No
  I like apples!!!!!
View Results

Yorae Rasante
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Ok, then we already have one playerer!
Two more to go!
We wouldn't mind more too! Actually, we would love it!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:16 am
Loki Fenrisulf
Yeah, sort of...

It is gonna be a human being, not a brood, but it doesn't need to be YOU exactly...

Can you immagine yourself complaining about how long you were waiting the train before it's arrival and then comes Dsay Valentine, the brood that owns the tavern we all know, and says that usually it takes much more time? Well, since it takes place nowadays that COULD be possible... if Dsay died, that is.
_____
I didn't play Fatal Frame 2... Will it make me play worse Mio's RP?

It's ok anyway...Valentine-sama will agree to delay my rp for a while...
In case I'm still lacked of finding players....

O_O'' and.. it's seems you are cursing Valentine-sama...are you? *raises eyebrow*

Hey loki,your play kinda playing a death god rp something...is that related anyway?

Eh....Dsay-sensei(Valentine-sama)... about my rp...yep..it's a ghost hunting rp...anyway..you can add some stupid diarys or charms in there if you wanted to...but now maybe not because we've got to delay for it for a while though.. sweatdrop  

Mio_Amakura_#1

Yorae Rasante
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:10 pm
If not playing Fatal Frame 2 won't make any difference, then I guess I will join your RP. Actually, I think it may even avoid me getting foward things in the story, since I wouldn't know it beforehand...

No, no cursing at all. I, myself, think of the Crescente Cavern Tavern RP as happening in the past, so she could die of old age, or, since she is a brood, she could have paid Caronte to go to the other side without the need of dying. You will find out more about this in the RP.
But, if it doesn't take part in the past, then I can always use time-travel to explain Loki... After all, the whole story in my comic of Loki's protégé was caused because Apolion's last "father" was actually using him and everyone he knew in a plan to control destiny itself by the use of time-travel and several calculations of the consequences of the changes they would create...

"Death God RP"? Never heard of it before. It was all created right from my head. Of course, someone may have already created something that sounds a lot like it, but it is not of my knowledge.
It is based on legends (Caronte, for example), books (I couldn't resist to put there a version of Valfenda (from LoTR)), games (actually I only took from a game, that I know, Erim's name, from Lufia) and a dream I had (the story overall).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:09 am
My RP:
Title: ~*TANPOPO RP*~
I came up with this just now.
"Anna the thief, (ME! Look up my character in the dark castle Rp by Dvil Prince, rock on Dvil!) was once in love. With the (HAWTEST for dimwitted ppl) most handsome knight. He'd be the perfect one. Howether, despite her Kitsune features, she was turned down. At first!
Soon, he looked past those freakishly wierd features and saw the beautiful girl. Soon (Dvil's evil king-dude is it ok if I use him? or I g2 make some1?) started a horrific war! Every knight was needed and this handsome knight left Anna. Leaving behind a tanpopo... (Japanese for dandelion!)
3 years later, the tanpopo died. She knew he might be dead or simply in trouble. But she can't do it alone..."
Any1 wanna play too? COME ON! PLEASE?! XD
*jumping up and down excitedly*  

Musicalchick

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:22 am
sounds good hon, but ask dvil if you are gonna use his rp in it, ok? and mio chan, i was just hoping to broadening your rp so we dont make people feel left out, ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:15 am
Dsay Valentine
sounds good hon, but ask dvil if you are gonna use his rp in it, ok? and mio chan, i was just hoping to broadening your rp so we dont make people feel left out, ok?
What';s mio chan mean? neutral  

Musicalchick

KasaChan
Vice Captain

3,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:44 am
Mio Chan means she was talking to Mio Amakura and using the japanese word Chan.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:59 pm
*screams high-pitched* Eep! I should know this!  

Musicalchick

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:30 pm
meh, its ok lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:48 pm
-.- am I approved yet? BLEGH.  

Musicalchick

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:32 am
do you have three people who will play it?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:40 am
can u count?  

Musicalchick

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:31 am
BTW-this site is so cute AND funny! Press the link! http://www.matazone.co.uk/animpages/kittens-through-time.html  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 am
i'll do it, but you still need one more person, and prmission from dvil if you are using anything from his rp, ok? i want him saying he gave you permission lol  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:20 pm
He decided no...heheh...  
Rizen Phoenix RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items