Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Do You Like More?
  Prue
  Paige
View Results

emolicious18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:15 pm
i like paige better then prue because paige seems to get along better with the rest of them and the plot got better after she came to the show  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
prue is way better because like i now that paige can go around the world and evrything but like prue can move stuff with her mind and that is so cool.  

da mo

Tipsy Sex Symbol

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:46 pm
Prue could astral project, which let her go around the world anyway, and let her be in two places at once. So I think that is better than Paige's orbing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:06 am
Prue's Astral form could not go all around the world as it was rather limited he astral form never lefter the country just went some were near San Fransisco like out side San Fransisco to a biker bar  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

Errowyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:15 pm
I like Paige better myself. Her being a witch/whitelighter made her unique and we get to see her growing into her powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:47 am
Paige ^^ she is a bit silly and funny sometimes also she can heal that's great advantage over Prue because they are not dependant of a whitelighter cuz she is one

Skaddy

Nightwolfy

Dangerous Werewolf

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:01 pm
Paige will have the advange because of her healing and orbing. If she get hurt, she can heal and if Prue use that atral project, her orbing power can really come in hardy while sending Prue halfway around the world with hardly no return. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:50 pm
i like prue a lot better because paige didnt seem to get the others as well and the storyline was much better in season 123 while prue was there
crying why did she have 2 die crying  

Wraith_Peri

yuna2003

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:48 am
I like them both but i prefer Paige as she is seems to care more about others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:06 pm
I also liek both but i would have to go with Paige, she is nicer and i like the fact she is part White Lighter....  

totallyniki101

witchypaige

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:54 pm
there's no question about it
Paige is just soo much better than Prue smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:26 pm
I like Prue much better, mostly because her powers were so much cooler. And in the third season, the way she fought using her powers was awesome. She made me wish I had the power to move objects with my mind.  

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

bleak-angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:41 am
I liked Prue better she did have the coolest powers. i also thought she played the nice responsible sister but gave her a bitchy edge that which made her much more interesting. An the way she played Miss Hellfire that was awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:50 am
You can't really compare astral projection to orbing since both served different purposes. Orbing is meant to get you from point a to point b, while astral projection allows a person to be at two places at once. So please stop comparing both powers.  

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Clow Impact

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:35 am
elf_star
You can't really compare astral projection to orbing since both served different purposes. Orbing is meant to get you from point a to point b, while astral projection allows a person to be at two places at once. So please stop comparing both powers.

True.
But anyway, Paige can astral project too x__x Heck they ALL do.
End of series seven when they vanquish the Nexus whilst Zankou had it inside of him.
The sisters all astral project and the explosion wipes out what I think Paige calls their "astral selves" when they speak to Leo outside the manor.

p.s. If I'm wrong please correct me. Oh and Paige is better in my opinion. (:

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces