Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Archives~
~It's Cross-Dresser Day!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm to sexy for my shirt!
Where is the body?
100%
 100%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 25

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:29 pm
Zero_Omega
He watched the room with a flickering interest listening to various conversations
"Come now, socialize, mingle with everyone, you are the other half of the Guild Leader.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:30 pm
DBZJared
Anarane Ancalimon
Grown up drink. Your way to young for it

Jared frowned a bit, holding his tummy as the alcohol he drank burnt all the way down, while his stomache gurgled for food. He just laid on the couch where Ana placed him, not wanting to be bad for speaking up or disobeying by moving.

Shhh Jared let Angel and Zero have there little spat in quite. Grabes anouther bottle takes a long drink and sits back and watches everything while trying to look busy.  

Anarane Ancalimon

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:31 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
He shrugged a little as Angel completely ignored his offer. He walked back to the bar and put the bottles back before going and sitting at on a stool
What did you offer??

(Sorry, I have house, cell, ims, all going off, trying to fix this, do that, watch Gothika, meds are pumping, dinner soon.....)
His eyes drifted over to her now that she seemed to have realized that he was there again* Just a drink ((Is ok, I figured))

Well, by all means, yes, a drink, how awfully kind of you to offer.

((You have no idea, family calling, Lucky demanding, it's not like I meant to ignore ANYONE! I made alot of random comments to include all.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:32 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
YAY! Chris called and said he got me the BATISTA Teddybear ....now I have him, The Undertaker, Carlito, John Cena, Heartbreak kid!!!
Whoo

No more like
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:33 pm
Anarane Ancalimon
Shhh Jared let Angel and Zero have there little spat in quit. Grabes anouther bottle takes a long drink and sits back and watches everything while trying to look busy.

Jared pouted a bit more as he was chastized again, and he hadn't even said anything, he was laying there on the couch quietly and still like he was told. He wimpered quietly and sucked on his thumb as he continued to lay still where he was placed, having left his pacifier over on the banquet table.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:33 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
He shrugged a little as Angel completely ignored his offer. He walked back to the bar and put the bottles back before going and sitting at on a stool
What did you offer??

(Sorry, I have house, cell, ims, all going off, trying to fix this, do that, watch Gothika, meds are pumping, dinner soon.....)
His eyes drifted over to her now that she seemed to have realized that he was there again* Just a drink ((Is ok, I figured))

((You have no idea, family calling, Lucky demanding, it's not like I meant to ignore ANYONE! I made alot of random comments to include all.))
He pulled out the small clay bottles again and set them on the table handing one out to her  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:34 pm
Zero_Omega
Anarane Ancalimon
Angel Miasma Omega
YAY! Chris called and said he got me the BATISTA Teddybear ....now I have him, The Undertaker, Carlito, John Cena, Heartbreak kid!!!

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE I AM COMING AND STEALING THEM!

Hands Zero a bottle Im not Angel but I can give you a drink! Cheers
*He waved it off* Not what I want nor what I was talking about but thanks anyway

He was offering me a drink. Sorry Ana. I missed it....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:34 pm
Anarane Ancalimon
kiwiKassa
Anarane Ancalimon
alice the fallen angel
Sorry forgot this...
*walks up to Ana and kisses her deeply*
Nini love..*walks of again*

Laughs and kisses her back....behave laughs again. Party pooper go on go to bed your no fun hehe...no really go on good night sleep well!

Quote:
yaaaaaay bottle!! ....bottle of what?? *takes a sip.* Juice?

Umm no not juice! Drink up Cheers.

not juice? *drinks some more* it has a weird taste.

Giggles theres plenty left drink up have fun its a party! Stands up sways a bit looks around needs something to do. Sighs and sits down giggeling.
oh....okay...*drinks some more...* bwah....why do I feel so yucky......  

kiwiKassa

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:37 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

Why for you sigh smexi gal?
Reasons beyond my, and your, control
Tell me please
Just to much stuff happening for you to concentrate or even notice my posts most of the time tonight and it's just getting a bit aggrivating becuase I know after you leave soon for dinner why wont communicate again for atleast another 22 hours.
eek eek eek
I know it's selfish. I do like our time together no matter what but this just makes it feel like you're ignoring me

OMGoddess! No you didn't just say that. How patient am I waiting for you? If you'd help with the other members I wouldn't be all over the place. That was a ******** slap in the FACE!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:37 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Anarane Ancalimon
Angel Miasma Omega

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE I AM COMING AND STEALING THEM!

Hands Zero a bottle Im not Angel but I can give you a drink! Cheers
*He waved it off* Not what I want nor what I was talking about but thanks anyway

He was offering me a drink. Sorry Ana. I missed it....

Nah tis okay, I stuck out my tounge at him, could of threw it in his face but was not a big deal. giggles and takes a drink...like anything is a big deal I's is drunk again. Giggles some more then shuts back up!  

Anarane Ancalimon

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:39 pm
Zero_Omega
((Look at all the make up posts burning_eyes and go to dinner. I love you. I may call before 10 but I won't expect an awnser so *Everything and more* I love you and will miss you so much))

She already ate without me and what do you mean you don't expect a answer? Keep digging the hole man.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:40 pm
kiwiKassa
Anarane Ancalimon
kiwiKassa
Anarane Ancalimon
alice the fallen angel
Sorry forgot this...
*walks up to Ana and kisses her deeply*
Nini love..*walks of again*

Laughs and kisses her back....behave laughs again. Party pooper go on go to bed your no fun hehe...no really go on good night sleep well!

Quote:
yaaaaaay bottle!! ....bottle of what?? *takes a sip.* Juice?

Umm no not juice! Drink up Cheers.

not juice? *drinks some more* it has a weird taste.

Giggles theres plenty left drink up have fun its a party! Stands up sways a bit looks around needs something to do. Sighs and sits down giggeling.
oh....okay...*drinks some more...* bwah....why do I feel so yucky......

Shhh come over heres and i's tell you in a min...giggles and shuts back up and acts like she is busy again!  

Anarane Ancalimon

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:40 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega

Sorry, didn't hear you over the noise in the room.
Is ok beloved. I understand. Still care for a drink?

No, I don't think I do now thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:41 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
What did you offer??

He pulled out the small clay bottles again and set them on the table handing one out to her

She sets it on the bar causing it to break.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:41 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
((Look at all the make up posts burning_eyes and go to dinner. I love you. I may call before 10 but I won't expect an awnser so *Everything and more* I love you and will miss you so much))

She already ate without me and what do you mean you don't expect a answer? Keep digging the hole man.
I know, it's already deep and I'm not good at climbing out of them. I mean that I expect you to be sleeping when I'll call.  
~Archives~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff