Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Kingdom Hearts is NOT for kids! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AJCosplayManiac

Interesting Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:46 am
....Man and I thought me and my boyfriend had corrupted minds but this is just....I can't even say it but let me tell you there is NO Yoai in Kingdom hearts!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:49 pm
Wow, you need some serious help... Sure, Sora's gay for Riku~ But there's no humping in the game a)Sora was climbing the tree. b)Donald was jumping on Mickey (wouldn't you if you haven't seen your best friend in like a year?)
And I just battled Yuffie and not once did she say anything like that. You people just have perverted, unclean minds and look for things like that in everything. I know because I live with someone like that. The only thing that's not right for kiddies in our favorite game is the whole "beating-each-other-with-sticks" thing. And only really tiny kiddles would do something like that cause they're trying to play "Kingdom Hearts" (trust me; I've seen it being done)  

-Mello Kitty01

heartamber93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:38 pm
I lold. This made my day. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 am
Rinlover
There are some topics of which I must bring myself to discuss with the gaming community-

KINGDOM HEARTS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S GAME!

Allow me to explain-

While my good friend LunarSong and I were playing kingdom hearts one, we had been fighting Yuffie, and while fighting her, we hit her (Of course, how else do you defeat an enemy?) and Yuffie screamed "YOU b*****d!"

Automatically, LunarSong and I froze in our places, loosing the battle, because of shock. We turned to eachother and said "Did she just say 'You b*****d!'?!?!"

Well if we both heard the same thing, then it must be true! Now, why would Yuffie, such a kind and gentle ninja say something like that to Sora, Donald and Goofy? To distract us so we loose, destroying our self esteem when playing video games.

Also, while my friend Sarasa_Kimura and I were playing Kingdom Hearts at her house, she was battling Riku on Destiny Islands, when, in the middle of the battle, Sora jumped on the tree and began to hump it! Apparently, Sora seems to do this often. Every time I would play Kingdom Hearts, if he could get his legs around it, he was humping it. This is encourging homosexuality, which is a very good thing in our society today, but some parents disagree with it. Now if it were up to me, the tree would have a poster of Riku before I would begin to hump it, but that is an entirely different topic...

In Kingdom hearts 2, a friend told me that she was able to see up Kairi's skirt, and her underwear were indeed whitey tighties. Now, why would the game designers put in Kairi's underwear? To encourage young girls to dress like innocent sluts. Honestly, we all know that Kairi's a whore. (Don't get me wrong, I love Kairi, but if you wear that short of a skirt, and are best friends with two extremely sexy young men, you'd be a whore too.) Due to these points,I believe the "destiny islands" should really be called the "destiny orgies".

When I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2, when they were reunited with King Mickey, Donald had run out to Mickey, and began to hump him! What is it with these game designers and humping things?! I mean yeah, duh, of course Mickey is gay, all Minnie is is a cross-dressing version of Mickey, same voice, just a little higher, and a bow and dress, otherwise..SAME PERSON! That or they're siblings, which is teaching children that banging your sister/brother is all right, which in Alabama is alright, but not anywhere else! (Besides Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, The Carolina's, Florida, Texas and Missouri.)

Also, they make it very apparent that Sora is gay. He sees Kairi, hugs her, says a quick "Hello" then completely ignores her! If he "loved" her so much, wouldn't he be hugging her and crying like he was when he saw Riku? And Riku, he wouldn't be so "Lovey Dovey" with Sora if he weren't secretly in love with him. If I were "truly" in love with Kairi like Sora seems to attempt to portray, I would have been crying to Kairi, and waving to Riku, not the other way around. So either Sora is a sissy-boy (which he is) or he's a little queer-boy (which is also true. Pun not intended, queer-boys are awesome!)

Any comments any of you would like to make? All are accepted
icon_whee.gif

Thanks ^___^

um wow, u have WAAAAYYYYY to much time on ur hands  

Emperor Notung

The Lori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 am
I disagree.
heart
with your points, not the title.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 pm
GTFO of kingdom hearts. You're not welcome here evil  

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Gamer D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:06 pm
..i totally agree with how sora cryed from seeing riku from not seeing him for so long and giving kairi a hug cuz he knew she was safe....i dont remember anything of yuffie yelling that...i would remember it if i did sweatdrop
mickey isnt gay....minnies not a crossdresser...and the only disturbing part was the final final cutscene where goofy jumps on soras face..which looked wrong -.-"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm
Gamer D
..i totally agree with how sora cryed from seeing riku from not seeing him for so long and giving kairi a hug cuz he knew she was safe....i dont remember anything of yuffie yelling that...i would remember it if i did sweatdrop
mickey isnt gay....minnies not a crossdresser...and the only disturbing part was the final final cutscene where goofy jumps on soras face..which looked wrong -.-"

I totally agree with you Gamer D. Ive played the game a million times and nothing that extreme has come out of Yuffie's mouth. And besides, if she did, it would ruin her character in the game. But those things happen in the game to creat a more energetic storyline from the bleak Chain Of Memories  

Droid_Warrior_Glitch

5,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items