13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:15 pm
Who do you like better? Be sure to explain why and not just say:

"I love Paige! She's awesome."

"I love Prue! She's got awesome Powers, and she's hot!"
etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:51 pm
I liked prue her powers were awesome over paiges like they slide and not go in her hand but paige was better like easier to get  

chan_man

hemo_kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:43 pm
User Image User Image

I love them both there is no I like one over the other for me.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:56 am
I like them both but i prefer Paige as she is seems to care more about others  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

gO_chickens_gO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:21 am
I like Paige better...I don't really know why, I guess it's cuz I saw episodes from Season 4 before I saw any from 1,2, or 3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:52 am
I still prefer Paige to Prue as paige had better powers yes they were more Whitelighter then Witch but Paige could get stuff to her wsith out being in the same area Prue had to be near the person or item  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

Sendoku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:21 am
I like Paige. She was a better actress. Prue on the other hand just screamed diva and I don't think you can be a diva and still rescue people and show a whole lot of caring-ness? sweatdrop

But yeah Paige seemed to care more for her innocents than Prue did, she had cooler powers, and she didn't get as cocky as Prue did. Prue got a hold on her powers the first couple times she used them. Then she got atral projection and boom she could use it like she had it for years. But Paige developed as a character and so did her powers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:30 am
i prefer prue she is much better than peige!!!i hate peige she is idiot.  

super tonia

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:36 pm
Wow... people definately don't read the first post. Maybe they should.

I like Prue more than Paige, because you got to see the bases of the sister relationship. I also thought that she was more dominant and you could see how her sister's developed with her. (That's only a portion of what I think, because I have to go)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:06 am
Well there were things Prue could do that Paige couldnt but then again there were things Paige could do that Prue couldnt so you cant realy compare to compleatly different charcters  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

ChoreoG!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:02 am
I found prue boring, she was all about I'm the eldest and what i say goes rather than broadening her character. For instance when piper became the eldest after prue died she went on about it for the few following episodes saying she had to be more responsible for the others and then got on with kicking demon a**e!

Her powers were great but she was slightly more dimensional in my eyes, whereas paige had so much to explore in her callings. I feel prue limited the series where as paige opened it up. That said I also favour paiges powers and in a sense their pretty much the same as paiges with advantages. I do feel that it was sad though how shannon doherty left the series so mysteriously and I think it ruined that transition between series as well for the fans.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:55 am
ChoreoG!
I found prue boring, she was all about I'm the eldest and what i say goes rather than broadening her character. For instance when piper became the eldest after prue died she went on about it for the few following episodes saying she had to be more responsible for the others and then got on with kicking demon a**e!

Her powers were great but she was slightly more dimensional in my eyes, whereas paige had so much to explore in her callings. I feel prue limited the series where as paige opened it up. That said I also favour paiges powers and in a sense their pretty much the same as paiges with advantages. I do feel that it was sad though how shannon doherty left the series so mysteriously and I think it ruined that transition between series as well for the fans.
Prue wasn't boring or restrictive to the series, if anything it showed the sisterly bond between the sisters, more-so then with Paige, anyway. I thought that Prue, although, controlling and demanding did what she had to do, while trying to maintain a love-life and a career. She wanted the best for her sisters, that's not wrong. She was supposed to be like a mother figure.

As for limiting the series, I totally and completely disagree. The only reason Paige "opened-up the series" as you call it, is because they had to spend a good 3-5 episodes introducing her character and make her accepting to the craft, as well as help Piper and Phoebe get over the death of her sister. Prue was a good character, and there are plenty of things they could screw with for her, because she did have a lot of "unknown" insecurities and weaknesses.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Sendoku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:28 pm
13lackMagic
ChoreoG!

Prue wasn't boring or restrictive to the series, if anything it showed the sisterly bond between the sisters, more-so then with Paige, anyway. I thought that Prue, although, controlling and demanding did what she had to do, while trying to maintain a love-life and a career. She wanted the best for her sisters, that's not wrong. She was supposed to be like a mother figure.

As for limiting the series, I totally and completely disagree. The only reason Paige "opened-up the series" as you call it, is because they had to spend a good 3-5 episodes introducing her character and make her accepting to the craft, as well as help Piper and Phoebe get over the death of her sister. Prue was a good character, and there are plenty of things they could screw with for her, because she did have a lot of "unknown" insecurities and weaknesses.

Yeah but Prue just kept on getting more and more powerful. Prue's powers grew four times as much as pipers and two times as much as Phoebe's. (Bad writing on the writers part)
But Paige is only their half sister not a full sister and it shows that they get closer and closer over time. Plus Prue was the oldest so she did have to take charge. Paige on the other hand is the youngest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:27 am
Ok i may have said this before but you can not realy compare Paige and Prue as they were compleatly different charcters the onlu similarity between the to was that the 3rd sister could move things with he mind thats it but even that was different since Paige was part Whitelighter  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces