Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Kingdom Hearts is NOT for kids! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kraken
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:52 pm
MidniteSKYE
Why is everyone taking it so seriously?
Because the person who posted this topic didn't gather her facts, plus it's always fun to defy everything a person beleives in and says, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:50 pm
o_____________o;;

Maybe because most of us don't have dirty minds who think about things like Kairi's underoos or Sora "humping" a tree.

SoraxRiku pairings should like...die. They're friends.
Best friends are affectionate.

And I don't remember any sort of profanity other than "hell". I highly, HIGHLY doubt that they would scream "b-----d" in rated T video game. It doesn't say so on the back of profanity of any sorts.

Sound Clip

)oxyMoron(.9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:58 pm
Before I begin: I was frowning the whole read and saying to myself "what the hey is this girl thinking" so I totally disagree. But I say everything without resentment, so if I sound sarcastic or anything that's just me disagreeing mrgreen

The fact that this game is rated for kids suggests that it is (oh me oh my!) for kids. And I think that the fact that the romance scenes were so lukewarm throughout was a result of the audience (stay with me: FOR KIDS). Okayss--> if you consider climbing a tree = getting jiggy with it, than I see people getting jiggy with it everyday neutral It takes an immature mind to see the perverted distortion of something before you firstly see the true nature of it, which is what you seem to be demonstrating (and perverted is good, my friend Kelly personnifies that whee ). And that "slut" comment: my best friends are two (rather hunky) guys actually who I feel just as close to: but I, and anyone else for that matter, can certainly tell you that I am not one to be considered a slut. I am more the dorky class clown heart Love.

In retrospect: I think you are bored. I think you are believing what you want to believe because that is the human mind. And that, was fun. Hopefully I didn't sound too bad. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:46 pm
1. Firstly, most kids these days do hear/know/swear themselves. It's unfortunate, but true.
2. About all the humping - you just have a sick mind.
3. What would you prefer to Kairi's underwear? Would you prefer she wear a thong? Or no underwear at all? (And I'm assuming you're telling the truth about this, because I don't own the Kingdom Hearts game and so cannot verify this fact. If I did own the game, or even get a chance to play a friend's game, however, I would not be looking up people's skirts - I would be playing.)
4. Mickey is not gay and Minnie is not the same as Mickey. You have to expect some similarities since they're both cartoon mice. Also Mickey and Minnie are bf/gf, that much is true, but I do not think Disney intends for kids to think about their sexual relationship at all!
5. Sora is not gay either. You have to understand that there are some relationships out there that are actually about the relationship itself. For some people, no words need to be said, because each person can just tell that the other person is happy to see them. Sora was extremely emotional when he saw Riku again because he wasn't quite sure what had happened to him. Sora knew Kairi was okay back at Destiny Islands, but if you remember he had no idea where or how Riku was. Sora may be a little bit of a sissy boy, but he's not a queer boy.

No offense to you, but I think you're just looking way too much into all of this. Kingdom Hearts is a game. A childrens game. Enjoy it.  

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:29 pm
I don't remember Sora humping a tree
I never heard Yuffie cuss
but to be able to see Kairi's panties are true...
you have to mess around with the first person view camera
and oh another thing that sorta shocked me...
During KH:CoM Axel said...ummm...
"Marluxia, Larxene, Sora, Riku, *other characters* are in place...
This is gonna be one hell of a show!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:05 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx

Yes, so you have to actually manipulate the camera to see that.
And hell isn't even that high on the profanity level.  

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Raikuya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:11 am
With society the way it is, What kids?

But seriously I never noticed this sort of things until you pointed it out. Chances are most kids who don't know what to look out for won't notice them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:18 pm
complex_ity_
xX_Elysium_Xx

Yes, so you have to actually manipulate the camera to see that.
And hell isn't even that high on the profanity level.

you c that if your geek enough to play around with the camera 24-7 and/or perverted  

The-Oblivion-man555

air boarder 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:02 am
i agree that it should be rated teen, i mean cutting things (heartless) in half. now is that really appropriot. i think not... but it is fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:11 pm
Sound Clip
o_____________o;;

Maybe because most of us don't have dirty minds who think about things like Kairi's underoos or Sora "humping" a tree.

And I don't remember any sort of profanity other than "hell". I highly, HIGHLY doubt that they would scream "b-----d" in rated T video game. It doesn't say so on the back of profanity of any sorts.

I'm in agreeance with this. Although no mind is completely out of the gutter. Me and my friend [F r e y a] played KH1 when she came over and we tried to look up the statues in the Olypus Colliseum's manskirts, and it was hilarious.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

The-Oblivion-man555

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:04 pm
General Lea
Sound Clip
o_____________o;;

I'm in agreeance with this. Although no mind is completely out of the gutter. Me and my friend [F r e y a] played KH1 when she came over and we tried to look up the statues in the Olypus Colliseum's manskirts, and it was hilarious.

eek now i know why man-skirts never caught on! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:35 pm
air boarder 2
i agree that it should be rated teen, i mean cutting things (heartless) in half. now is that really appropriot. i think not... but it is fun.

Yes, but it's only cartoon violence. And you only cut at them with the Keyblade, and then they dissappear. It's not like certain video games I could mention, where the dead bodies pile up. stare  

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

[Toshi.Muffin]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:28 pm
-gigglesnort-

This is totally great. xD

I completely agree with most of the stuff, and i like how their clothing is actually layered...i mean like. xDD not cuz i'm purposely looking up her skirt, but like...in zelda: TP where her skirt just fades to BLACKNESS it's kinda scary. O__O; And..you can see the XIII Order's boots! =D THEY HAVE SILVER TRIM ON THEIR BOOTS. D: AND NO ONE TAKES THE TIME TO NOTICE IT!! -melts-

I've never seen the sora and tree thing though. >_<;; But i heard Yuffie!!! =D And i didn't think anything of it at the time...i wanna hear it again now!! .__.;

"children's game" is really different in japan btw. o__O;; Like...a PG-13 movie here would be PG there, and Sora often shouted "DAMMIT!", called people bastards and such in the original. Have have you SEEN the last Axel scene in the original?! HE FREAKING EXPLODES, NO PUNY EMBERS! And Will actually holds the gun to his head. >__< I HATE CENCORSHIP! -dies- But i think the micky thing is kind of odd. They're the same race: races look similar. in their case extremely similar. >_>;; the end.

-caughcaugh- Hay all you people who are SO again Soriku that they say we should die: why can't you just accept people who think differently than you? Quit being such homophobes and bite the truth that says we see the freaking emotion between two boy characters. >< RAWR. Sorry. Nothing bugs me more than saying somthing is wrong just because you don't believe it is such.

Having two rather beautiful guys as best friends dosn't make you a whore- it jsut makes you lucky because you have two beautiful boys as best friends. D: She's also really close with Selphie, yo. Open your mind! Think of how much time she spends away from Sora and Riku, she's got friends that are chicks SOMEWHERE. Did you see how big the other island is? :0 And besides-- it's not like she's seksing them all the time. X___x; THAT would make her a whore.
BWAHAH. END OF RANT <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:02 pm
Rinlover

Also, they make it very apparent that Sora is gay. He sees Kairi, hugs her, says a quick "Hello" then completely ignores her! If he "loved" her so much, wouldn't he be hugging her and crying like he was when he saw Riku? And Riku, he wouldn't be so "Lovey Dovey" with Sora if he weren't secretly in love with him. If I were "truly" in love with Kairi like Sora seems to attempt to portray, I would have been crying to Kairi, and waving to Riku, not the other way around. So either Sora is a sissy-boy (which he is) or he's a little queer-boy (which is also true. Pun not intended, queer-boys are awesome!)

Any comments any of you would like to make? All are accepted
icon_whee.gif

Thanks ^___^

You act like its bad...... Its not i thought it was extremely cute.
and kairi is a whore DOse SHE KNOW HOW TO ZIP DOWN YOUR SKIRT, ?GOD DAMN I COULD PRACTICLY SMELL HER JUNK! (OK! there isaid it....)

riku and sora have a strong relationship together . something kairi and sora could never have. and its not really adult content, I'm mean hes crying? (CRYING!) its not like hes having sex with riku, god damn.  

Sexual-sock

Foetus In Fetu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:03 am
muushi-chan
You act like its bad...... Its not i thought it was extremely cute.
and kairi is a whore DOse SHE KNOW HOW TO ZIP DOWN YOUR SKIRT, ?GOD DAMN I COULD PRACTICLY SMELL HER JUNK! (OK! there isaid it....)

I don't see how what she wears makes her a "whore".  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff