Sparkly Noob

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:30 pm
lydia_faye
User Image

so the spanking before the show is sposed to only be for virgins, but i do it every time anyways.

anyone else have initiation spanks at their shows?

at raliegh's show they have to put a black "V" on the virgin's foreheads and all the virgins get in a line front to back as tight as they can get its horrible and you cant breath and you do the pelvic thrust...

then we also have the underwear run in the scene with rocky running around in his underwear....everyone strips to underwear and runs around the auditorium like that....

I think thats it....everyone screams the rules at the beginning and there are some lyric changes and such  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 pm
well the FNS cast we have about 10 -11 rules in which we call the rocky horror comandments.. which aren't all that bad. Every week they hand out a newsletter with all the cast up comming events and rules on the front and other things on the back.

As for traditions me and my friends usually show up around 10:45 for a smoke and a laugh and try to meet new people and scare the virgins. and of course we all head to a the local Ihop after wards where the entire rocky horror group has been kicked out and banned for months at a time. But, they always let us back I mean were good business.  

xHeatherHomicidex

Dangerous Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers