Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liszst

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:57 pm
Azn Fire Girl
^ Spoiler. D:
x_____x

What's this Death Note Pilot i've heard about? sweatdrop

Oh, You mean episode Zero? It's a special bonus chapter and it's about a kid findng the Death Note Ryuk dropped. Tell me if you want spoilers! 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 pm
blackwinged_Kanone
how many episodes is the anime version?

37 EPISODES. <3  

liszst

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:13 pm
I didn't understand the ending and I swear it's because Near explained everything! I hate that kid, but he talked about how Mikami had messed up, and it he had followed Light's instructions he wouldn't have lost. But I'm confused, I didn't understand anything!<--- spoilers in white, highlight to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:31 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
I didn't understand the ending and I swear it's because Near explained everything! I hate that kid, but he talked about how Mikami had messed up, and it he had followed Light's instructions he wouldn't have lost. But I'm confused, I didn't understand anything!<--- spoilers in white, highlight to read.

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSMEGASPOILERS
It's because the SPK didn't know that the Death Note Mikami was carrying was a fake, they thought it was real. So when he he killed Takada, he went to the bank and used the real Death Note. Then, they were able to switch the pages in Mikami's REAL Death Note with normal paper, so when Mikami wrote down everyone's name but Light's it proved Light was Kira.

The reason why Mikami messed up and if he had followed Light's instructions was because Light said "Don't write in the real Death Note". Mikami thought that Light was unable to kill Takada, so he took matters into his own hand and tried to save (but actually was the fall of) Light.

I'm not sure if that's a sensical explanation x_x

But I have a question: Where do Shinigami come from? Is there a limited number of them? Can the King make more?  

ScottyQuick

Uwajima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:37 am
Hello, I was wondering this for a long while. There is a picture on the interweb that shows Light and behind him all of the shinigami:

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z225/KiraReznor/Death%20Note/deathnote2.jpg&searchTerm=death note&pageOffset=12

I was wondering, what are all of the names of the shinigami?
Here's what I got so far:
Ryuk
Rem
Jealous
and then there was that little one on the left. They say his name like maybe once when talking about shinigami falling in love with humans. I forgot his name.

But that still leaves three more.

And please, before you post, make sure that what you say is true. I don't care about speculation  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:25 pm
Left to right:
Jealous
Don't Know
Shidoh
Ryuk
Rem
Zerhogie  

ScottyQuick

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:56 pm
Kind of a spoiler.
How does light yagami die?
Answer below, highlight.
Ryuk writes light's name in the deathnote.
-Ryuk kills light.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:18 pm
i''ve read the manga as it cane out in the U.S. but i don't recall it saying how old Light is. does anyone know?  

Mini Captain

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:06 pm
ano.... i heard there is a new death note novel coming out in Feburary it is called Death Note: Another Note. Does anyone has more information about this novel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 am
lol everyone on gaia loves death note :3  

sea-rover

Lian Shuang

Wistful Dreamer

33,350 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Xx-Nuclear-Sharpies-xX
i''ve read the manga as it cane out in the U.S. but i don't recall it saying how old Light is. does anyone know?

When the series first began, he was 17. He was born in 1986, so if you want to know how old he was in a certain year, you can just subtract. -spoilers- And Light was 24 when he died.

Death Note Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff