Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
what kind of person do you want to become

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyhrdevil
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:26 pm
i wanta be a nice, awesome, and very funny guy(like what i already am xp ) and i want to design games and be a snowboarder for my vacation time  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:49 pm
I’ve always wanted to create my own game and anime, manga series.
Right now, I’m saving up gold for a guild! xd  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

pyhrdevil
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:27 am
dude that is awesome well im trying to do that too lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:29 pm
well when I had started I bought coins and instantly rolled 3 wings with 3 coins and sold my tickets for 20k which was more than enough to buy in the guild discussion forums, so I got a guild within a week from bieng on gaiaonline ;D something told meh I should've gotten my scarf with it, but now I have both a guild and scarf and wonderful people in the guild to chat with. Go for it boys! go for it.  

SlyAki
Captain

bishonencrazy93

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:04 pm
i want to be smarter than i am now. i also want to be very very very athletic becuase i suck at sports. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:24 pm
thats awesome dont give up on what you want the most and its good that your b-day is on the 27 slygirl well i wish you a good one  

pyhrdevil
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kya koshina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:36 am
i want to be a marine biologist slash manga ka oh yes the beatiful art of anime and manga. also smarter and more athletic.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:40 pm
phantomdragonhero
thats awesome dont give up on what you want the most and its good that your b-day is on the 27 slygirl well i wish you a good one

aww, thanks ^^

@kya- all of those can come true with a bit of hard work. good luck and don't give up ^^  

SlyAki
Captain

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:41 pm
bishonencrazy93
i want to be smarter than i am now. i also want to be very very very athletic becuase i suck at sports. sweatdrop

no one is ever great at sports, unless they're naturals. Show everyone that the underdog can be just as good, and show everyone that you can be even better ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:53 pm
sometimes u make a fool of urself at sports so what? just have a great time and just laugh at it thats what i do and i became better at sports like soccer even thou i suck wit my legs and im not bat at baseball i hate basketball and football cuz..... nvm n e ways im not very good wit my legs so i use my hands and what im good at so ignore people that laugh at you and just laugh it off try it thats all im saying  

pyhrdevil
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:06 pm
I use to be the fastest runner in my neighborhood, but that was years ago, now I don’t really have the opportunity to run much anymore.
I miss baseball! crying sweatdrop  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games