Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Who sleeps in bed nude? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you sleep in nude?
  Yes
  Sometimes
  Been wanting/thinking about doing
  No
View Results

cuddly toy

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:28 am
I wear jim jams most nights, but if it's super hot I'll get naked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:47 pm
LorienLlewellyn
I do not think that I have ever slept naked. The closest that I have come is sleeping in my bra and underwear the past two nights because I was so hot, and I can't sleep without a blanket. I never sleep in the nude because I hate the feeling of being without a bra; I always sleep in one. I am also afraid the house will catch on fire or something, and I will have to run outside naked in the middle of the night and knock on the neighbor's door or something.... I do often walk around the house naked earlier though. I often stay naked for an hour or two after getting out of the shower because one thing that I hate even more than going a little while without a bra is putting on clothes when I am still even a little bit wet. So I like to just walk around naked until my hair dries.

Ive always wanted an excuse to be nude in public.  

darktina

MessiahComplex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:00 pm
I sleep naked most of the time. I just don't like clothes is the most part. I wear them to be socially acceptable and I try to cheat at that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 pm
i warned my parents to never just walk in on me cause im known to randomly sleep naked or in just my undies.. well the ohter day i slept through my alarm cause i had taken A LOT of niquil so my dad had to come wake me up.. me and my dad are not close at all.. but lets just say he walked in and it had been a very hot night.... i had nothign on and just a blanket covering me.. but barealy.. and so yeah lol  

roses are forever

Silver-Ice-Dragon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:09 pm
lol
well
i wouldn't be able to get to sleep!
xd
lol
plus
if i did i would live in fear that my family [especialy my sis] would walk into the room and pull back the covers!
xd
lol
plus
because i have prety sever asthma my mum and dad somtimes check me [quite alot of the time] and so they would probably walk in and the somtimes o don't sleep with my doona over meh!
xd
how many people have caught you nude?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:02 am
i like to sleep nude and so does my girl friend i used to wear jeans and every thng in bed but now i stated to sleep nude when i were close to bed i cant sleep  

darkecrow

jake_7557

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:13 pm
i sleep nude, i have all my life, i hate clothing, its way to restricting and nothing will ever change that 4 me  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:43 am
no, I just slip with my boxers  

MyXanaduX

dark repository

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:13 pm
The closest I've been to sleeping naked is underwear. I hate sleeping without a bra. My breast are uncomfortable to sleep if I'm not wearing a bra, I move too much while sleeping sometimes, and even when I don't it's very uncomfortable since my breasts are too sensitive. I live in the tropic, so I've slept in undies and with a fan really close [I always close the windows and I ALWAYS have to be covered with a blanket or something.]

About what you guys said about the fire... well
let's say my mother thought me that since I was very young.
When I was around the 11 I used to use the painted/ripped/old shirts/undies to sleep and she always told me "What if you have an emergency and you end up in the hospital with those?" or the last, but not least, fire scene.

[I think I screwed up my english over there. It's not my main language, sorry!]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:33 pm
i normally sleep with my boxers on in fear of the pulling back the covers thing but recently i have gone to sleep with boxers on and woken up nude those times i was like o.O cooooooooool  

Technolojac

Technolojac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:34 pm
oh and i find sleeping nude so much more comfortable :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 pm
usually nude, with a shirt and shorts under my pillo n case emergencies, lol  

ThePocketBunny

Kitsu Lolita

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:14 am
yeah sometimes I do when's too hot.. actually yesterday I did lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:56 am
I don't sleep completely naked I keep my underwear on. The reason I do this is because I live in florida and at night under the covers i sweat ALOT. I'll wake up and my shirt is drenched in sweat its so nasty. If its cold I wear my PJ's but oter than that clothes just get to hot for me. Im alot more comfortable in just underwear.  

rikuu uchiha

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 am
LorienLlewellyn
I do not think that I have ever slept naked. The closest that I have come is sleeping in my bra and underwear the past two nights because I was so hot, and I can't sleep without a blanket. I never sleep in the nude because I hate the feeling of being without a bra; I always sleep in one. I am also afraid the house will catch on fire or something, and I will have to run outside naked in the middle of the night and knock on the neighbor's door or something.... I do often walk around the house naked earlier though. I often stay naked for an hour or two after getting out of the shower because one thing that I hate even more than going a little while without a bra is putting on clothes when I am still even a little bit wet. So I like to just walk around naked until my hair dries.

Update: I sleep naked a lot now. The place I moved to two years ago (just after I wrote my original post) is a loft style house. And that means the heat from downstairs goes right upstairs, and the bedroom gets very hot. And I finally got used to going without a bra too, so I almost never wear one anymore. xp  
Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff