and yet. Lots of food was consumed last night. You could probably have eaten the whole banquet by your self Seph," he joked moving towards the trap door
"Anyway Zadina and Gil.. cargo hold right? Im on it"

Satoshi tensed up and sat herself down on the bed upon hearing the knock coming from outside her room "you can come in if you want, just mind the mess. Still waiting fo the delivery moogles to send a lot of it home" she warned.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:49 pm
Oassu scratched his chin "Other than having my own little tropical island and mansion not that much really, but you had strange tastes as a kid sure if you had a good enough beastmaster they could pull that off. Sounds like you were a lot like Mari as a kid" he teased.

Mari frowned still uncertain about it "I'm not sure Hebal, I'd rather make an impression with my swordplay, and ideally they'd be dead an unable to really appreciate my armour anyway" she said with a smile "Though I'm sure your ceremonial stuff is plenty nice anyway, I could never really get comfortable in our traditional makeup and gowns." she said  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:32 pm
Seph slowly stepped in the room taking a moment to haave a good look around what was left of Satoshi's stuff "You know, this is the first time I have actually ever been in here. Pity because I bet itwaaas a very nice room if it had art like that" she told the ninja pointing to a painting of a dragon still hanging on the wall "Anyway, Alpha asked me to send for you as we are landing soon" she explained.

Hebal nodded patting Mari on the head "Thats ok, I am the same. I didn't like the idea of people drawing pictures of flowers up their arms and stuff for ceremonies. Just felt icky to me. Must be harder in your village though since they don't seem to like ladies with swords and armour where as in mine we do all the jobs. If you were a viera you would be seen as a real asset to the community and would probably have a job patroling the forest" she predicted.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:36 pm
Satoshi hesitated following Seph's gaze to the picture "Oh that you can keep if you like. Heck feel free to claim anything that isnt placed in a box to take home. Theres only so much space in a one bedroom apartment to put things in" she offered grabbing her bag. "Its funny, as much as I hate flying, this place has been a bit like a second home" she remarked going back to the hall,

Hayate smiled watching briefly from the doorway Gil and Zadina before clearing his throat "Hey there you two, sorry to butt in but..." he paused sensing the airship beginning its descent "We're going to be landing very soon which means you're going to have to get your things and say your goodbyes in a moment I'm afraid"

Felina laughed glancing over at Cid dozing off on the kitchen stool "Maybe though I think really its just because of my dad that the interest in those sorts of thing came up. Some of the summons didnt mind him calling upon them for the sake of showing off for his kids. Bet that would make Mari jealous"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 pm
Gil frowned his arms crossed as he glanced over to Hayate and nodded understandingly, "That's enough Zadina, you've done well enough for today" he said holding up a hand to stop Zadina who had been in the middle of a thrust. "A swordsman's life is difficult, you must keep practising what I've taught you and seek out new trainers while I'm away" he said kneeling down beside the exhausted elf. "Your...particular choice of sword I'm not sure anyone else on board will have much experience with and so I'm not sure how much education you can get from them but as it is it's suited to your speed and strength and in time you'll learn to understand it's weaknesses and strengths and utilise them effectively" he said removing the small fencing foil from Zadina before presenting him with a proper rapier and a sheath. "Now just remember strength, isn't as important with one of these and if you are going for raw power your magic is certainly always better, just work on your footwork and practice your strokes and thrusts on trees or whoever will listen." Gil said patting Zadina on the shoulder before standing up "I'll do my best to try and arrange for some more education in the matter but for now just get comfortable with it. That's all I ask" he said nodding approvingly at Zadina.

Zadina looked up at Gil, panting from exhaustion and swallowed hard before nodding "Thank you...Ser Gil...it's an honour to have fought alongside you" he said bowing.

Gil shook his head and forced Zadina to straighten "No little one, the honour has been mine, you shouldn't sell yourself short. You are a great Elven Prince on a great journey. In time the stories people will tell of your exploits will far outshine the pages of my quest" he said reassuringly before nodding "Now come, it's time for us to go" he said watching to ensure Zadina sheathed his sword properly before marching over to Hayate to return to the deck while a sleepy Enkidu yawned and reluctantly followed after them from his spot in the corner.

Oassu shrugged "Nah I don't think Mari has any interest in summons, nor the magical capacity to control them. Reckon it must be something else, something special that connects a summoner to a beast or summoner's would be a lot more common no?" he said going over to Cid and picking up him for a cuddle before sitting in his stool.

Mari smiled slightly but it didn't linger long "Well yes, that's kind of you to say and yes it's true my village wasn't exactly flexible on the roles of women. Still I'm lucky to have been permitted this chance to prove myself and based on the support I received at the tournament it seems the village has accepted me for now so I'm quite happy as things are" she said brightening up slightly.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:29 am
Hebal nodded giving Mari another hug "Ever think you would go back to one of those tournaments then? Because those gria were really cute looking and were really nice to me. A lot of them seemed guenuiely interested when I mentioned that I made armour for a living where as at home things can be a bit slow. By the way, you never told us what your brother got you for the festival"

Seph smirked "Its funny how something that you strongly dislike to begin with starts to grow on you. Pretty much my story with Itaka" she joked following Satoshi out. "Still thank you for the picture, should make a nice momento. Now if you will excuse me a moment..." she trailed off sliding through the door into her own room "Hey Itaka going to come say goodbye now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:41 pm
Hayate smiled watching the other two in the room "A productive lesson I take it?" If it is work with a rapier you need I can perhaps help you out a little though I doubt I will provide you with much more than you already know. While it is typical of red mages like myself to learn the basics of miltiple weapons, the sword is not one that I took up beyond the most simple of training lessons" he offered holding the trap door open at first.

Satoshi laughed "Well unlike the airship Itaka was able make the effort to make things easier right" she answered before allowing Seph to move away "Well guys here I am ready to move when we land" she sighed slinging her bag over her shoulder.

Felina shook her head "I guess not. I dont know how it works. I guess summons are a lot smarter than the common beast and being magical take alot more to summon. Maybe summoners are just more advanced forms of beast masters. Afterall you must admit, it was very cute seeing little Amane summoning squirrels everywhere" she smiled petting Cid. "it has been good to have you travelling with us Satoshi. I hope you know you have been a great help to us"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:35 am
Zadina nodded moving slightly awkward with the new sword at his hip "Well thank you Hayate that would be kind of you" he said bowing slightly "A rapier is light enough for me to use effectively says Sir Gil so I'm going to practice really hard to be good with it" he explained to Hayate brightly.

Oassu nodded in agreement with Felina "Yeah, was glad to have you around, especially for all that ninja stuff. I'd have been pretty clueless without you to help out for that, you've done us a real service with your help" he said giving Satoshi a thumbs up.

Mari nodded about to explain to Hebal when Satoshi walked into the room before getting up and walking over to her "It's been an honour to fight beside you Satoshi" she said bowing slightly to her "I hope you'll come back and fight with us again" she said politely.

Itaka groaned pulling himself up from a sit up to look at Seph "Oh sure I'll be in in a minute" he said getting off the floor to towel himself down. Heading through to the bridge Itaka leaned against the door "Hey Satoshi, you take care of yourself now, don't let Gil go getting you killed on one of his silly adventures" he chuckled waving to Satoshi.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:06 am
Alpha smiled moving towards the door now thee airship was still "Well this is us. Been good travelling with the pair of ya" he told them noticing Gil had rejoined the group "Bet you two will bbe glad to stretch your legs on stable ground for a good while. And before you go... just remember if worst comes to the worst, bribing is very effective in this country"

Seph rolled her eyes "I wouldnt tell a guy with many swords that you think what he does in his spare time is silly" she joked wrapping her tail around Itaka's hand. "Well you guys, I wouldnt take advice from Alpha too seriously. Im personally not to good at the fancy goodbyes and the farewell speeches but I think you'll end up tagging back up with us sooner or later so I guess I shall probably be seeing you guys later"

Hebal's ears stiffened as if the situation had only just sunk in "Umm... we're really going to miss you and you are one of the best huggers on the airship too. Though if you ever need someone to help you make more pretty clothes I'll gladly be the one you fit them on hehe. Oh and farewell Gil. You better take care of Satoshi and you better send a post card" she added having already flung Satoshi into a brief hug.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm
Felina laughed watching Oassu "Oh I will make sure that Oassu practices what you taught him. And Zadina too for you Gil so next time you see them they will be even stronger" she assured the pair.

Hayate moved to one side allowing passage through the door "Its been an honor working with you guys and Yithra will always welcome you for your deeds you know. Should maybe come check out its draogon festival next year" he added tipping his hat at Gil and Satoshi.

Satoshi swallowed feeling guilty about upsetting Hebal "Well sure I will send you a post card and I am sure you will meet up with us again sometime soon. Afterall I expect a nice big fancy royal wedding invitation from you and one for Gil too..." she paused staring out at the outside world. "You guys take care of yourselves ok and good luck on your treasure hunt" she smiled walking Gil out the door. "So ready for our first adventure, just you and me?"  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games