View Results

ChibiKageTenshi

Partying Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Hey guys, I was wondering.. do any of you have any Rocky Horror traditions?

I myself watch the movie every New Years Eve to commemorate the first time I ever saw it, which was New Years Eve 1995 (when I was 7 years old).

I was looking through the forum and saw that no one else had seemingly posted anything like this, so I thought I'd ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:17 pm

i'm kind of a newbie at Rocky, but two of my friends and I plan to become regulars at the local showing (every other week) the second i am allowed to drive other people after 11.

`Ducky

OceaNova

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:17 pm
AUGH! I wish! I've never seen the Rocky Horror Show, I was only in it gonk And I've only seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show like, 3 times, but I love it! I plan on going to every Rocky Horror Show (I go to) wearing the same red velvet top-hat I did for the performance I was in ^^ Hopefully that will count as a good tradition ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:30 pm
When my friends and I put on RHPS at a house rave, we made tons of toast for everyone to throw. Well by the time the line " A toast" came along most of the toast had been eaten, and the few pieces that were left over all had bite marks in them. Since that night, anytime my friends get together to do RHPS we always shout "Don't eat the toast!" before the movie starts.  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

intentionally blank
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:01 pm
I always watch it around Halloween 4laugh heart

And I talk along with the movie lol redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:07 pm
Scabby Bee
I always watch it around Halloween 4laugh heart

And I talk along with the movie lol redface

I tend to talk along with Riff now, but that's just because I'm playing him. rolleyes  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

lydia_faye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:40 am
User Image

so the spanking before the show is sposed to only be for virgins, but i do it every time anyways.

anyone else have initiation spanks at their shows?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:33 pm
lydia_faye
User Image

so the spanking before the show is sposed to only be for virgins, but i do it every time anyways.

anyone else have initiation spanks at their shows?

We always spank virgins, and if anyone else wants it, they can get it.  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Erotic Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:11 pm
well, unless going to every show humanly possible, not really.
Oh, wait. there is one.
Not a single show goes by without someone in the audience, or someone on cast, usually the guy who started it, saying 'Lemon Holder.' The the few of us who actually get the lemon holder joke scream loudly while everybody else sits there going 'lemon... holder? what the ******** are they talking about?!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:54 pm
Erotic Nightmares
Oh, wait. there is one.
Not a single show goes by without someone in the audience, or someone on cast, usually the guy who started it, saying 'Lemon Holder.' The the few of us who actually get the lemon holder joke scream loudly while everybody else sits there going 'lemon... holder? what the ******** are they talking about?!'
Lemon Holder? Do tell.  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Erotic Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:40 pm
fantasma_mirth
Erotic Nightmares
Oh, wait. there is one.
Lemon Holder? Do tell.

Lemon Holder. Ah, the memories...... see, I can explain it very easily. It's a short little story. However, no matter how many times I explain it, it will remain one of those things that isn't funny unless you were there.
But I shall explain it anyways.
Twas a Saturday night and of course, I was at Rocky. Justin was hosting pre-show. He was relishing in the fact that people were yelling and cheering whenever he finished a sentence. So he yelled 'people who will scream at anything!' we scream of course. then he started listing of random things and 'lemon holder' happened to be one of them. It was so ridiculous it stuck and has been screamed out at nearly every Rocky since then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:29 pm
I've never heard of a lemon holder before, so it sounds like it would be a good thing to shout. My cast has apparently added "don't eat the toast" to our official list of rules. This brings the rule count up to...five? maby? Counting don't get run over my a screaming transvestite we have five rules.  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Mula Luna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:42 pm
i watch it every halloween  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:50 am
fantasma_mirth
I've never heard of a lemon holder before, so it sounds like it would be a good thing to shout. My cast has apparently added "don't eat the toast" to our official list of rules. This brings the rule count up to...five? maby? Counting don't get run over my a screaming transvestite we have five rules.

Five rules? we have anywhere from..... five to eleven depending on who's doing pre-show on that particular night. XD

I have an interesting story supporting the 'don't eat the toast' rule.
My friends and I were standing a few feet away from the theatre doors outside one night.
As we were talking, a guy ran outside and threw up violently into the trash can by the door. We all stared at him. When he was done, he looked at us and said four words....
"Don't eat the toast."
We believed him.  

Erotic Nightmares
Crew

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:39 pm
Erotic Nightmares
fantasma_mirth

Five rules? we have anywhere from..... five to eleven depending on who's doing pre-show on that particular night. XD

I have an interesting story supporting the 'don't eat the toast' rule.
My friends and I were standing a few feet away from the theatre doors outside one night.
As we were talking, a guy ran outside and threw up violently into the trash can by the door. We all stared at him. When he was done, he looked at us and said four words....
"Don't eat the toast."
We believed him.
Not surprising. At OROL's last cast meeting we realized that we were still selling toast made in February.

Our rules:
1.tip the bartender
2.tip your striper
3.don't get run over by a screaming transvestite, if you do it's your fault
4.Don't throw anything at the cast
5.Don't eat the toast  
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers