Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Fudge...

View Results

[Sunny]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:18 pm
I was playing my guitar when it slipped out of my hands. If my guitar strap wasn't retarded, I would use it. But of course, I'm retarded by not using it, and my guitar falls. Now my guitar has a little dent and some paint got scratched off. I'm not mad, or sad. 'It left a cool trophy' <33 But when it happened all I had to say was 'Oh Fudge'...

Anyways, I was bored so I made these Halloweenish tekteks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rate them please?
Add suggestions?
Comments?

I'll rate back if you ask politely =)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:05 am
Ooh, those are awesome. For the first one, I normally hate monochrome avatars, but you've done a fantastic job! The head just needs a little bit more black -- one of those onyx skull pins, maybe? Also, I'm not particularly fond of the card, but of course you can keep it if you want. whee Overall I'd say 9/10. As for the second one, I really like it as well. However, it needs some black around the legs/feet. Maybe you could get rid of the stockings and use black class socks instead? Another idea would be to wear black net stockings over green longjohns. ^^ Overall I'd give it a rate of 8.5/10.

Would you be so kind as to rate my current avatar in return? blaugh I'm a barbarian for the halloween AT war.

RiverLethe

[Sunny]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:09 pm
Thanks you for the rate and suggestions <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your avi's awesome!! I love it!!
9.5 / 10 !!
I'm not that good with giving suggestions, but I think you should change your red top with a darker red,
it's too light compared to the other reds used on your avi.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:10 pm
=^^= You're welcome! The first of the two orange/green/black avatars (the one with the class socks) looks the best in my opinion. Now I'd give both your tekteks 10/10. xp

Thank you very much for the rate! <3 I'll try some other tops -- because I agree, this top is a little too light -- but I think it's the closest match there is right now. =P

RiverLethe

[Sunny]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:35 pm
Thank you =) !!

I was looking for some red tops for your avatar, the only two that came close were the Salsa Ruffled Top and the Fitted Red Top .
Or, maybe you could use the Lifeguard Red One Piece Swimsuit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:07 am
I like the orange and green one best but they're both kinda amazing.

<3

ELVIS AINT DEAD

[Sunny]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:09 am
Issey Starrbright
I like the orange and green one best but they're both kinda amazing.

<3

<33
Thanks~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:16 am
i like your current avi and the black/white one. the orange/green one's nice too, but it doesn't grab me  

Wood Sorrel

Robot Propaganda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:04 pm
10/10 for the second one.
It's awesome.

Rating Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items