Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Should Roxas come into play in KH3? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was roxas cool
  yes
  no
  kinda-sorta
View Results

cheriko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:47 am
I think Roxas should have some sort of part, not exactly a big one, but a part nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:19 pm
heck yes!!roxas was so cool!! xp  

Juvie O__O

Constance Ringwood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:59 pm
I'm still kinda so-so on whether Roxas should show up again. If he does, it should still be in a dream-like sort of state. The same as when he and Namine were speaking to one another for the last time in KH2. But if they decide not to bring him back then they should at least have Sora flash back or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:28 pm
I LOVE ROXAS!!! WHO DOESN'T???? OF COARSE HE SHOULD COME BACK INTO PLAY!!!!!!! I think you get to though in KH2:final mix+  

Rena_27

Truthiness3x4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:37 pm
Bringing Roxas back in would slow down the storyline. I would like Kingdom Hearts 3 to be a totally new experience. The only Organization member I think has a shot of coming back is Zexion because he's the only one that we didn't see dying or reuniting with their somebody. ((Though the CoM remake may confirm his death.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:17 am
he's in the game. but, im not sure if he's a playable character 3nodding sweatdrop  

~uta_hikarasu_pyro~

Dapper Sleuth

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[Toshi.Muffin]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:20 pm
o_O;; it'd KICK a**, since i love him and all...but.

According to recent Interviews with Nomura, Sokaiku arn't gonna be in KH3..and it's not gonna be called KH3. x_o; but...he has been known to lie. xD

I hope Roku's in it. :s

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Hmmmm with the recent KHFM+ secret ending with the debateable is it Roxas guy I think he may turn up sweatdrop  

Takaho

Haikara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:13 am
User Image
In the secret ending theres only new characters as Nomura said. He cant be Roxas. Hes name (not proved) is Ven.

Roxas is my favorite character, but I still don't want him in Kingom Hearts 3. It would ruin his character, I think.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:10 am
It would be really cool if Roxas came in...^^ It would also be awesome if the Organization returned somehow. xD  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Edwin Armando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:56 am
well roxas was cool to play with him becuase he uses the two keyblades to fight and who doenst love to use two keyblade i think yes we need to play with him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:43 pm
I don't care if he's in the third game as long as I don't have to play as him again. I hated having to play as Roxas.  

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

XxSakura_Ninja_GirlxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:27 pm
OMG eek Roxas should totally com einto play!!!! mrgreen he is awesome^^ next to sora tho,i've heard Sora is in the third game.. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:36 am

Roxas was cool, but I really wouldn't like to see him in KH3.
He was made whole by going back into Sora, and I wouldn't like to see Roxas and his hollow existance again.
Maybe as an inner voice (while not often) during KH3, and this is only if Sora's going to be a big character in the 3rd game.

Naynram Ukir

Gravi Bunni

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:15 pm
i think that its a definite hell show up in kh 3...first of all he ROX-as....get it?! hahahahaha me so funny!!!! anyways in the secret secret ending,or whatever, theres a guy that looks just like roxas....he then gets shattered...maybe nobodies are recycled hearts or souls cuz 'the guy who looks like roxas' could be roxas and he ended up as soras nobody...i dunno its possible....i hope you got what i was getting at whee heart  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff