Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:40 pm
Hebal grinned changing her focus to her arms and shoulders "Oh don't worry I know that silly. It's not like I can miss something I cant remember having. You members of the clan are pretty cool people too and maybe one day you can get pretty angel wigs" she cheerfully replied offering the jar to Jeckhart "Think you can manage now? Bet even your friend Anakuda would be jealous of fur this shiny by the time I am finished"

Amane hesitated "Well... some of them are interesting like all the tales of Bahamut and some are really kinda sad like how rivals Shiva and Ifrit nearly destroyed every ones homes in a big battle but theres also some really boring ones too. Theres no cool stories for the one in my temple.

Seph tutted after receiving Itaka's reaction "Maybe not now but I think a kid and a few years of marriage would settle him down a bit regardless of what you might think. But if Elithana can get over him being a thief without killing him in the process you're right. She could probably fight his corner pretty well"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm
Felina nodded gently letting go of Oassu "Yeah that sounds good to me, we can go and get a servant to send for us some lunch and then we could maybe eat it in our room perhaps if my parents aren't about and dining. It's kind of strange to me when I eat at the main dining room table because its made to seat up to fifty people on the royal table. Taking up one seat on the entire table feels kind of lonely"

Satoshi swiftly slipped out through the door way shielding the sun from her eyes with her hand "Ninja's work better at night anyway. It's better for sneaking about. Barbeques aren't a big deal. More an informal dinner outside in the sun, meaning you'll have a pretty relaxing time with my family" she told him tempted to slide down the stair banister. "Oh and for a word of warning, my mum likes to sing when doing this sort of thing which she is appalling at"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:11 am
Oassu nodded "I can't really imagine having such a table like that back at the guild, everyone ate together just wherever they could sit so having such a huge table with no one at it is unnerving" he sighed glad they had some privacy "So what should we do about Nares? You think she found out who I am somehow?" he whispered

Gil shrugged "Sounds fine and I'll have your nice company to distract from any singing" he chuckled watching as Enkidu bounded ahead outside "Though if it is in the garden shouldn't we take some swimming trunks or something?" he said glancing back at the door "You said your folks had a pool after all"

Jeckhart nervously reached out to take the jar from Hebal "Uhh...sure I'll do my best" he said sidling round to her back "Still I do hope I can obtain my pure wings one day" he sighed getting a small handful of the cream and beginning to rub it in "Er....where is it I need to go here?" he asked "Though Anakuda hardly has to do anything for cosmetics she can simply take on a form she likes" he said

Zadina nodded ensuring he had a good grip of Merric who kwehhed appreciatively at them before opening the door to the deck and struggling outside in the wind "Well I suppose not all the stories of the past can be nice but I bet I'd find them all fascinating were you to tell me of them sometime" he said holding the door open for Amane.

Itaka nodded "I'm sure Elithana would see it her sister's way whether she approved or not even common folks know the three daughters of the elvenking share a tight bond with each other, it was one of the fables that was passed around the world back when they were all young" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 pm
Hebal rolled her eyes "Well that's lazy of her just transforming to look good all the time but I would guess she would have to be around in her natural form at some point when she's working or meeting certain people" she guessed pointing to the middle of her back then between the shoulder blades. "It would be nice if you could get your wings. I think those wings look amazing on people and I'm sure you wouldn't be an exception and would probably attract all the ladies too"

Seph raised her eyebrow "Really now? How come I never heard of this story. Bet it was written before Elithana was such a tomboy and the other two were incredibly girly and into fancy clothes and the like. Though I think Felina is probably more like Elithana than she thinks and sort of halfway between them in therms of personality. Doubt you would see Corella marching head first into a dark scary forest or even a batte" she snickered

Amane shivered trying to ignore the her fur blowing intensely in the wind "You must be really strong to get these doors open. But we have plenty time on the airship so maybe I have time to tell you a few of them and.... hey Miss Mu isn't that dangerous to do that" she gasped seeing the demon sitting on top of the railings."

Mu turned around surprised to see she was no longer alone "Yes its very dangerous but I am a trained acrobat. Would have to cut my fingers off to release my grip from something" she shrugged back flipping back onto the deck. "I like it up here, the wind feels good"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 pm
Felina paused "Well she might have. I am not sure how much she knows. I mean it could just be that she spotted something that was a give away. She's one of the most observant people I've ever met. On the other hand, she is the dad's tactician so he might have let it slip to her at one point. Honestly, I think we should talk to her first and see where we stand. She's not the one that would worry me too much if people found out" she added veering him round past the servants quarters. "That's where all the staff go. Only part of the palace I have never visited"

Satoshi paused and stood still a moment "Well I have my swim suit on under my clothes so I can just strip off when needed but do you have a pair of swimming trunks or are we going to have to rush around and get you some" she asked unsure as to whether Gil still had his pair from the other day. "Hope I am a good distraction then as the only thing worse than my mother singing is when my dad joins in. The thing is he's actually got a pretty good singing voice just doesn't go well with mums"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:39 pm
Oassu frowned glancing back at the servants quarters "I dunno how can you not have visited a place in this building when you've had hundreds of years to explore this palace" he said baffled but shaking his head "All the same I don't know if anything I did this morning would have given me away as a thief specifically, perhaps maybe she realised I'm poor but there's no way she could accuse me of being a thief without proof," he said reassuring himself.

Gil smiled pausing at the door and going back "Of course I'm not so clumsy as to have lost a pair of swimming trunks already, I hardly have any clothes as is, not about to go throwing what ones I do have away" he said disappearing into the flat once more emerging moments later with his swimming trunks which he stashed away in his cloak "If we're going swimming I'll just get changed at your folks place though I've endured many spears and spells, I'm sure a little bad singing won't kill me" he laughed.

Jeckhart smiled "I suppose she is but she was always a little vain, lust was her sin but I suppose she needs to let go of her beauty obsession too" he said easing up as Hebal talked him through as he rubbed towards the point she indicated applying more cream when necessary "And yes I would love to earn my wings at some point however I hardly think I would get my wings if I was only wanting them to attract women" he chuckled slightly.

Itaka shrugged "Maybe it was just a human tale, back when elves were as mystical as fairies like Ivy, remember some stories were told about the beauty of the Elvenkings daughters and something about how he flew up on a dragon to pluck them from the sky as stars" he laughed heartily realising how silly it was, then again perhaps it's just elvish propaganda to make the princesses seem all the more beautiful and exotic eh?" he said smiling as he browsed through the dessert menu they had been passed.

Zadina blushed slightly "Oh it's not that bad you get used to that door" he mumbled as he shut the door behind Amane. Merric seemed uncomfortable outside and kwehhed in protest but Zadina held him tightly until he quietened down "Hello Miss Mu, I'm not sure Cap'n Alpha would like you doing stuff like that" he said nervously  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:24 am
Seph took a quick glance at the menu only needing a second to know what she wanted "Nah, elves don't need to make propaganda like that unless their mother was desperate to try and find them suitors before puberty. More likely its a story you made up somewhere. I think theres a saying somewhere that theres no such thing as an ugly elf though cant remember who wrote it. With a few exceptions most races find elves overall to be easy on the eyes. Personally I am not bothered but demons, seeq and bangaa are the possible exceptions to that generalisation."

Hebal gigged and wigged tickled by Jeckharts attempts "Hehehe I'm a little more ticklish than I thought. And maybe not Jeckhart but I am sure you wouldn't complain if your wings also had that effect and all the lady bird demons came to sing for you. Bird demons do still sing right or is that just a stereotype?"

Mu shrugged "Probably not but then again my dad says there's a lot of things I shouldn't do. Needs to stop trying to wrap me up in cotton wool when I am trained for stunts like that one" she answered petting Merric. "If you look over the side you can see the clouds below us which is pretty cool"

Amane smiled peeking over the edge hoping for a look "It's only cause he cares for you that he doesn't like you doing crazy stunts like that" she guessed gasping at the clouds "Hey Zadina, let me hold Merric and take a look at this. It's raining directly below us. I didn't reaise we were so high"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 pm
"I was always more interested in exploring the outside of the palace rather than looking through the little bits left over in the palace" Felina laughed politely nodding to the guards who saluted her as they went past. "Nah that is true we do have an innocent until proven guilty but she'll be possibly keeping an eye on you so I would say all the more reason to be on best behaviour around her. I trust her enough to behave and keep your secret so long as you give her no reason to act" she concluded optimistically.

Satoshi "Ok ok if you insist, just another ordeal for you to endure. Dad is the only exception to the rule of our family being bad singers so don't go expecting me to serenade you into the night later on. I bet you've got a right little wardrobe starting to form now you've got me to keep you looking presentable" she teased.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 am
Oassu sighed "Alright I'll take your word for it though honestly if I had all your time I've have explored all over this place, must be so many nooks and crannies to hide in" he said admiring some of the carvings on the wall "I mean you've already shown me some secret passages, must be more than that to find" he chuckled.

Gil paused in thought "I suppose I do have some now though I won't be able to keep all of them, it's too difficult to travel with a suitcase, I'll probably send some of the less useful ones back like these swimming trunks once I leave for work" he said linking arms with Satoshi as they descended the stairs.

Itaka chuckled "Well who knows after all their people are split across the entire world wouldn't be surprised of a little propaganda to keep some national spirit but I'm not the one who made it up think I heard it back at nursery or somewhere young like that" he said dismissively glancing at the menu "What are you having?" he asked uncertain about what to get.

Jeckhart paused worried he was bothering Hebal before continuing gentler "Well...I'm not sure I'd enjoy that but yes bird demons do still like to sing though not all of us are good at it" he muttered blushing."Crow demons only really sound good to other crows for example" he said

Zadina nodded "Sure but even acrobats can still suffer accidents like Runide's sister for example" he said cautiously handing over Merric and flinching as he saw Amane and Merric lean over the side before hurrying to them "Be careful now Amane don't drop him" he said with a hint of worry as he peered over as well "Yes the higher we are the more ground the airship covers when it moves but it's quite a sight no?" he said smiling as he saw Amane's amazement.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:15 am
Seph paused scratching her head "Maybe it was a little older. Heard it somewhere anyway. From what I remember Elorin's father was killed during the earlier stages of the demon wars. You would think we would be experts at history based on how old we were. Full credit to them though, theres no loyalty between demons across the world" she remarked placing the menu down. "I think I'm just in the mood for sponge cake. Simple I know but think I've been getting too much rich food as of late"

Amane relaxed and loosened her grip on the bird slightly now further from the edge "I bet at this height and speed a gold chocobo would have no chance of keeping up with the airship. Must have covered some good distance from the desert already. Could you fly this thing as fast?" she asked him.

Mu let out a quiet snicker amused by the others reactions. "Yeah we left the desert a while ago, were no clouds at that point so you could see everything directly below us. "Though Icaro is a pretty good acrobat, she just tries to take on more than she can chew sometimes. it's better to build yourself up to doing a new trick rather than just straight up try something new on the spot"

"I'm not laughing when you say that, it's just like I said it's just tickly when you do that. But that's a shame since I heard some bird demons sound really pretty to everyone" she answered gently grabbing Jeckharts wrist to guide him slightly higher up "If it makes you feel better it's the opposite with me how everyone seems to not mind my singing except for other viera"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 am
Felina paused bringing Oassu closer to her for a kiss partly to keep him quiet while people passed by them "Shhh I'll be in trouble if they hear I was showing you around some of them. All the more reason for you to make friends with Nares I guess. If anyone will know where all the secret passages are it will be her. Not just the palace even, the entire city has a massive underground network of tunnels below it though I have no idea how they all link up"

Satoshi nodded understandingly "Yeah I know what you mean. I love to paint but most of the time I just don't have space to pack anything other than a few pencils and a notepad when having to pack light so I have to leave most my stuff at home when travelling. Occasionally if by the rare chance I can get hold of a canvas where I am staying I might put it to good use and have the mognet take it home for me but I stopped doing that when I saw about 5 of them were needed to lift some of them" she snickered knowing at the time it would have been a funny sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 pm
Oassu sighed enjoying the kiss giggling stupidly as they parted "Well come on if I'm going to be part of the family no harm in it" he chuckled cuddling Felina tightly before they walked on "Still I'm sure I just need a little time exploring to see myself, maybe I'll take a few nightly jaunts around the palace for the exercise" he joked.

Gil smiled "Well all the more reason to take that up when you settle down, catch up on all those great ideas you wanted to paint though I've seen you do a few things, mognet likes to keep a few really burly moogles, as big as a dwarf, that cost extra to lift things like that now" he said.

Itaka smirked "I dunno sponge cake can be pretty rich, I'll have the trifle" he told the waiter who had just arrived "Though it's not like elves have it all together," he said thinking of the deserts "Though yeah they do ok, though technically demons have no country over here so there's no reason they should be all patriotic like elves." he suggested.

Zadina paused for a moment before boldly stating "You bet I could!" he said proudly "Captain Alpha has taught me really well but still best to be safe Miss Mu I know I wouldn't like to try something like that" he said looking out over the clouds "It's quite pretty out here though above the clouds like this" he said happily

Jeckhart paused surprised as Hebal grabbed his wrists but allowed her to guide him into place "W-well some are, it depends on the type but yes we do a lot of singing, it's why a lot of bird demons' sin is pride supposedly" he said "Though I'm sure you have a lovely singing voice Hebal" he added  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:52 pm
Seph sighed slouching in her chair "The elves have it mostly together. Elves are a funny bunch. They have a country sort of.... as in theres a big continent where loads of them roam in tribes and clans or whatever they want to call it. Then there are twice as many living in one settled forest or city. The only other species with identical patterns of living are gria and demons. We're not going to live in a demon settlement by the way if we ever settle down. As much as I like my heritage I really would get a headache being surrounded by many with half of them moaning about how pairing up with a human will create more mutts. Interspecies relationships are still frowned upon" she added.

Hebal turned around eyebrow raised "So I take it that's what your sin is too. Pride? That's not so bad I always thought that sounded like the easiest one to overcome. But I think that will do. Will have to do the rest in the bathroom though cause I need to do whats under my clothes in a moment then rinse it all out" she informed him.

Amane grinned impressed by Zadina's confident claims "Well that's really cool, you will have to get Captain Alpha to let you show me just how good you are later. Certainly look the part with your cool goggles. Ever thought of buying your own airship sometime. I bet you could easily afford one"

Mu scratched her head puzzled "You think you can fly this thing? Has dad showed you anything to do with the mechanical side yet? Because I would recommend you get some basic knowledge on how to fix the most common problems that occasionally need repairing before investing in your own. Would probably need sunglasses too if flying above the clouds is always this bright"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:21 am
Felina grinned leading Oassu up the nearest stairway "Well be my guest to have the odd stroll around at night. So long as you stay away from the royal bedrooms you can probably escape taking an arrow in the back. Though I do kind of enjoy having you with me at night if you want a nice alternative" she winked at him. "With time I am sure we can get everyone to like you with a little pre marriage publicity"

Satoshi shuddered and nodded her head again "Oh I know all about that. And most of the time where I am the transport costs over long distances are huge. I could buy a new suit and a whole pack of basic supplies for the cost of one shipment with them. Gotta be practical. But perhaps I should teach you a little bit how to do it, it's a pretty therapeutic hobby"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm
Oassu blushed slightly "Well sure when you put it that way..." he muttered "Still is it really important this publicity thing? I'm much more used to the whole secrecy and anonymous thing it goes well with me" he said

Gil chuckled "I'm sure you could but I'm not sure I'd enjoy it or have the patience for it though you can try some time but I think I'd rather do some training to relax and unwind" he said stepping out into the sun again where Enkidu was waiting.

Itaka pulled a face "Geez and here I thought humans had it bad, didn't think demons would be worse about it, I'm pretty sure demon-purists are one of the things folks look out for when letting them through into our world" he said.

Jeckhart nodded sadly "Yes it is mine" he sighed "Though its a bit difficult to overcome, I'm not really sure what I need to do to prove I'm not so proud" he said folding his arms as he thought before startling as he realised what Hebal was saying "O-oh my apologies I'll leave you in peace I hope I was able to help" he said bowing.

Zadina paused "Well...he hasn't shown me much in the way of maintenance but I have flown the ship several times before" he said proudly "Though airships are really expensive I'm not sure the treasurer would like me spending all that money though hopefully my goggles will help against the sun" he said pulling them down for a demonstration.  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games