Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Axel's over-rated, show Zexion some appreciation! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who gets your vote?
  Axel
  Zexion
View Results

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:26 pm
I've always wondered why Zexion isn't as popular as Axel, and if not, why not more? He was an amazing character, and he wasn't a backstabber. He actually had things pertaining of intellect to offer to the table, whereas Axel was coy and backstabbing.
Zexion is even more attractive than Axel. O_O/// (op)
I love Axel to death, don't get me wrong,
but I just don't see why such awesome characters such as Zexion....
Are so over-looked.

I suppose he may become uber popular when COM comes out on the PS2....

But I just don't see why Axel is *the best* to so many people.
There's no way around the fact that he's a traitor and a pseudo.
He's also a pyromanic, scitzo, "emotionally" disturbed red head though, as well. His character is very creative.

But alas,

Over-ratedness.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:11 pm
Each to their own.

If they like Axel, too bad for you.

Axel has, like, x23480329 more character development then Zexion.

Personally, I like Demyx the best; but when it comes down to sheer character, Axel.

So stop whining, and suck it up.

Reason number 5433 Beechu hates her Guild; whiney, close minded members.

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

pandalovees

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 pm
Well I only like Axel more because I don't know what Zexion is like. I never got a chance to play CoM so..but out of ALL of the characters in KH2 (Yes that includes Roxas crying ) I think Zexion is the hottest. ^.^ I mean his hair is awesome! And when he's in chibi form!! (Sorry if the picture streches...if it does I'll edit) See I only don't know him well enough to be his best awesomeness fan xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:51 pm
(Sorry, I had to get rid of your image; it expanded the page.)

Anyway, it's just like Beechu said, Axel has character development. Zexion wasn't shown a lot, so we were left with basically nothing about him. Besides, Axel was the most shown Organization member so we have more to remember him by.

And I guess the fangirls and fanboys just adore the "almost-canon" Roxas x Axel pairing (and whatever else crack people like nowadays).

mitzumori
Vice Captain

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:39 pm
.: I like Demyx the best, all-in-all, character, and looks wise. I find Zexion awesome, too. I have the CoM manga, and you see him as smart. His character comes up more. Axel, meh. I don't really care for that red-head :.

[And the flames shall now come, I'm suspecting xD]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:53 pm
I think it all comes down to Axel was shown in KH2 and Zexion wasn't. Not many people really know about him because not too many have played COM. I am rather indifferent because he is hot for sure. As for Axel, he is the most developed and shown so why wouldn't he be favorite? He is an interesting character after all. Demjyx was as well, but he wasn't shown enough. He did steal the show while he did though.  

saibloodrose

Leafy_Emerald

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:08 pm
Yeah, they didn't give out much information about Zexion and no one really played KH: CoM. But in the near future when they release CoM for the ps2 many fans will learn to like the other nobodies who were left out in KHII.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Zexion always get love from me. Having to admit I like him better than anyone else in the Orginization, except Xigbar but that's besides the point. Mostly people don't even know Zexion because they never played CoM. Take my friend for an example, she has no idea who anyone rom the Orginization in CoM is, and when I taught her that, she keeps saying, "Who?" But she loves making fun of Zexion instead of giving him any attention as in doing things of him like anart, she just keeps calling him ... well you know.
He should be loved, but hopefully the Re:CoM will come out in the States!

-Skye Shard-

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:59 am
saibloodrose
I think it all comes down to Axel was shown in KH2 and Zexion wasn't. Not many people really know about him because not too many have played COM. I am rather indifferent because he is hot for sure. As for Axel, he is the most developed and shown so why wouldn't he be favorite? He is an interesting character after all. Demjyx was as well, but he wasn't shown enough. He did steal the show while he did though.

i agree  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:24 pm
I think that the other members other than Axel and Roxas need to be recognized more, not just Zex.

!GreenEnigma!

Keira_Hashi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:32 am
axel is kool ...and so is larxene even though they didnt show her all that mush and not even mention her in kh2 (probly cuz she was no more)

my fav org XIII pplz
1.Roxas
2.Axel
3Larxene

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:56 pm
It's true that Axel is overrated, but he appears in both CoM and KH2, so we get to see him more. Zexion doesn't show up much, and when he does, we still don't get to learn very much about him.
Still, Zexion is my favorite Organization member. And I think that he's going to make an appearance in KH3, because you never really got to see him die. You never fought him, and you never found out his element or his weapon or anything. All you know is that he's Number Six, he's also known as the Cloaked Schemer, and that he's the tactician and he can make himself look like whoever he wants. Yeah...he's gonna come back. heart  

BlackFalcon002

[Lovely]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Dude.

Sexy Vexy is where all the love needs to be.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:07 pm
BlackFalcon002
It's true that Axel is overrated, but he appears in both CoM and KH2, so we get to see him more. Zexion doesn't show up much, and when he does, we still don't get to learn very much about him.
Still, Zexion is my favorite Organization member. And I think that he's going to make an appearance in KH3, because you never really got to see him die. You never fought him, and you never found out his element or his weapon or anything. All you know is that he's Number Six, he's also known as the Cloaked Schemer, and that he's the tactician and he can make himself look like whoever he wants. Yeah...he's gonna come back. heart

Yeah already explained everything for me. Otherwise i would have loved Zexion for the fact of his hair Oo;  

Alchemy Puppet

Starfire_93

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:41 pm
Zexion and Axel are both my fave characters 3nodding  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items