Nentendo Wii
View Results

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:15 pm
I say the Wii. 3nodding It's a lot of fun (My brother got one!), and it's so unique... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:04 pm
I rather the PS3 the WII might be unique and all with it's remote, but my best friend's sister has one and I was aggrivated with it not even 20 mins after starting playing. I rather just sit there play awesome games and not have to run around do jumping jacks and swing around to play the game.

Plus all the games that I like are on the PS3 sure Wii is cheaper and most of the games have versions on it also, but it's all downgraded in various ways, also with what I've stated above.  

Kitazaga

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:26 pm
The wii because it puts you, like, straight into the game. you're actually moving with the game to make it do things. it's so much cooler.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:48 am
I'm going with the Wii. I've actually played both, and I wasn't impressed with the PS3 at all. The Wii, however, was (in my opinion) the greatest thing since sliced bread. Mmmm...bread...

Someone was complaining about the Wii's sports games earlier; I actually LIKE Wii sports. I never liked sports games until I started playing it. Part of it was the fact that it felt more like playing sports than I've ever felt playing a video game console, and part of it was the fact that I got to use my Mii as the main character. I definitely want to see more Mii-based games...just imagine, a free-roaming, platform-jumping adventure like Super Mario 64, with Miis! xd The PS3 doesn't allow for that kind of customability. It could, but the chances of Sony sacrificing graphics to make highly-customable games aren't very good.

(And a $600 price tag on the PS3 doesn't help either.)  

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

vg_goddess02

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:18 am
Eh, for now I'm for the Wii. Since I hear PS3's got some problems >_>. But once PS3 overcomes that, I would like to get one 3nodding  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff