Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
The Great Debate: UPDATED!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's kid do you think will win then?
  Superman
  Batman
  Spiderman
  The Incredible Hulk
  Wonder Woman
  Other (Explain in Post)
View Results

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:47 pm
The Great Debate

UPDATE: Due to the long delay in posting up a new topic, this month's debate is going to end next month in January. So, you guys now have a month and a half to debate. Have fun and sorry for the long wait. 3nodding

What is it?

A delightful place where we all can argue about important matters, such as:

- What woman on earth IS fully capable of carrying Superman's unborn child? (Mallrats reference. razz )

- What was the best Lord of the Rings movie?

- Who was the best Batman?

- Is "Eureka" a good show?

Each week ( or month), a new topic will come up for all of you to debate. 3nodding

Can I make a suggestion for a topic?

Suggestions are welcome! Just send me a PM with "TGD: Topic Suggestion" in the subject line and tell me what you think we in this here subforum should discuss. I'll decide which ones will come out and so forth. Anything that falls into this subforum's basic categories counts. But, give me REAL suggestions. I'll post examples of bad topic ideas when the time comes.
For now, be sure that your idea generates some sort of discussion. We don't want people agreeing with each other. razz

Anything else I need to know?

This place is purely for fun and for the great thrill of arguing. It may get serious, but all in all, I want this to be a fun place to just hang out and carry out the same random stuff that pops into daily conversations. You know, that random thought a friend brings up, and then you all start to talk about it, no matter how lame or inane it is.

All in all, this is just a silly thread for everybody to enjoy themselves and ask those questions you've always wanted to, but didn't have the right amount of people ( or interest) to REALLY get in depth with it. So, have fun everybody!

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:49 pm

"This Month's Debate"

"Which Superhero's Kid Would Own On All The Other Superhero's Kids?"

Yeah, I know... Seems simple, right? But it's not. There are just too many superheroes out there. And, counting the many, many, MANY different timelines and dimensions, it gets confusing. So, CONFUSE ME. Give me reasons why you think, for example, May Parker (Spidey's Daughter) would own on a child of Wonder Woman, or Batman.

Yes, I'm serious....

Really, I am...

I want this baby to drag out for a while... THINK of some good examples. I'll be waiting. cool

Rules

1. Keep all posts on the subject. Don't go off on an endless tangent, please.

2. Don't flame another person for their opinion. Remember, this is called a DEBATE for a reason.

3. No spamming. I'll delete your posts automatically and will watch for a second offense in order to ban you. Remember, you only get ONE warning.

4. Write out a well thought out P.O.V. I don't want a one sentence post. Giving your full opinion generates discussion.

5. If you're posting something to further illustrate a point, please make sure it's appropriate. Lord knows that there's going to be a problem if someone doesn't pay attention to this small detail.

6. Reserved for future rules. Please don't make me use this.

What are you waiting for? DEBATE!  

Ms_Briefs

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:25 am
I'll start this off with... um.. well, maybe a kid from Rogue.... Yes, cheesy, sappy, standard, and almost lame. But think about it... Rogue has the ability to gain ANYBODY'S power. If she could pass that on to her kids, that'd be frickin' cool. And, depending on the father, this power could be better controlled and even enhanced. I can't think of a particular person right now, but maybe you guys can?

30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games