Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Should Roxas come into play in KH3? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was roxas cool
  yes
  no
  kinda-sorta
View Results

saibloodrose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:25 pm
I personally think Kairi and Riku should be subcharacters like Donald and Goofy in KH3.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:52 pm
If they actully use sora, then yea he might with the nobodies. But i kinda hope this game is AFTER Sora and they have to find a new keyblade master and its kinda a challange for the next master. That would be cool.  

Saru-kun

pink_hchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:41 am
I think Roxas should be back for the next Kingdom Hearts game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:47 am
as long as sora and kairi and riku are there i don't care  

The-Oblivion-man555

Torado Dragon Knight!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:32 pm
....actually they should have a roxas and namine in the other world of sora and kairi fighting on the other side too protecting their hearts or somethin0.o;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:03 pm
I absolutely love Roxas, but I dont think he would be able to be in KH3. Roxas was part of Sora, and he was absorbed into Sora...  

Becka Minato

EmoRockin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:37 am
no, i hope not  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:23 am
it would be cool if sora could somehow transform into roxas and have two keyblades in the next game  

The-Oblivion-man555

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:34 pm
Kezendia
I think Roxas should come back, but AS Sora. He has different attributes than Sora...So, then I think it's a good idea if there are enough dark points or something, he could turn into Roxas for a while, doing what Sora normally cannot do. But that's just me. biggrin

...Playing Namine/Kairi would be great too...personally I would like to play that yellow doggy...

You mean Pluto? question  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:08 pm
I believe that Sora should definately come back but I think that both Roxas and Namine should come back because they are connected to both Sora and Kairi.  

aleina1

crazykid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:34 pm
They should make a lot of characters come back.

You know they'll have Heartless, and probably Nobodies too.
So it stands to reason that Roxas and Namine should come back.

And while they're at it, they could bring some of the Organization back too. I mean, they brought back Malificent, and she was destroyed in the first game. It probably wouldn't be too hard to have someone from the side of darkness revive a few Organization Nobodies, Right?

This is all just my view though, but someone else might agree...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:25 pm
Personally I think I'd be awsome to have Roxas in the KH3 game. I mean Roxas is a really cool character and it made the story interesting.  

Alchemy Puppet

BoredProcrastinator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:00 am
roxas should come back in the next game, along with all of the final fantasy characters, that's all I care about.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:51 pm
I think it would be awesome if Roxas could come back, though it would be cooler if all of Organization 13 could instead.  

CandlelightsChaos

TierraNova

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:46 pm
I dont know i have mixed feelings about it. I mean, I think i like the first Kingdom Hearts better than the second because the second seemed like a wrap up of the first one in my opinion. It just made things more complicated. Roxas is okay but im not quite sure.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff