Submit

Was this helpful to you???
  Yes
  No
  I like apples!!!!!
View Results

Mio_Amakura_#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:21 am
(sorry to Dsay Valentine-sama for my late reply for the Fatal Frame RP.. ^_^'')

Okie Dokie..here's goes...
WARNING! THIS RP TOTALLY FULL OF FATAL FRAME 2! so... don't combine FF and FF3 into it,please... sweatdrop

Title RP : All Gods' Village Fatal Party Night.(too long?Help me to decide the name.. ^_^'')
Story: You recieve a mysterious invitation inviting you to a party. When you look for an address, it just says: "The middle of Minakami forest, All God's Village."
Whether or not you think it is real or just a silly joke, you try to find this mysterious village. (You haven't been to a good party in soo long!) You realise it's getting a little dark, and follow a path to a torii gate where you find the village. When you get there, you realise that it was all just a joke and try to leave, but you can't seem to find the exit. You realise you are trapped and constantly try to find a way out.

OK, you can be yourself, or a made-up, or you can be a twin, whatever.
Obviously you can decide if you die, perform the crimson sacrifice(only if we have twins in the RP), etc, etc. Obviously if you choose to die then PM the other RPers or put it in your post.

Well, you can have more than one character if you want anyway, so you can choose if you want one of them to die, whatever.

Oh, and, there are multiple camera obscuras lying around the village - There is a camera obscura in each house(excluding the Tsuchihara house), and one in the kureha shrine.

Basically this is an All Gods RP, characters get lost, finds camera obscura, fights ghosts, etc, etc. Your character meets up with other characters in the RP and they try to escape..... although a ritual may have to be performed.....*dramatic music*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:53 pm
Well, first I'll introduce you all to the storyteller... Here she is, Erin, also knew as Death or Grim Reaper!
_Thank you Vini! It is nice to be back to the outer side!

Well, hello everyone! Here we are, I know you were expecting this... well, actually I know you were all fearing this...

Welcome to THE OTHERSIDE OF DEATH!

Don't worry, this is not for real, it is only gonna be an RP!

It all starts in your own world, you are there living your lives (blarg) when... tadah! You die!
But not everything is fine with the Umbra (this is the name of the astral plane you go when you die)... Desconsidering the fact of everyone here is dead, of course. As Caronte tells you, someone stole Bezule's Amulet, the source of the shield that protects the land of the livings from the deads and the demons. Last time it happened, we hid it in your old world, but somehow a gate was opened and it is back here!
Luckly it was lost in a battle... As long as no-one that knows it's real power controls it, we are safe... Your mission is to find it and the reason the portal was opened, send the amulet to the other side and close the portal.
But why you, and what do you have to win? Well, you are lucky... When this all happened, we randomly chose some of the new deads and only put them in comma, no matter how bad they were. Now you can choose to die and "live" a peaceful death here or go back to life with as small injuries as we can manage without going back in time... Well, either of them are only gonna be possible with the amulet back in use.

That's all I had to say! Back yo you, Vini!

Thank you Erim!
Well, that's it then...
You are gonna be a usual person from nowadays that... well... dies in the middle of the RP.
You are gonna post your actions ccording to Erim's narration. Tell what you are gonna do, the more speciffic you are the more speciffic your actions are gonna be, but there is always the chance of you not being able to do this, in wich case a more non-specific action (lack of better word) will be done...

Well, what do you all think of the idea?

Please Vamplredemon666, don't kill me of Brain Hemage!  

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:39 pm
these sound good, but mio-chan, would it be possible to make it just a ghost hunter rp? like, we could go to the villages and stuff, but it wouldnt be limited to just all gods village? and loki, it sounds good, if not a little confusing, but still good. so it would be me, not my char?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:56 pm
Yeah, sort of...

It is gonna be a human being, not a brood, but it doesn't need to be YOU exactly...

Can you immagine yourself complaining about how long you were waiting the train before it's arrival and then comes Dsay Valentine, the brood that owns the tavern we all know, and says that usually it takes much more time? Well, since it takes place nowadays that COULD be possible... if Dsay died, that is.

But Loki will surelly be there. He won't be dead, though... That is, he says his name is Loki, but he won't be recognizable neither will recognize anyone. The reason, or if he is actually the same Loki, is gonna be told in my comics (when I do them). Well, MAYBE I may give some hints here and there...

Well, anyway, the point is: you are dead, but you were given a chance to either go back or have a better afterlife. But to do that you are gonna help Death herself, going through all Umbra, aka Land of the Dead, in search for an amulet that protects the land of the living.

The Gameplay is different from Dvil Prince's Dark Castle RP: it is in turns. Everybody post their actions, and then wait for the next turn to find out if they were successful in their actions or not. The more you explain, the better you act, but if things don't go as you planned vaguer explanations have more chance of being successful. Of course, you CAN also say what you would do if anything went wrong...

This, and much more, in:
THE OTHER SIDE OF DEATH
"Now, the living are gonna haunt the dead..."

I didn't play Fatal Frame 2... Will it make me play worse Mio's RP?  

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:42 am
ok that makes more sense loki, and yes, if you have never played the game it would make it harder for you to play mio-chans rp, and that is a reason i want to make it broader...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:23 pm
Well, then, since it is easier to understand now...

Hey everyone! We need players to get aproval to open the RP!
At least 3!

Get out of here Erin! you are scaring them!
But I'm cute!
Anda a serial killer!
No, my job is to kill people to keep the wheel of fate turning and you know it!
Whatever, get out, they don't want to die!
But won't they die anyway if they join the RP?
OUT!  

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:36 pm
i'll try to join yours loki, but if i do bad will you forgive me?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:32 pm
Hey, no need to worry about it Dsay!

The biggest problem is if I do bad, since this is gonna be my first RP...  

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:59 am
im sure it will be fine hon  
Rizen Phoenix RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers