Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anything .hack//
.Hack online game - Cyberconnects DOWNLOAD TD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u like the world
  Oh ya!!
  Hell no
View Results

Inverted Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:48 pm
I'm a level 10 heavy blade currently, the server was down today because of the update so I couldn't get on. I was so bored all day because I couldn't go on The World.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:05 pm
wth! i was just playing and i had leveld up and goten a lot of items and bam, program dies! i hope it auto saved gonk  

Aidenn K

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:37 pm
I want to play the game really badly, but whenever I click on the shortcut this warning shows up:

Run-time error: '13'
Type mismatch.

gonk Does this mean I have to download it again?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:55 pm
    Anyone up for forming a party with a newbie? The PK's there kinda scared me. xD

& i l y

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:31 am
I have a lvl 4 blademaster and going to create a Heavy Blade, if you want to party PM me! If I can get on, I'll join you!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Animeia_lives
I'm a level 7 heavy blade named Kagra on the game.
So look me up ^^

nice XD you almost PKed me once :O my character name is Arcamanel. lvl 5 blademaster. smile easy class, but no matter how many dungeon runs i do i hardly find any blademaster gear o.o although weapons drop alot.  

Ballad Of The Damned

Dark Moon Deity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:21 pm
Hmm, I'm looking at the Gallery at the moment, and it looks interesting! I'll probably download it once my own computer is back up again. It's not working at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:46 am
ikitsu
Animeia_lives
I'm a level 7 heavy blade named Kagra on the game.
So look me up ^^

nice XD you almost PKed me once :O my character name is Arcamanel. lvl 5 blademaster. smile easy class, but no matter how many dungeon runs i do i hardly find any blademaster gear o.o although weapons drop alot.

Oh sorry about that, I'm 31 now and I go on pking sprees like everyday XD
I'm so happy R:2 is coming out in june
Anyways it sucks that we can't get on right now.

Inverted Strawberry

Yuki Shiido

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:24 pm
It's a decent game considering one guy made it. I believe Namco Bandai let them make the game as long as they don't use the official graphics...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:12 pm
OK this is going to be fun. But is t in a good way or in a bad. I think all of you who have seen/played/read this serouse that there is some thing roung with it. But you might say, "still that was a game not the real thing and they had way more tecnology then we do now so it won't afect us" Well to that come on people, were in the year 2007 and tecnology is growing evry day. One of this days some one will creat what they use to the .hack world and by then evry one is going to be in a big trouble. But heay don't take my word for it. Look up all the tecnology that they us and see for your self if is not real now but we just can't get are hands on it yet. For me I will play this game but I thought would shed some light on this before any one goes any further then they should in this World any thing is possble. So look out and look for the

Sings

That would start it and end it.
3nodding  

tigger918

Kraeven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:06 am
Why it is hard to level up solo?
When I was on there was a total of 3 people on, excluding me.
None in sight that could party. I'm still a little confused as to how the whole mechanics work. The Help feature didn't seem to be working for me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:47 pm
The help button doesn't work, but there's a guide on the official site; the sidebar, click "The World".  

Yuki Shiido

Kraeven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:44 am
Heheh. A little late. I already figured out how the game works (for the most part) all on my own.

I'll check it out anyways when I have the time later.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:28 pm
it wont work crying crying crying like it downlaoded but when i get a username or try 2 sign in it just doesnt work  

Unknown_Riku919

4,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

konsain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:08 pm
xd WELL i want to give my account up but I am not sure who would truly want it I am a lvl 12-13 one of the two Im just not sure if I should or not...its not like I hate the game or anything its just I dont have the time of day to get on..Y_Y  
Anything .hack//

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff