Gaia: Edge [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:22 pm
Tifa took a breath as she glanced around, wide eyes taking in the surroundings that she had begun to miss. After a good couple of years in Hollow Bastion, she was finally back amongst the things she knew.

Granted, the entire thing was still a mess, but at least this was home. Her real home.

Stepping forward, the young figher moved amongst the debris, looking out for any signs of her friends. They were supposed to be here, right? Cloud and Aerith had planned to get married here, and she supposed that chances were that they were somewhere around as well.

Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, Tifa neatly sidestepped a jutting piece of demolished building, heading towards the statue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Memorial Site

Well, the cards seemed to work. Quite well, actually. Reeve looked around at Edge. The city in Midgar's shadow. His city. Where most men would be curropt about running a city, Reeve made it clear that he didn't want the position. It was too much work for him, and he never thought himself to be the descision making type.

A return to the city meant a return to work, and the look upon the WRO memeber's faces when they found out that they can't get rid of the heartless. Oh well, right now there were more important matters. Scanning the area around the memorial, searching for a woman who would look....out of place.

Quistis.

He spotted a blonde woman several feet away from Aerith and Cloud, he could talk to them later. Reeve walked over to the woman quickly, "Excuse me...are you Quistis?"

Trae prodigy

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:11 pm
Memorial Site

"Excuse me...are you Quistis?"

The voice, a very polite man's voice, brought the SeeD out of her deep thoughts. Once again, she had been concerned about a certain red-haired Nobody, this time mainly about the cryptic message he had left in a messaging conversation. Where exactly is he going?...I do hope he'll be okay... Of course, she had also dwelled upon her role in the recent events. I should have trusted him more....if something happens to him...it would be partly my fault. I helped put him in this situation...

Her previous moping now temporarily out of her head, she turned towards where the voice had came from. Not too far from where she was standing was a taller, somewhat older man, though his age the young woman could not be sure of. He.....he's pretty handsome....why does he want to talk to me?

A half-second later, she remembered the reason why she was standing around the memorial to begin with. "Yes, I'm Quistis.....you must be Reeve Tuesti. It's very nice to meet you in person." Stepping forward, she extended her hand in greetings, along with a warm smile. "Did you arrive here okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:01 pm
((So hope I am doing this right. -_- If not, feel free to kick me.))

Yuna had been, what she considered, a decent day playing Gummi tag when quite suddenly they had been separated and Yuna found herself... here. Wherever here was.[ Here being a deary, depressing place that looked all but abandoned.

"Great. Way to win at life again, Yuna." The former Summoner groaned as she talked to herself, tilting her head back in exasperation. In that brief moment of grave-like silence, her ears picked up the faint sound of voices and her head snapped back forward as her mis-matched eyes scoured for the source. With slight hesitation, she moved towards the Memorial site, hoping whom ever was speaking would be a friend and not a foe.

User Image

Malkavian Raven

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:36 pm
Reeve then? Now that he knew the topic, all he had to do was find out the details. Aerith asked a question, and as he opened his mouth to reply, she replied for him. Confused and slightly shocked, he simply stared at her, then opened his mouth to speak again.

Closed it again.

She started to speak again, and then directed a question towards him again. Cloud was tempted to not open his mouth and respond, because she would probably cut him off again. But out of respect, he made his attempt anyway.

And she cut him off again.

Frustration building, Cloud shut his mouth again.

“You know, Aerith, I can’—” He began to say, but found Reeve had cut him off again as he started a conversation with Quistis. He merely watched as the two began to speak with each other, and sighed heavily.

“Never mind, then.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Reeve smiled back at the young woman, promptly shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you too, and I arrived just fine." after looking around and seeing his fair city still in tact, he suddenly felt the need to ask:

"So what do you think of Edge?" After all, he built it.

Aerith cocked her head over her shoulder, hearing Cloud's pathetic attempt to enter the conversation. Amused by this, she walked over to the blond. Officially ending the already interrupted conversation she was having with Quistis.

Arms behind her back and leaning foward slightly, in the typical playful fashion she grinned at him,

"Yes, Cloud~?"

Trae prodigy

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 pm
Edge, Memorial

"So what do you think of Edge?"

"Hmmm...well..." Quistis paused to choose her words carefully. To be honest, she had never been in a city like Edge. The cities in Sinai were all very organized and homogeneous in design, and, although they were all rather pretty, the SeeD grew bored with them after being there multiple times. And of course, the small port cities she had gone to while on her gummi ship were nothing to speak of.

Edge was...different. She had guessed it was built from ruins by the design of the buildings, but besides that.....Edge seemed more like a city than any other place she had been in. Looking back up at Reeve, she smiled widely.

"It's great. I really like what I've seen so far, and I can't wait to see the rest." Still grinning, she thought of something else to say when she noticed a new woman, near the statue and looking quite lost. "Excuse me, Miss...." she asked as she walked over, "Are you lost?"

((If you couldn't tell, Quistis is talking to Yuna.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:41 pm
Cloud watched, slight scowl still on his lips, as Aerith came over to him, hands behind her back and grin on her face. The expression on her face nearly oozed playfullness.

"Nothing, Aerith. Nothing at all," he replied bluntly, tone slightly exhasperated.

xWhisperingxDismayx

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:55 pm
Aerith frowned, her playful tone evaporating into thin air,

"Alright..."

She turned her attention away from Cloud and back to Quistis and Reeve, watching them with a slight smile on her face. Those two have seemed to have hit if off quite well...

A new girl walk foward, causing Aerith to blink in confusion. Well, she had never seen her before....Maybe she was from another world?

Reeve was about to say something, when Quistis' attention was diverted by a young girl. Deciding to follow her example he walked over to her, waiting for the girl to respond to Quistis' question before he said anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:38 pm
((Because Yuna-mun hasn't responded, I'm just going to move along here. I hope she/he/insert correct gender here is alright and just doesn't have time to post. :O ))

Edge, Memorial

The young woman didn't seem to respond to Quistis's question. The now former SeeD asked again if she was lost, and again the newcomer didn't respond. Sighing, the ex-SeeD turned back to the others. Maybe she's thinking too hard, or she doesn't understand my language. Then again, she could be a local who is just standing around. I hope I haven't offended her.

Looking over at Reeve, she shook off her self-doubts and returned to her slightly formal persona. "So, now that I'm an employee of the WRO, where exactly will I be working?" She was going to add if there was any cheap places to live nearby, but then remembered that enough of her gummi had survived the crash to make a decent, if cramped, living space. "And when will I start working?"

"Oh, almost forgot." Not caring too much if anyone was watching, she gave the WRO commissioner a quick peck on the cheek. "Tell me a little more about this city you helped build."

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:58 am
Edge; Outer Edges

The trip from the Pride Lands was a relatively uneventful one. It wasn't, Reno thought grudgingly, exactly entertaining either, but he could lay all the blaim on Tseng for that. The man seemed to steal the warmth out of the room sometimes, really. Reno had other things to think about anyway.

Where exactly was Hart? Was she okay? What the hell was Sephiroth going to do next?

Reno landed the copter just outside the city finding it the only place large enough for it. He opened the hatch and stood, attaching the EMR (electro-magnet rod) to his hip.

He turned back to Tseng, half smirking. "So boss, you gonna lead on, yo?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:07 pm
((Omg look, a post. *gasps*))

In Edge...somewhere.

It had taken longer than expected, but it seemed well worth it. Sephiroth landed silently, Hart still in his arms, and glanced around quickly. Nobody was in sight, but there were multiple voices that he heard. With the thought of letting the Turk down not crossing his mind, the swordsman drifted in the shadows passed multiple alleys and buildings. His mind was filled with orders from Mother, about where to go and what to do, but he only let her speak instead of taking action. He'd have to find a place for Hart to stay, and...

Narrow eyes glanced up at the sky as he took flight again and landed atop a flat roof of a building gracefully. Sephiroth looked down at Hart, watching her with quiet interest.

You know what you have to do. The corrupted voice murmured manipulatively through the madman's mind, causing his inhuman green eyes to flicker. He didn't question, because Mother was always right.

"Hart,"

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

xX_Kana_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:08 pm
((...Oh, look. ANOTHER ONE. << >> <<))

In Edge...Somewhere

Sleep had come and gone numerous times over the course of the journey to which Tschirhart had willingly, and unwillingly, submitted herself. Still, paritulcar instincts she had developed over the years made undisturbed sleep an impossibility. Instincts fought, meshed, despite what seemed to her an overwhelming exhaustion. Her eyes would not stay closed; her body, her muscles, relaxed only to tense upon achieving consciousness once again.

