Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:26 pm
...Personally.

But she doesn't give a flying ******** what YOU do! 4laugh

Yes, that's something that a lot of people ((**COUGHCOUGH**)) don't get.

I'm anti-premartial sex, anti-meat, and anti-breeding when there's too many animals in shelters.

But that's only PERSONALLY.

I will NOT have premartial sex.

You can do that. I won't line the front of your house with picketers and yell at you. Heck, I'm not even going to SAY you shouldn't do it!

I will NOT eat meat, dairy, or animal products.

I'll leave that to YOU.

I will NEVER NEVER NEVERRRRR buy a pet from a petstore or breed animals to add to an overPUPulated world.

But I really don't mind if you do!

I'm Pro-Homosexual marriage.

I'm personally STRAIGHT. Or at least I think so.

For me, Pro-Choice means that we want the option to be availible for other women, I think that's important. I'm vegan, and although I would highly encourage you to become vegan, I want YOU to have the choice between real meat and soy meat, soy milk and real milk.

I really don't mind, really, what you do in your private life as long as it doesn't affect your neighbor, me, or the President.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:21 pm
What if my neighbor is a total prude and vomits at the thought of me having sex before I get married, not eating meat, and having stray mutt animals?

Because those are totally things I would do/already do!  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:28 pm
Pardon the expression "******** YOUR NEIGHBOR!" unless they start harrassing you...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:04 pm
PhaedraMcSpiffy
What if my neighbor is a total prude and vomits at the thought of me having sex before I get married, not eating meat, and having stray mutt animals?

Because those are totally things I would do/already do!
But you're not directly CAUSING it and having basically nothing to do with her! wink

As for Bush, just by being Liberal, I'm making him vomit.  

The Velveteen Violinist

Aiko_Kaida

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:36 am
Just our of curiosity, why are you anti-premarital sex? I've heard few reasons for that particular position other than religion.

Personally I am against sex before the age of 18 and against casual sex. I think sex should be between consenting adults in a meaningful relationship. I don't expect others to agree with me on that, nor would I try to push those beliefs on others. However, I do strong believe in keep the age of consent at 16 or even 18. That has far more to do with protecting children from predators than anything else though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:53 am
Bravo, Chat. I am willing to wager that the majority of us here are anti-something personally; but, on a political scale, very pro-choice.

I am opposed to all sexual contact, personally -- actually, anything more than a quick hug makes me squirm with discomfort.

I am opposed to drinking alcohol -- not one drop will I consume.

I am opposed to smoking and/or taking illegal drugs.

And, yet, as long as you are not putting anyone else in danger, I have no problem with others doing the very same things. 3nodding  

Asexual-Slut~Enya

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:09 am
I'm against premartial sex as well. However, considering that my sister has probably had sex more times than I want to know, I won't say you can't do it because of what I believe.

I'm also against smoking, but I'm taking in consideration that I live with my grandmother, who smokes when no one's watching.

Stupid this may be, but I'm also against the consumption of soda and other drinks (with the exception of milk, water, and tea. Mm... Earl Grey..), but you don't see me taking a baseball bat and whacking every vending machine in my field of vision. Though that would be kinda fun...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:02 am
I'm Pro-Pre-Marital-Sex, personally. But I really respect people who do save themselves for marriage, since it takes dedication and a lot of will power to accomplish that (unless you get married at 12, in which case it takes little will power at all).  

WatersMoon110

Pandora Box

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:32 am
I'm anti-pre-commitment sex. As a lesbian (in the US) it'd be really difficult for me to be anti-pre-marital sex. xd Although I do know someone like that. Personally, commitment is more important to me -- even if it's casual, as in dating for some time. But I'm not going to judge someone for having casual sex. I just wish/hope that they are informed. That's really important, too.

I'm also anti-meat. I'll definitely, definitely tell you the pros of being veg*n, but I won't get onto for eating meat. (Unless you decided to torture me for being vegetarian, in which case you will get it.)

I'm anti-petstore/breeder and anti-declawing. I prefer that someone with pets is the same, because it's better for the animals, but if you're not, I won't judge.

I'm anti-alcohol, anti-cigarettes, and anti-drugs. I've had daiquiris one or twice, but that's it. I don't see any need for any of those things in my life. But as long as you're not pressuring someone else to be involved or hurting anyone while you're doing one of those things, I don't see the problem.

I'm anti-soda/carbonated beverages. (I only drink water, iced tea, hot tea, and sometimes juice.) I believe it's a very healthy choice, but it's also YOUR choice! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:11 pm
Aiko_Kaida
Just our of curiosity, why are you anti-premarital sex? I've heard few reasons for that particular position other than religion.

Personally I am against sex before the age of 18 and against casual sex. I think sex should be between consenting adults in a meaningful relationship. I don't expect others to agree with me on that, nor would I try to push those beliefs on others. However, I do strong believe in keep the age of consent at 16 or even 18. That has far more to do with protecting children from predators than anything else though.
Ooo! Because I'm naseauted by the thought of it and, you know, I'm sweet and innocent. Basically, I think that for me, it's JUST PLAIN F'JORKING WRONG.

However, I'm okay with everyone ELSE being pro-! xd  

The Velveteen Violinist

KoopaTroopa18

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:57 pm
Yeah... I'm most of the things you are Le chat. But anyway, it's not like anyone could do anything except kick you out of the guild and this topic has nothing to do with abortion so that really wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:09 am
I can understand your mindset Chat and personally can understand why you used this comparison.

I agree. I hate alot of things in life, have my own seperate morals. I used to be pro life personal pro choice political, I also used to want children more than anything. Now I groan at the thought and at most want one or two children if I ever really feel the disgusting need.

My mom has shown me marriage can fail, and statistics show me they fail, but thanks to my mom I realize people can change after you get married. They can be playing you all along. I dont want to end up like her. But I'm giving marriage a chance. But I'm not abstinent until marriage for these reasons, I'm moreso abstinent until love.  

Miraculous Jorbee

Shard Aerliss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:22 am
Oxymoronic Username

Stupid this may be, but I'm also against the consumption of soda and other drinks (with the exception of milk, water, and tea. Mm... Earl Grey..)

That's an odd one. Why the exception for tea? What about herbal teas and fruit juices? I'm just curious.

..Le Chat du Noir..
Basically, I think that for me, it's JUST PLAIN F'JORKING WRONG.

That's not too enlightening. Wanna go into more detail? Again, I'm just being nosey. I have no qualms with your point of view.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:28 am
Shard Aerliss
Oxymoronic Username

Stupid this may be, but I'm also against the consumption of soda and other drinks (with the exception of milk, water, and tea. Mm... Earl Grey..)

That's an odd one. Why the exception for tea? What about herbal teas and fruit juices? I'm just curious.

..Le Chat du Noir..
Basically, I think that for me, it's JUST PLAIN F'JORKING WRONG.

That's not too enlightening. Wanna go into more detail? Again, I'm just being nosey. I have no qualms with your point of view.

Wait.. I forgot to mention those again, didn't I?
Aw, s**t.
And the tea thing: All teas are okay with me. Herbal teas are great antioxidants. It's a shame I can't have them now. You suck, strict diet and excerise program!  

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

Shard Aerliss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:36 pm
Oxymoronic Username

Wait.. I forgot to mention those again, didn't I?
Aw, s**t.
And the tea thing: All teas are okay with me. Herbal teas are great antioxidants. It's a shame I can't have them now. You suck, strict diet and excerise program!

But normal tea is a toxin, why the exception for that one? Do the pro's outweigh the cons for you?

I'm a tea junkie. I love the stuff from Earl Grey to Lapsang Soushong to community grown hand packed Tansania to Roibos (Red Bush). It's not even as if I'm a caffeine freak. I can happily sit and drink cup after cup of Roibos which looks like tea, smells like tea, tastes like tea... but it aint camillia... totally, naturally caffeine free.

Can't stand green tea though, love white tea on the other hand... I'm very strange...  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff