Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
The Great Debate: NOVEMBER TOPIC CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, who do you think is better?
DC Comics, duh!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That's easy. Marvel Comics for the win!
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:24 am
The Great Debate

TOPIC IS CLOSED! Thanks to all of you who have participated in last month's debate:

ManagerKyoto
Kataton

You guys helped us come to an agreement that Marvel Comics is flat out better than DC Comics. The poll is still open, however it's pretty clear that Marvel beat out DC 100%. Thanks again, and I hope to see you in the next debate. smile

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:26 am

"This Month's Debate"

"Who's better?

DC Comics

User Image

- o r -

Marvel Comics?

User Image

Yeah, I know, it's another "Who's better?" topic, but I thought I should get the big ones out of the way. So, what do ya'll think?

P.S. By the by, sorry for the long delay. I've been caught up in work and school.
sweatdrop

Rules

1. Keep all posts on the subject. Don't go off on an endless tangent, please.

2. Don't flame another person for their opinion. Remember, this is called a DEBATE for a reason.

3. No spamming. I'll delete your posts automatically and will watch for a second offense in order to ban you. Remember, you only get ONE warning.

4. Write out a well thought out P.O.V. I don't want a one sentence post. Giving your full opinion generates discussion.

5. If you're posting something to further illustrate a point, please make sure it's appropriate. Lord knows that there's going to be a problem if someone doesn't pay attention to this small detail.

6. Reserved for future rules. Please don't make me use this.

What are you waiting for? DEBATE!  

Ms_Briefs

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:43 am
User Image

Annnd... GO!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:38 am
Marvel without a doubt.

True, DC comics have been around for longer, yet when it comes down to it- MARVEL is better.  

ManagerKyoto
Crew

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:01 pm
ManagerKyoto
Marvel without a doubt.

True, DC comics have been around for longer, yet when it comes down to it- MARVEL is better.

I agree... to an extent... I prefer watching X-Men over, say, Aquaman, but I've come to the realization that it's because of the storylines.

I prefer a lot of DC characters, but I really like Marvel, because I more entertained by it... I don't know, it's a bit more appealing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:40 pm
Marvel, More story, more character development and most of all all the characters have some sort of social or mental quirk.  

TsumetaiHinote

30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games