Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dop you agree?
  Yea!
  no, not rele loser
View Results

KISS ROCKS DA HOUSE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:17 pm
Hye if this is becoming the world, then why aren't I in a coma. I die a lot in video games. What if we get sent to an AIDA server. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:31 pm
if gaia puts me in to a coma, and if i wake up from that coma, i will never be on here again!  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flashfrost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:20 pm
the battle system would probably be like maplestory but also with the normal gaia avatars

if there is an MMORPG of the world it probably wouldnt be on gaia

maybe it would be ready in 5 years
a real "the world"

think this because they came with the Wii and that is the revoltuion, to me
i like 360 and ps3 also, but the Wii showed me that we are progressing fast  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:27 pm
I wouldn't be surprised if gaia became The World. It's close now, so imaine in the not-so-distant future. Maybe in 2017 (lol G.U. ppl know what I mean) In the first four games, The World came out before 2007. Apparently, we're behind. mrgreen  

iridescent glamour

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:47 pm
To put it simply, for now, all the events of Dot Hack are pure fantasy. It would take decades to master the art of altering the state of the human mind via images, such as the Deadly Flash computer virus, or transcribing the human conscious to data, G.U., IMOQ, etc. For now these things are not possible, and we all probably won't be around by the time these things are. More than likely, Gaia will have either evolved into something else, or it won't be around any more. Though the similarities are the same, it's rather impossible that this forum based website will be close to the 'World' we know and cherish from Dot Hack.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:09 am
as much as Gaia would love to think that, no way. At the most, we've ever had 100,000 people on at once and hasn't happened since then. The one that's the closest to the World is World of Warcraft because they have 11 million people worldwide which is similar to the numbers the World boasted. Also WoW used headsets and big systems while we are just a website with flash games. Gaia also keeps things under a certain bandwidth so they don't have to start charging people for using the site. Things to think about  

Darth_Magus1

.hack// Gaia related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces