Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
Dr. Dobson, the worst person in world for 10/13/06

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:05 am
Yep, Dr. Dobson - the founder of Focus on the Family was crowned the worst person in the world by MSNBC last night. (psht I was too tired last night to boot up the computer and get this down)

Apprently Dr. Dobson has been making a fuss about how he think's the Foley case in FL is a prank pulled by those boys, the pages.
That this is just another case of left wing nut jobs trying to overthrow the govt./republican party, and this is the only way we nutjobs know how.

EVEN THOUGH, it was more then one Page, whom were not connected (the pages didn't know each other), they have evidence of IM conversations and email conversations saved by the Pages, a state legislature had warned about foley a year earlier, Foley had am AIM and email address that nobody but the pages knew about, and at once this story broke the news, Foley resigned faster then most anti chociers can open they're mouths to spew random s**t.

I'll see if I can find a link for a webpage on MSNBC about it~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:27 am
well obviously it can't be the republican's fault. No republican has ever been corrupted or a sexual predator. It shatters the very foundation of these people to think that each individual is different and that groups of people can not be so quickly judged (sorta how not all women want to be mommies).

It is sort of ironic that this person so concerned with "the family" (and by virtue of that and the anti-abortion stance, the welfare of children) so readily doubts the sexual assault and harassment of a minor. How obvious to blame the victim, to blame the child, to doubt the child, and doubt the sexual assault when your group claims to want to end such things and preserve children's rights rolleyes  

Talon-chan

Tahpenes

Quotable Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:53 am
Unfortunately, I live about 40 miles away from the headquarters of the American Family Association, and consequently we can sometimes pick up the American Family Radio station through a rebroadcaster.

Dobson is a sick ********. Being anti-abortion is the least of his misogyny.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:28 am
Oh, there's all kinds of stuff to make sure that Republicans don't get the blame.

Fox News labelled him as a Democrat.

There was something else, although I don't have a link. Some conservative program (most likely on Fox) was comparing the Foley scandal to the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and said that Lewsinky was 18 when it happened, when in fact she was 22.  

Pandora Box

PhaedraMcSpiffy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:32 pm
Is there no end to human stupidity?

It's like how right after the scandal, Fundies Say The Darndest Things had a bunch of morons saying "Oh, this just goes to show that all gays are evil child-molesters! But the dems don't want you t know he's gay! And he totally did it because he was gay!"  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games