Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]
Kirigakure News and CBox! [July 11: Water Clone Update] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?
  YES!
  NO!
  WHAT THE HELL GID?!?
View Results

Dimi Deiod

Devoted Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 am
Hmm..

I want to challenge Batsu's action - Is that technically possible in this game system? I mean, is it possible to aid someone in evading something, when an attack has already hit? talk2hand

EDIT: My mistake. I looked through the game system and saw the "Taking damage for other people" section and noticed that it is fully possible. My mistake.

Damn it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:33 pm
Thanks, whoever accepted my join request. rofl

I was Stained Class King, but that account got banned during my absence, it would seem.  

M0lly Milli0ns

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:55 pm
M0lly Milli0ns

I was Stained Class King, but that account got banned during my absence, it would seem.

Oh my gods, it's been forever King, wb. Konoha's kind of shut down, if you haven't seen that yet crying But yeah, hey, welcome. Life been busy? Dx

Dimi Deiod

I hear they have great health care. (straight-faced) ... and it's not Korea. xD
And yeah, there's been a change to the blocking system and all. Hey, do you suppose we could just put in the blocking system as something we learn without having to do all the training? It's going to be hell, trying to do all that just in the Academy alone...

Kosmic Khaos

Aaaand Batsu saves the day. xD Khaos, can I steal Batsu for training? I want to focus on genjutsu and ninjutsu, but I have no idea how to start. Dat shunshin... emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm
Gotta get her out the academy first.  

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:48 pm
Kosmic Khaos

True, good point. Bah, academy... stressed What happens with the blocking system? Do we train for it like we do for other jutsu as well?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:28 pm
Cleric Saphire
Oh my gods, it's been forever King, wb. Konoha's kind of shut down, if you haven't seen that yet crying But yeah, hey, welcome. Life been busy? Dx

Howdy! Yeah, I saw. crying
Looks like only Kiri is active?

I've been pretty busy up until recently. Right now I'm trying to find gainful employment in addition to the part time, unpaid internship I'm doing. I figured I'd stop by and see how the guild is holding up. How've you been?  

M0lly Milli0ns

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 am
M0lly Milli0ns
Cleric Saphire

Howdy! Yeah, I saw. crying
Looks like only Kiri is active?

I've been pretty busy up until recently. Right now I'm trying to find gainful employment in addition to the part time, unpaid internship I'm doing. I figured I'd stop by and see how the guild is holding up. How've you been?

Life has been filled with pretty little hell holes for me as well, with school and part time jobs and the such. It can be such a pain, you know? I bet you're having an even harder time than me though, I can only wish you the best of luck. whee Hopefully, things will get better and we can all start having a life again. On the bright side, I've just started watching the Game of Thrones, and I'm having a blast. Kickass thing, that thing is.

Um yeah, Kiri is the only active one, if you ever want to join again. (Still haven't finished the Academy yet, this is killing me stressed ) Konoha blasted into activity after you left, but then it just suddenly stopped.... just like that. We dabbled with.. well, actually you can read my previous post here addressed to Dimi to catch up on what happened. It's too painful to re-tell. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:44 am
M0lly Milli0ns

o_O I casually accepted your join request but I wonder how I missed that!! We used to RP together with Yae and Fudou biggrin

Kiri is really the village that refuses to die... sweatdrop  

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 am
Wow I made 721 (+1 with this post) in the forum. Hardcore, baby, boom-chick!

psst, Gid, what do you mean by your poll?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 am
Cleric Saphire
Kosmic Khaos

True, good point. Bah, academy... stressed What happens with the blocking system? Do we train for it like we do for other jutsu as well?

I'll end up teaching that in the academy as well. That's pretty essential, so yeah... even though Batsu hasn't learned it yet.

Gideon Commando
You gonna post or nah?

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200

Gideon Commando
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 pm
Cleric Saphire
Wow I made 721 (+1 with this post) in the forum. Hardcore, baby, boom-chick!

psst, Gid, what do you mean by your poll?

wink Absolutely nothing!

@Khaos: Yeah give me a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 pm
That, I think, was the fastest training session I EVER did. ninja  

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

M0lly Milli0ns

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 am
Cleric Saphire
Life has been filled with pretty little hell holes for me as well, with school and part time jobs and the such. It can be such a pain, you know? I bet you're having an even harder time than me though, I can only wish you the best of luck. whee Hopefully, things will get better and we can all start having a life again. On the bright side, I've just started watching the Game of Thrones, and I'm having a blast. Kickass thing, that thing is.

Um yeah, Kiri is the only active one, if you ever want to join again. (Still haven't finished the Academy yet, this is killing me stressed ) Konoha blasted into activity after you left, but then it just suddenly stopped.... just like that. We dabbled with.. well, actually you can read my previous post here addressed to Dimi to catch up on what happened. It's too painful to re-tell. xD

Oh? I recently binge-watched the entirety of GoT, then started reading the book. I'm almost to the second one, now. I'm kind of sad to hear that I missed an active period in Konoha. o_o

Hmm, looks like your character is a Kiri transfer student? I might do that with Yae, if none of the powers that be have any objections.

kouri-chan_xx
o_O I casually accepted your join request but I wonder how I missed that!! We used to RP together with Yae and Fudou biggrin

Hey Kouri, long time no see! ^^ Sorry I fell off the face of the planet without any sort of notice. ><;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:42 am
QUOOOOOTEEEE MEEEEE PEOPLEEEEE stressed

.... Ok fine. How about this. Every time you quote me I give you 100k. Will this be incentive enough, or is the mp so hopelessly screwed that you don't care for gold anymore? Dx  

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:13 am
M0lly Milli0ns
Cleric Saphire

Oh? I recently binge-watched the entirety of GoT, then started reading the book. I'm almost to the second one, now. I'm kind of sad to hear that I missed an active period in Konoha. o_o

Hmm, looks like your character is a Kiri transfer student? I might do that with Yae, if none of the powers that be have any objections.

kouri-chan_xx

Hey Kouri, long time no see! ^^ Sorry I fell off the face of the planet without any sort of notice. ><;

Yeaahhh... Konoha went really big for a while. We were doing all sorts of stuff like sparring and everything and then it just kind of... fwelphed. Yeah. Ah well, Kiri is just as great. :3 And yes, definitely. I don't know where Proto has gone to, but when she was taking down Konoha for refurnishment(which hasn't happened as of yet), she was basically "It doesn't fit the storyline and it screws it up, but that doesn't truly matter anymore at this point, by all means go be active with the remaining members, I give you my blessings". Nura Tai (Now known as Naomi before she as well disappeared) was of the same opinion, but both aren't here right now so I say take the liberty and have Gid give you the A-ok.

And I'm almost done with the second season. So. Much. Fun. Omg. Well I never liked Prince Joff to begin with, neither Sansa, but I'm starting to really feel sorry for all the Starks. Poor family... crying Hope it gets better for Arya. Huzzah for the internet and their amazing downloading and uploading skills xD  
Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games