After some time, though, the Turk had fallen to unconsciousness and had not recovered. Her dreams were composed of nightmarish memories; they were fleeting things, coming and going with the sound of a voice she knew, did not know, and did not recognize....and she could hear her, all alone in that place, but she couldn't see...

Still couldn't see...

It was then that a voice pierced the darkness; and yet, it seemed to be the darkness itself that was speaking to her. Just outside the door of the little white room...she could see its shadow lingering beneath the door.

Wake up, it seemed to say.

Dark eyes, weary eyes, slowly opened to embrace the sight of...black, mostly black...was it fabric? Leather? She was huddled against it; and yet, felt so weighted...because she wasn't on her feet. Questions came one at a time as she began to return to the present. Her headache--or had it been a migraine?--was a little less than it had been, but her pains were far from gone. They reminded her of this, causing her to squint at her recollection of events...

Slowly, Tschirhart turned her eyes up to meet those of Sephiroth. For some reason, Jenova's voice wasn't as loud as it had been although she was closer than she had ever been to the One Winged Angel. She didn't waste her energy upon such thoughts, though. He had called her name. She remembered, although she didn't remember hearing him. She knew, seemingly without knowing...a concept that resulted in her eyelids dropping to halfmast, despite maintained eye contact.

"...Where are we?" Hart asked, turning her eyes from his in an attempt to gain some clue as to their location. The question had come of its own accord--her voice tired, but not lacking too heavily in strength...though, it was in sleep. There was still a great deal of fight left in the exhausted Turk, despite her deceptive, slow turning of her head and seemingly frail touch.

Then Something registered.

"This...place," she turned her eyes slowly, falling quiet after a moment. Oh, it didn't matter that she was curled against a mad man's chest or that the voice of the Calamity from the Skies could be heard as plain as day within her head. She lifted a hand to her forehead, biting a wince and taking half of it out. The other half, unfortunately, showed, "this is..."

Darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:10 pm
[Tseng]

He gave Reno an impassive glance, taking in his smirk. Well, there was the cocky redhead he'd always remembered.

Looking down at his watch, then around, he surveyed the area for the moment before he started towards the inner city. From what he'd seen, Hart had been involved with Sephiroth, which was never a ******** good thing as far as he - and the rest of the Planet - were concerned.

[Tifa]

She glanced over at the blond, then at Reeve who were not too far away from her. Perking up, she goes over to them, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear before she saw the blonde woman give Reeve a peck on the cheek.

Wait, were they...?

Well, this was going to be very, very interesting...  

queen_qing
Crew

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:10 am
Edge. Memorial

Out of the corner of her eye, Quistis noted a young woman walking over to her and Reeve, a look of amusement on her face. At first, the instructor wasn't sure what she was smiling about...until she realized the woman probably saw the quick kiss she gave her...boyfriend? Technically, the term was correct, but it just felt so....juvenile to her.

Taking a deep breath to quell any nervousness, she looked over at the newcomer and smiled. Judging by the woman's behavior, Quistis could tell she probably was at least acquaitanced with Reeve, and probably Cloud and Aerith. Not only that, she could also tell it wasn't the hyper-active ninja who had been messaging her blog. Sticking her hand out, she tried to sound as confident, and mature as possible.

"Hi, I'm Quistis. And you are?"

Edge, in an alley near the Memorial. And ready to go nuclear.

DAMMIT!!! WHERE THE F*CK IS HE????

Larxene marched up and down the alleyway, sending small bolts of lightning at garbage as she went. She had been in what she considered a dump of a city for an eternity....at least, where her patience was concerned. Her pink-haired partner had told her to stay put until he arrived.....which had yet to happen.

"Marluxia!! I'm going to eat you alive when you get here!!" She screamed at no one in particular while electro-torturing a helpless rat that happened to get in her way. She had already planned, double-planned, and even thought up back-ups for those plans for the destruction of her enemies, and was unable to wait a second longer for the other ex-Nobody to arrive. Smirking evily, she imagined all she had in store for her fellow Organization friends and their loved ones, including VIII and his ex-girlfriend, who was conviently standing in the town plaza.

Dammit, she's going to leave before he gets here, and I'm going to have to track her down all over again. Finally, she decided she couldn't wait any longer. With a sigh of relief, she walked out of the alley and into the plaza, acting as normal as someone like her could be.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff