The image is quite large, so not dialup friendly. Sorry ><

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/576/scan0001jv9.jpg

So...yeah. Give your opinions.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:53 pm
That sucks. A lot. Mostly that the guy's been shot and stabbed. sweatdrop  

SKJC

GreenSouthpaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:35 pm
Wait... are they saying that the woman's claim is an attack on the doctor, like the stabbing and shooting? I'm confused... question

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:05 am
What the mother ******** hell?! b***h had meningitus. Anyone who came in contact with her could have gotten it too, and DIED! That wasn't because of the abortion, unless someone in the office was carrying it and didn't know it.

Anyone calling themselves 'pro-life', and then tries to kills someone should get life in jail for attempted murder. Those ******** shouldn't be able to walk the street. I hope they find out what really happened with that woman and leave the ******** doctors alone. I seriously doubt she had all of those problems from an abortion. Yes, there are risks, but unless she didn't give them all of her medical information, or tell them what was going on with her, how are they supposed to help?  

MipsyKitten
Crew

October Cross

Fluffy Conventioneer

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:51 pm
I can't believe she is blaming her meningitus on the doctor. I can understand that she may feel a bit put off like "Holy hell, did I catch this from the procedure?"

I highly doubt it and if it happened, she caught it from someone who was not honest about their medical history or it could have been her. She could have come into contact with someone prior to her abortion for all she knows. I don't think the abortion was the direct result of all those side-effects. And yeah, she had second term abortion, did she expect to wake up the next morning all sunshine and roses?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:56 am
Having abortions gives you meningitis?!

That's so stupid. She should have expected pain. She didn't catch meningitis from having an abortion. You don't have to be a genius to realise that while they happened in the same time, she probably already had meningitis before she had the abortion. And didn't show symptoms until her body couldn't fight anymore.  

Fran Salaska

WatersMoon110

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:19 pm
Yeah...

The impression I got was that she is suing an abortion doctor because she caught meningitis (which probably wasn't from the abortion). And now she's upset because it took a hospital some amount of time to figure out that her symptoms were from meningitis and not from the abortion (like I'm sure she told them they were).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:44 pm
Consequences of sex.

Probably had an affair but she has to blaim it on the doctor who performed her abortion. I wish someonee would try to snipe her for her stupidity of not realize that you can't get it from procedures.

So if she had had surgery on a broken leg and had the symptoms after that, would she sue because of the leg surgery? No.  

KoopaTroopa18

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

WatersMoon110

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:15 pm
SSBrosM
Consequences of sex.

Probably had an affair but she has to blaim it on the doctor who performed her abortion. I wish someonee would try to snipe her for her stupidity of not realize that you can't get it from procedures.

So if she had had surgery on a broken leg and had the symptoms after that, would she sue because of the leg surgery? No.

While it angers me that this woman is trying to get money from people because of something they couldn't have controled, seeing someone wish violence on another rather bothers me.

Maybe it's that whole Pagan/Rule of Three thing...  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games