Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Kingdom Hearts is NOT for kids! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinlover

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:04 pm
There are some topics of which I must bring myself to discuss with the gaming community-

KINGDOM HEARTS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S GAME!

Allow me to explain-

While my good friend LunarSong and I were playing kingdom hearts one, we had been fighting Yuffie, and while fighting her, we hit her (Of course, how else do you defeat an enemy?) and Yuffie screamed "YOU b*****d!"

Automatically, LunarSong and I froze in our places, loosing the battle, because of shock. We turned to eachother and said "Did she just say 'You b*****d!'?!?!"

Well if we both heard the same thing, then it must be true! Now, why would Yuffie, such a kind and gentle ninja say something like that to Sora, Donald and Goofy? To distract us so we loose, destroying our self esteem when playing video games.

Also, while my friend Sarasa_Kimura and I were playing Kingdom Hearts at her house, she was battling Riku on Destiny Islands, when, in the middle of the battle, Sora jumped on the tree and began to hump it! Apparently, Sora seems to do this often. Every time I would play Kingdom Hearts, if he could get his legs around it, he was humping it. This is encourging homosexuality, which is a very good thing in our society today, but some parents disagree with it. Now if it were up to me, the tree would have a poster of Riku before I would begin to hump it, but that is an entirely different topic...

In Kingdom hearts 2, a friend told me that she was able to see up Kairi's skirt, and her underwear were indeed whitey tighties. Now, why would the game designers put in Kairi's underwear? To encourage young girls to dress like innocent sluts. Honestly, we all know that Kairi's a whore. (Don't get me wrong, I love Kairi, but if you wear that short of a skirt, and are best friends with two extremely sexy young men, you'd be a whore too.) Due to these points,I believe the "destiny islands" should really be called the "destiny orgies".

When I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2, when they were reunited with King Mickey, Donald had run out to Mickey, and began to hump him! What is it with these game designers and humping things?! I mean yeah, duh, of course Mickey is gay, all Minnie is is a cross-dressing version of Mickey, same voice, just a little higher, and a bow and dress, otherwise..SAME PERSON! That or they're siblings, which is teaching children that banging your sister/brother is all right, which in Alabama is alright, but not anywhere else! (Besides Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, The Carolina's, Florida, Texas and Missouri.)

Also, they make it very apparent that Sora is gay. He sees Kairi, hugs her, says a quick "Hello" then completely ignores her! If he "loved" her so much, wouldn't he be hugging her and crying like he was when he saw Riku? And Riku, he wouldn't be so "Lovey Dovey" with Sora if he weren't secretly in love with him. If I were "truly" in love with Kairi like Sora seems to attempt to portray, I would have been crying to Kairi, and waving to Riku, not the other way around. So either Sora is a sissy-boy (which he is) or he's a little queer-boy (which is also true. Pun not intended, queer-boys are awesome!)

Any comments any of you would like to make? All are accepted
icon_whee.gif

Thanks ^___^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:35 am
ok, you need serious help evil . Micky is not gay. Minnie is not a cross dresser. Sora is not gay. He is in love with Kiari but is afraid to show his feelings (like a certian guy i know)! There is no humping in the game, you just have a perverted mind. And the reason Sora was soo "lovey-dovey" to Riku is cuz they were best friends and he has not seen or heard from Riku is forever!? I mean, i'd be the same way with some of my friends who were girls!? And I won't CRY on anyone's shoulder just cuz i haven't seen them in a while (even if it is a certian guy), i'd wait until i got home, written in my notebook about my awazing day, THEN CRY MY EYES OUT! ok....so....  

EmoRockin

EmoRockin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:36 am
sorry if that seemed rude...i wasn't trying to be, I'm just speaking my mind... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:24 pm
Riiight...

Well, here's my thoughts on this rant:

I can't remember hearing Yuffie say "You b*****d", but then again, it was a long time ago since I played KH1.
As for the humping thing, I have to agree with the above poster, you have a perverted mind (so do I, it's not a bad thing).
Kairi's skirt: Well, you can look up Selphie's skirt in KH1, so what's the deal? White panties are better than putting strawberry panties. Or, would you rather have then pantieless?
Mickey isn't gay either, his voice is just a bit... misleading. XD We were actually discussing this in school today, how everyone seems to be related, and still be bangin' eachother. But yeah, that's a whole other point.

And this is my take on the Kairi/Riku thing:
When Sora saw Kairi, the hug was more like a "long-time-no-see" hug. They probably have feelings for eachother, but it's hard for them to express them. Why did he only give her a hug? Because he knew she was alright from the first place. He saw her go back to Destiny Islands, and there's no real evil there. It's like Disney Castle, but without the Cornerstone.
And that leads me to why he cries for Riku. He does it because he didn't know if Riku was alright or not. For all he knew, Riku could've died a long time ago (even though he says it himself throughout the game that he felt Riku and whatnot when he meets him when he's cloaked). And well, he had been through some lot of things to find Riku, to be able to bring him back. And he finally found Riku, after a whole year (well, he did sleep through most of that year).

Finally; Yes, Sora is a damn sissy. But he's still cool.  

Jetzudan

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:36 pm
I was cacking myself while i was reading that, though i dont entirely agree. I just thought that was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:35 am
Jetzudan

And this is my take on the Kairi/Riku thing:
When Sora saw Kairi, the hug was more like a "long-time-no-see" hug. They probably have feelings for eachother, but it's hard for them to express them. Why did he only give her a hug? Because he knew she was alright from the first place. He saw her go back to Destiny Islands, and there's no real evil there. It's like Disney Castle, but without the Cornerstone.
And that leads me to why he cries for Riku. He does it because he didn't know if Riku was alright or not. For all he knew, Riku could've died a long time ago (even though he says it himself throughout the game that he felt Riku and whatnot when he meets him when he's cloaked). And well, he had been through some lot of things to find Riku, to be able to bring him back. And he finally found Riku, after a whole year (well, he did sleep through most of that year).

Finally; Yes, Sora is a damn sissy. But he's still cool.

Thanks for having some agreement to this. And yes, He knew that Kairi was alright until organization 13 kidnapped her. Now, if I were a wimp like sora, I would have been holding Kairi, unable to let her go, etc etc. Then seeing Riku, I would have hugged him, and since I'm a girl, probably get a little emotional, but hes supposed to be a MAN, or have some man-like mentalities. Not so wimpy. Thats just a major turn off. But once again, that is just my opinion. Thanks for being somewhat polite. ^^  

Rinlover

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Jetzudan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:55 am
Maybe he's still a big child on the inside. He doesn't want to let go of the childish things and still have those kind of feelings.
I'm like that. XP

But well, when he found out Kairi had been kidnapped he kinda didn't let anything stop him from getting to her. He kept on asking where Kairi was and he didn't hesitate to attack the Org members to get them to talk or to wipe them out in order to get to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:06 pm
Jetzudan
Maybe he's still a big child on the inside. He doesn't want to let go of the childish things and still have those kind of feelings.
I'm like that. XP

But well, when he found out Kairi had been kidnapped he kinda didn't let anything stop him from getting to her. He kept on asking where Kairi was and he didn't hesitate to attack the Org members to get them to talk or to wipe them out in order to get to her.

Okay, makes sense, but that still doesnt explain when Sora started humping a tree, when he was LOCK ON Riku, in the middle of battle WITH Riku. Tell me, can you explain that?  

Rinlover

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-Skye Shard-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:23 pm
It's most likely a glitch on your game, because I played it not too long ago and nothing like that happened because I was on that part, same for Final Mix (Since I have it XD ) And you just have a sick mind for even thinking he was humping the tree!

And NO Sora's not a sissy, or else he'd be running away from every single battle that comes to him. But instead he fights! Mickey is not gay, he's a mouse, he should have a little squeak in the voice which makes it almost sound like a girl (No offence to other girls..) but indeed he is not gay, how did you even think of that?
Minnie is not a crossdresser, hear her voice? She's a girl which allows her to wear a dress and she walks like she skipping a little.
And I agree with Jetzudan about when Sora sees Kairi and Riku again. Sora knew Kairi was alright, until she was kidnapped, he knew she was at the World That Never Was and before he fought Xigbar, he saw her fighting heartless, so he knew she was alright then as well. Now he was worried about Riku, which he didn't know until after he met up with Kairi. Sora cried for Riku because he didn't understand how Riku was in that form at the time, and he thought he'd never see Riku again. That's why he cried.

And throughout KHII, he thought it was Riku who was helping out, but he thought that was only a feeling, so he didn't know if it was Riku or someone else. In Land Of Dragons, you (Not Sora) can only tell it's Riku hence the weapon, Sora thought it was Riku (which he was right XD ) But, Sora never saw his weapon until he met back up with Riku.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:47 pm
Disney and Square are bastards xD They're trying to corrupt our young minds. Or, if you take this the other way, they could be trying to explain what our society is like today o:

But nah xD They wouldn't do that.

Society today = beer, drugs, sex, and ... more sex. Oh, don't forget : no gays.

It's quite sad.

mitzumori
Vice Captain

Kurohi Baraken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:19 pm
Dued, I lawled at the Kairi looking up skirt thing!
Cause you can do that with Super Smash Bros (don't ask ;___ wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Okay, I've never heard Yuffie shout 'You b*****d!' Anytime during the game play. And it's my brother playing, not me, and if Yuffie said something like that, he'd come running into my room with his little 9 year-old head reeling, and he'd be shouting!,"Yuffie said a bad word! Hurry, come here! HURRY!! QUICK, LISTEN!" Or something like that.
And I haven't seen Sora hump a tree, either.
Now, about the looking up Kairi's skirt thing...I don't know about that either.
And I would have to agree with everyone else about the Sora seeing Riku and Kairi again.

That's just what I say, though.  

!GreenEnigma!

Rinlover

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:38 am
Kurohi Baraken
Dued, I lawled at the Kairi looking up skirt thing!
Cause you can do that with Super Smash Bros (don't ask ;___ wink

...WHAT DOES LAWL MEAN?!?! MY FRIEND DOES THAT ALL THE TIME! TELL MEE!

Oh and about the looking up the skirt thing...XD So funneh ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:10 pm
Rinlover

Also, they make it very apparent that Sora is gay. He sees Kairi, hugs her, says a quick "Hello" then completely ignores her! If he "loved" her so much, wouldn't he be hugging her and crying like he was when he saw Riku? And Riku, he wouldn't be so "Lovey Dovey" with Sora if he weren't secretly in love with him. If I were "truly" in love with Kairi like Sora seems to attempt to portray, I would have been crying to Kairi, and waving to Riku, not the other way around. So either Sora is a sissy-boy (which he is) or he's a little queer-boy (which is also true. Pun not intended, queer-boys are awesome!)

I agree with everything you've said about KH not being for kids. (I strongly am for it being rated teen) But, this one last part you added on a whim, bothers me.
Just for the record, lawl means "lol" you half-wit. I couldn't let this last comment go unanswered, and mind you, I am NOT trying to be rude or mean in any sort of way.
They do NOT make it apparent that Sora is homosexual, only hint at it. Based on his actions, one could assume he could love either Riku or Kairi. It depends on your own personal way of interpreting things. Sora hugging Kairi whilst crying at Riku's feet can be considered a RikuXSora thing, or not. Sora hadn't seen Riku since KH1 when the door closed on him. He didn't know if Riku was alive or not (As someone mentioned). He knew that Kairi was safe at home, awaiting him. For Sora, he probably cried when he saw Riku because it was like an "omg you're alive" type of feeling. However, one could argue, that when Sora sees Kairi in the first KH, he doesn't cry for her then. However, he does promise to come back to her. For Riku, he made no promises. He was probably holding back a lot of things, being constantly let down in KH2--- everytime he thought he was close to finding Riku, he was let down. When he FINALLY met Riku it was like a rush of emotions for him. If he TRULY loved Kairi, he would of promised her things, kept her charm, came back to her in the end, saved her, hugged her, dreamnt of her, and wanted to find her--- OH WAIT! He DID do all of those things for Kairi. This means, that Sora may very well love her. I am a RikuXSora fan, but unfortunately I am not obligated to state my proof or beliefs on that subject in this thread. And if you are going to say that Riku is "lovey-dovey" with Sora, please explain as to why you make that assumption. To just say that, makes us think that you don't know anything about that particular pairing in general, you are just pretending you do. And, how was the term "queer-boy" a pun? Do you know the definition of a pun?
Anyways, we can assume that Sora is a "queer-boy" as you say, or just sensitive (which he is). Just because a guy is sensitive, doesn't mean he's gay. I hope you know and realize this.

~*Sora-Kins*~

tetrasmaster

Rinlover

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:32 pm
LunarSong
Rinlover

I agree with everything you've said about KH not being for kids. (I strongly am for it being rated teen) But, this one last part you added on a whim, bothers me.
Just for the record, lawl means "lol" you half-wit. I couldn't let this last comment go unanswered, and mind you, I am NOT trying to be rude or mean in any sort of way.
They do NOT make it apparent that Sora is homosexual, only hint at it. Based on his actions, one could assume he could love either Riku or Kairi. It depends on your own personal way of interpreting things. Sora hugging Kairi whilst crying at Riku's feet can be considered a RikuXSora thing, or not. Sora hadn't seen Riku since KH1 when the door closed on him. He didn't know if Riku was alive or not (As someone mentioned). He knew that Kairi was safe at home, awaiting him. For Sora, he probably cried when he saw Riku because it was like an "omg you're alive" type of feeling. However, one could argue, that when Sora sees Kairi in the first KH, he doesn't cry for her then. However, he does promise to come back to her. For Riku, he made no promises. He was probably holding back a lot of things, being constantly let down in KH2--- everytime he thought he was close to finding Riku, he was let down. When he FINALLY met Riku it was like a rush of emotions for him. If he TRULY loved Kairi, he would of promised her things, kept her charm, came back to her in the end, saved her, hugged her, dreamnt of her, and wanted to find her--- OH WAIT! He DID do all of those things for Kairi. This means, that Sora may very well love her. I am a RikuXSora fan, but unfortunately I am not obligated to state my proof or beliefs on that subject in this thread. And if you are going to say that Riku is "lovey-dovey" with Sora, please explain as to why you make that assumption. To just say that, makes us think that you don't know anything about that particular pairing in general, you are just pretending you do. And, how was the term "queer-boy" a pun? Do you know the definition of a pun?
Anyways, we can assume that Sora is a "queer-boy" as you say, or just sensitive (which he is). Just because a guy is sensitive, doesn't mean he's gay. I hope you know and realize this.

~*Sora-Kins*~

Well, you got me there. But that will be the ONLY time I will EVER admit to you being right...this is the only time..*hiss*... scream  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff